protestors arrested georgia over police training center

They don’t need better training on shooting people. They got that down pretty good
As a former NRA instructor and multi-discipline Certified Range Safety Officer I have to adamantly disagree. The average LEO here in the USA is a horrible shot and not well trained in firearms tactics. The high end officers are, but the average officer on the street barely knows which end of the gun to hold into.

As a former NRA instructor and multi-discipline Certified Range Safety Officer I have to adamantly disagree. The average LEO here in the USA is a horrible shot and not well trained in firearms tactics. The high end officers are, but the average officer on the street barely knows which end of the gun to hold into.
What they lack in accuracy they’ll make up for in volume.

The moment you do not abide by the officers commands you no longer have any rights, civil or otherwise, so far as I sm concerned.
You only are required to abide legal commands.

Officers often don’t understand what they legally can do. They need more training as to what our rights are.

You only are required to abide legal commands
I was thoroughly taught that the time to argue the validity of the officers command was afterwards, in a courtroom, not on the street with an armed officer… and thst choosing to do it on the spot would negate any chance of support from my family (financial, legal, etc…)

I was thoroughly taught that the time to argue the validity of the officers command was afterwards, in a courtroom, not on the street with an armed officer… and thst choosing to do it on the spot would negate any chance of support from my family (financial, legal, etc…)
You can choose to do so but it’ll never reach a courtroom because of qualified immunity. All you will do is abandon your constitutional rights.

Not everyone is willing to abandon their rights.

People are bypassing authoritarians like police. A cop messes with you and then innocent people die as reprisal from a person who does not take the crap anymore. And to many people this is growing as a gratifying.

blacks love to hold court in the street and control the situtation/

People are bypassing authoritarians like police. A cop messes with you and then innocent people die as reprisal from a person who does not take the crap anymore. And to many people this is growing as a gratifying.
try not brakeing law and you dont have to deal with cop ever.

You only are required to abide legal commands.

Officers often don’t understand what they legally can do. They need more training as to what our rights are.
you ever been a cop? you know right tell them what do do or what there job is.

It’s more likely that a cop tramples my civil rights than accidentally shoots me.

Priorities.
not true, more likely you try to control situation and refused to do the commands putting the cop in danger.

Forum List

Back