Psaki asked about image of Border Patrol agent with apparent whip: 'obviously horrific'

The reins are spun in a kind of whirl as a signal to urge the horse forward. That's one of the purposes to split reins. You don't know how to ride a horse. Stop exhibiting your foolishness.
Didn't watch a single second of the video, did ya? Good grief. Just happy inventing your own reality.

There are lots of pictures of them riding down on these people with whips. Look at them.
Cool, why don’t you post them.

F66E8B06-3782-4BA0-A00D-360B84B9EBA7.png

Didn't watch a single second of the video, did ya? Good grief. Just happy inventing your own reality.
I have seen riders with split reins. The reins themselves aren't long enough to be used as whips. In fact, since reins are used to signal and control horses, using them as some sort of close quarter whip would have a very negative effect on the horse. Stop being stupid. And I, of all people would not at all mind seeing these people whipped all the way back to Mexico.

I have seen riders with split reins. The reins themselves aren't long enough to be used as whips. In fact, since reins are used to signal and control horses, using them as some sort of close quarter whip would have a very negative effect on the horse. Stop being stupid. And I, of all people would not at all mind seeing these people whipped all the way back to Mexico.

Fart Fun is just a clown. Not even a rodeo clown, cause that takes skill.

Fart Fun is just a clown. Not even a rodeo clown, cause that takes skill.
It is unnerving to see someone so profoundly ignorant that they will argue a non existent fact to someone who clearly knows better.

Complaining about horsemen who absolutely know how to ride a horse makes as much sense as complaining about a car driver with a hand on a gear shift. It's a club. It could be used as a club if it wasn't attached to a car. Reins might well be used as a whip IF THEY WEREN'T ATTACHED TO THE BRIDLE.

But didn't watch a second of the video, yet formed a strong opinion anyway without having any clue what you are talking about. Sounds about right.
No one was being whipped in that video. There isn't any other thing to say if you saw that video a thousand times. Now you go find someone who has whip scars.

It is unnerving to see someone so profoundly ignorant that they will argue a non existent fact to someone who clearly knows better.

Complaining about horsemen who absolutely know how to ride a horse makes as much sense as complaining about a car driver with a hand on a gear shift. It's a club. It could be used as a club if it wasn't attached to a car. Reins might well be used as a whip IF THEY WEREN'T ATTACHED TO THE BRIDLE.

They spit the bit at every chance they get, to propagate their false narratives.
The liars never let up!

Liberal faux outrage is funny. What's even funnier is the same idiots crying about horse reins or whatnot, have yet to notice a more important detail. When hundreds of thousands of brown folks come pouring through, Joe Biden opened the door. A few thousand blacks try coming through, and they were met and turned away to be flown home. Where is the real racism here? I'd say it's with Jungle Joe.

Unlike you stinking ass Trump Humpers I can say when Biden is mucking up. What the hell has the weak ass, spineless ass, Republican Party done for this freakin country? Not a damn thing. If Biden, Harris, the CBC and the Democrat Party doesn't jump on this ricky tick then to hell with them as well.

And again, if your lousy piece of shit president and party hadn't told the third world to "surge our borders" none of this would be happening.
Why the fuck aren't you "outraged" that your country is being turned into a dumping grounds?
Stupid ass liberals like you should be the ones being shipped out of here along with these third world illegals!

This is part of the goodies, guarantees and giveaways to whites under white supremacy.

No punishment for committing crimes, especially against Black people.
I see your racist ass is down to replying to your own socks.

Forum List

Back