protestors arrested georgia over police training center

they dont give illegal commands/ and you have no right to control the situation.
Cops frequently do give illegal commands. Their powers are limited and they have to meet certain requirements before they're able to demand anything of you.

See, the thing is that you are willing to submit to authoritarians and I'm not.

Cops frequently do give illegal commands. Their powers are limited and they have to meet certain requirements before they're able to demand anything of you.

See, the thing is that you are willing to submit to authoritarians and I'm not.
then you will end up in jail or shot one. you have to bey a lawful order. and give up control.

well they still dont want police training center in georgia.
Well damn! I don't think there's any "Florida Bureau of Investigation".

We got State Troopers and FWC and that's about it.

I wouldn't recommend messin' with either one.

The moment you do not abide by the officers commands you no longer have any rights, civil or otherwise, so far as I sm concerned.

Understand your POV, but disagree. Officers need to be trained to handle the occasional middle-finger-to-authority guy without killing him. Law enforcement's job is to enforce laws, not to be judge, jury, and executioner. Yes, it's hard sometimes, especially in a heavily-armed society like ours, but to allow a lower standard for LEOs is to endanger everyone's civil liberties, including yours and mine. I don't accept that.

Understand your POV, but disagree. Officers need to be trained to handle the occasional middle-finger-to-authority guy without killing him. Law enforcement's job is to enforce laws, not to be judge, jury, and executioner. Yes, it's hard sometimes, especially in a heavily-armed society like ours, but to allow a lower standard for LEOs is to endanger everyone's civil liberties, including yours and mine. I don't accept that
The vast majority of officer involved shootings come down to officer safety or suspects resisting the officers commands. I’d love to see less shootings, but not at the cost of officer safety or letting the bad guys get away.

Certainly makes sense after we saw a cop kill an unarmed woman in DC on January 6th. You cheered.
I didn’t cheer anything that happened on January 6th. It was a tragedy of great proportion and was totally avoidable.

That doesn’t change the fact that cops have a very poor understanding of the law.

Or maybe they just don’t care.

I didn’t cheer anything that happened on January 6th. It was a tragedy of great proportion and was totally avoidable.

That doesn’t change the fact that cops have a very poor understanding of the law.

Or maybe they just don’t care.
cops hate people like you who dont know the law and try to tell them your job. and try to control situation. black right.

The vast majority of officer involved shootings come down to officer safety or suspects resisting the officers commands. I’d love to see less shootings, but not at the cost of officer safety or letting the bad guys get away.
you are correct

cops hate people like you who dont know the law and try to tell them your job. and try to control situation. black right.
Cops hate people who stick up for their rights and don’t immediately allow the police to take our rights from us.

Are you willing to surrender your rights?

Cops hate people who stick up for their rights and don’t immediately allow the police to take our rights from us.

Are you willing to surrender your rights?
i never have problem with the police because I don't commit CRFIMES . how many have you committed> bet you got list a mile long. you have right to remain silent, anything you say can will be used against you in a court of law, you have right to attorney, if you van afford an attorney one will be appointed for you. do you understand these rights? not lol lol lol!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back