Proud Boys - Pretty Awesome Actually

In the presidential debate Chris Wallace implied that Proud Boys are white supremacists. Of course, we all know that does not make any sense given they vote for president Trump, while white nationalists are Biden voters.

Looking it up, I can't see anything that this group has done wrong. Defending oneself from antifa terrorists is a heroic act worthy of a medal, nothing to do with white supremacy. Being proud of the best humanity has ever created - likewise I can see nothing wrong in this.

Can anyone find an item of significance they have done wrong? When is Biden going to condemn Antifa and stop kneeling for BLM?

Well, they organized the Charlottesville Tiki Torch parade where a bunch of white dudes marched at midnight chanting Nazi slogans, a lady was run over by a blob supporter, and a black guy was nearly beaten to death. But hell, I think your title should be Trump's new campaign slogan....

GO with that.

Link or admit that you are just spewing shit from your face anus.
View attachment 398435

Your move INCEL.
A screen shot of a Think Progress article doesn’t do it retard.

Okay?

In the presidential debate Chris Wallace implied that Proud Boys are white supremacists. Of course, we all know that does not make any sense given they vote for president Trump, while white nationalists are Biden voters.

Looking it up, I can't see anything that this group has done wrong. Defending oneself from antifa terrorists is a heroic act worthy of a medal, nothing to do with white supremacy. Being proud of the best humanity has ever created - likewise I can see nothing wrong in this.

Can anyone find an item of significance they have done wrong? When is Biden going to condemn Antifa and stop kneeling for BLM?

Well, they organized the Charlottesville Tiki Torch parade where a bunch of white dudes marched at midnight chanting Nazi slogans, a lady was run over by a blob supporter, and a black guy was nearly beaten to death. But hell, I think your title should be Trump's new campaign slogan....

GO with that.

View attachment 398435

Your move INCEL.

1. Link does not work. How about one that is more credible?

2. ONE guy involved? And I bet he was not the only or even the primary organizer

3. What is your obsession with incels? Most of the ones I know, are good little lefties you would love, if you got to know them.

1. Its' a JPEG shit brains.
2. The Proud Boys organized it
3. You're addressed as an INCEL because you are an INCEL.

Even your "link" said ONE guy, was maybe involved.

Woman. I am happily married with a child. YOu are delusional.

Doubtful. The Proud Boys organized the riots and the deaths that followed.

GO with that.

Do you have any evidence that the proud boys are pals with the Biden voting white nationalists?

I doubt any of them votes child sniffer.

White nationalists are firmly in the camp of the blob along with the other racist and macho pissants.

Reichtard - the person behind your Charlottesville - says otherwise.

He is quite the mama's boy, fits perfectly in the party of soy based life forms.

The Proud Boys organized the neo-Nazi charlottesville riots.

Those are the facts, now back to the stream of bullshit you're spewing.
I’m going to need a link to that fact. Not some media speculation or an anonymous source either. I want a link.

She won't be able to do it. It is complete bullshit. That is why with liberals, I have been referring to their mouths and face anuses, because it's primary purpose is to shoot out large amounts of shit.
She tried to weasel with that bullshit screen shot. Left wingers are less than worthless.

GO with that.

View attachment 398435

Your move INCEL.

2. ONE guy involved? And I bet he was not the only or even the primary organizer

3. What is your obsession with incels? Most of the ones I know, are good little lefties you would love, if you got to know them.

Someone is getting angrier as the election grows near.
Excellent!

GO with that.

View attachment 398435

Your move INCEL.

LOL!!! I asked you to back up your stupid shit, and all you have is to say more stupid shit?

You are the perfect example of a liberal.

GO with that.

View attachment 398435

Your move INCEL.
A screen shot of a Think Progress article doesn’t do it retard.

Okay?
Okay you admit you’re a moron? Well ok then.

GO with that.

Do you have any evidence that the proud boys are pals with the Biden voting white nationalists?

White nationalists are firmly in the camp of the blob along with the other racist and macho pissants.

He is quite the mama's boy, fits perfectly in the party of soy based life forms.

I’m going to need a link to that fact. Not some media speculation or an anonymous source either. I want a link.

She won't be able to do it. It is complete bullshit. That is why with liberals, I have been referring to their mouths and face anuses, because it's primary purpose is to shoot out large amounts of shit.
She tried to weasel with that bullshit screen shot. Left wingers are less than worthless.

I wonder if she believed the shit she posted, and then actually looked to back it up, and realized she was just spewing shit?

That would be funny.

GO with that.

View attachment 398435

Your move INCEL.

If you click your crocs and repeat " I hate America" 3 times it will come true.

FYI...wash your feet.

GO with that.

View attachment 398435

Your move INCEL.

FYI...wash your feet.

Sounds like you've done it a few times....right. As for washing your feet, I doubt you've ever done that.

GO with that.

View attachment 398435

Your move INCEL.

FYI...wash your feet.

Sounds like you've done it a few times....right. As for washing your feet, I doubt you've ever done that.

It is starting to become apparent that you are jealous of the proud boys and need to lie about them as to not reveal your true feelings. Yes, they put big beef on the table.

Maybe you should be near an event sometime, if you behave well, who knows...

GO with that.

I wonder if she believed the shit she posted, and then actually looked to back it up, and realized she was just spewing shit?

That would be funny.
You can tell by the lack of information being provided.

GO with that.

That would be funny.
Proof that the proud boys organized the deaths in Charlottesville is right in front of you. You're just in denial.

GO with that.

That would be funny.
Proof that the proud boys organized the deaths in Charlottesville is right in front of you. You're just in denial.

You've provided nothing of the sort. You are lying.

GO with that.

That would be funny.
It’s not proof you’re putting in front of me. Get off your lazy ass and support your position.

Proud Boys is a Terrorist group. They are like Al Qaeda, but closer to home

Untitled drawing - 2020-09-11T083705.150.png

Proud Boys is a Terrorist group. They are like Al Qaeda, but closer to home

View attachment 398492

Self defense is not terrorism. Neither is NOT wanking, nor getting a tattoo.

You are fucking stupid.
Everyone knows they have been the agressors in every instance. Don't be dumb. Thdey are not welcome here. Neither is anyone who defends them. Go to russia, traitor

Forum List

Back