gang shoot out at new mexico bike rally

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

geez can got seed the bikes. mexican gangs onthe loose in new mexico.

people dieing. sad.

While the name "Banditos" might make you think that they are all Mexican, hate to break it to you, but there are a lot of white boys in that biker group as well.

And, while the Banditos might have some dealings with Mexican gangs and cartels (they are 1 percenters and deal in shady things after all), I can assure you that they are not run by the cartels.

When I was stationed in Amarillo at the MEPS, the president of the Banditos came up to me (I hung around in the biker circles and rode a Harley. Was known as Squid) and asked me to help his nephew get into the Navy as that was a dream of his nephews and he knew I ran the MEPS for the Navy (was well known at the time). Told him I could only do as much as the regs allowed me to do, and if he was eligible, I would do my best to help him get enlisted and with the job he wanted. Fortunately, I was able to do so, and because of that, the president of the Bandito chapter for Amarillo told everyone what a great guy I was for getting his nephew in.

Interestingly enough...................never had any problems with any of the club members and was actually treated with a great deal of respect after that. Go figure.

Too bad about the Red River rally though. I've been to it a few times, and it was always a decent little rally to go to. Lots of bands, lots of rides, and lots of bikers partying and having a good time.

The only one I liked better than Red River was the ROT Rally in Austin. Matter of fact, I think I liked the ROT Rally even better than Sturgis to tell you the truth.

Forum List

Back