protestors on the loose over rittenhouse trial

5fcu8p.jpg
I understand there is a 5.56 mm full metal jacket vaccination that cures that.

All the protesters --

Tell them to go home and pack.........they've all won a FREE trip overseas.

Then go dump their asses in the middle of Syria or Afghanistan. Lets see how long their hypocrisy lasts over there!
Sending them to a completely overseas country seems a bit harsh.

Why don't we compromise and drop them off half way there, instead?

I have been very curious as to whether or not riots would break out. So far, it seems "not yet". Perhaps, just perhaps, the enthusiasm for burning and looting ones own neighborhood has lost it's luster. Perhaps, just perhaps, Americans can agree that this kid shot people that needed to be shot. Period. Simple as that.....And all of us can move on without Burning Looting and Murdering.. like we used to in the old days (5 years ago).

I have been very curious as to whether or not riots would break out. So far, it seems "not yet". Perhaps, just perhaps, the enthusiasm for burning and looting ones own neighborhood has lost it's luster. Perhaps, just perhaps, Americans can agree that this kid shot people that needed to be shot. Period. Simple as that.....And all of us can move on without Burning Looting and Murdering.. like we used to in the old days (5 years ago).

There isn't deep money behind it right now since Trump isn't in power. The riots were well funded in an effort to decimate Trumps re-election chances.

Why aren't they rallying outside the W.H as they did when Trump was there?

walking up down the streets in new york and chicago. What is that going to do? There not even protesting in Wisconsin. Attention seekers. go home.
You know the left would protest this. Why do you pretend otherwise? Are you stupid?

Actually...
The whole reason they aren't protesting and rioting is that it's cold outside.

That's the whole reason why.

Their morals stop at the end of their discomfort.

Damn good point. I have no idea how accurate it is.
Oh statistics are a dirty business...
Like the number of car wrecks on rainy days vs dry ones... robberies on rainy days vs clear, sunny days.

All that stuff is trackable at this point.

how dare people walk down the street. We should shoot them all
Block traffic, harassing drivers-----just to do what? Try to intimidate and be a pain ass or as soros paid protestors to try to push the lefts political agenda. Drivers must be so thrilled with these deadbeat assholes who obviously mostly have criminal records.

Sure, sure.

Care to share?
Freakonomics.

Freakonomics.

I've read it. Anything else?

Right wing worried about people protesting legally, but not worried one bit about what trump and his goons did on January 6th at our Capitol. In fact many of them welcomed it and wish trump could have actually took over and declared himself president, killing Pence and Peloci and all. Such is what this republican party has come to.

Think carefully about the months and months of riots which occurred long before your hallowed 6-JAN. Your side's got no dry moral ground to stand on. In fact, that so-called moral high ground of yours is the sea bottom.

Forum List

Back