Protecting Kids

But what if you were the parent ? You do not even consider gay folk to be human. You refer to them as "it".

Your problem is that you believe that faggots, trannies, childfuckers, and other related fucked-up sexual perverts are in any way comparable to actual human beings. And you would rather put children under the control of such monsters than under the care of their parents.

Interesting. I can see both sides on this issue. There are medical/HIPAA confidentiality laws in play - especially for high school and some parents could present a real physical harm. Inversely parents have a right to access their children's records, and counselors are not qualified medical experts for anything.

But the question I have is,
1. why would the school have any records of the situation regardless, to hide or transmit?
2. why are counselors advising elementary kids about gender and changing such.

But you don't have kids, correct?

Your problem is that you believe that faggots, trannies, childfuckers, and other related fucked-up sexual perverts are in any way comparable to actual human beings. And you would rather put children under the control of such monsters than under the care of their parents.
I think that given your craziness kids should be kept away from you and your sort. Sick fucks.

Eliminating the Federal Department of Education would drain the ability to fund the Superintendent and supervisors, like the groomer in the OP Article for example. We're paying for our cultural suicide

Interesting. I can see both sides on this issue. There are medical/HIPAA confidentiality laws in play - especially for high school and some parents could present a real physical harm. Inversely parents have a right to access their children's records, and counselors are not qualified medical experts for anything.

But the question I have is,
1. why would the school have any records of the situation regardless, to hide or transmit?
2. why are counselors advising elementary kids about gender and changing such.
You could argue for better safeguards. its an evolving situation. When I attended school there were no gays, Anyone slightly effeminate was beaten up.
But would you be the teacher who told Bob blaylock that his boy wanted to be a girl ?
The upshot would be that kids would clam up amd maybe not receive the help the might need.
And that would affect their education.

I think that given your craziness kids should be kept away from you and your sort. Sick fucks.

Given the sick, fucked-up shit that you openly support and defend being don to children, you are in no position to call anyone else “sick fucks”. You are probably one of the very few most definitive examples on this entire forum of an extreme sick fuck.

Aside from this thread, how many others have you started on this forum, to openly and explicitly defend the sexual abuse of children?

Given the sick, fucked-up shit that you openly support and defend being don to children, you are in no position to call anyone else “sick fucks”. You are probably one of the very few most definitive examples on this entire forum of an extreme sick fuck.

Aside from this thread, how many others have you started on this forum, to openly and explicitly defend the sexual abuse of children?
Says the man who posts pix of his wife in her underwear on a public forum. Sick fuck.

Says the man who posts pix of his wife in her underwear on a public forum. Sick fuck.

Just more proof of what a sick, fucked-up faggot you are, that you cannot appreciate the beauty of my wife, that you would vulgarize the images that I have shared of her in such a faggoty manner.

TT_OPisaFaggotInReebockSkirt_100032036_Sid_Model_eCom-tif_result-topaz-enhance-2048w-faceai.png

The counselor, the lawsuit said, encouraged the 11-year-old to “adopt” a male identity…

That's a groomer, right there. And a pedophile. That is someone who belongs in prison, or better yet, at the bottom of the sea with a millstone attached to her neck.
No that isnt n groomer. Or a paedo. That is someone doing a difficult job with a kid who cant trust their parent.
Only a real perv would think that.

Well Bob in most cases where parents are evolved its not an issue.

But what if you were the parent ? You do not even consider gay folk to be human. You refer to them as "it".

That is dehumanising and shows that you are not fit to be a parent. What sort of parent refers to their child as "it" ?

I believe you forgo the right of having that info because you have proven that you cant handle it. Kids need protecting from the blaylocks of this world.

I hope this helps.
When you're willing to accept the responsibility of caring for the kids you want to rip away from their parents, we can talk. Until then, all we see are demands that parents be stripped of their authority while still requiring them to be responsible for the care of their children. That dog don't hunt.

Only a real perv would support that that piece of shit was doing to an eleven-year-old girl.

You are hardly a judge.

Kids need protecting from parents like bob blaylock. Read his posts, he is not fit to be a parent. The state should step in until the parent can be trusted. Its very simple.
Then the "state" should assume all responsibilities for the child, including housing, feeding, clothing, etc. Instead, all we see are demands to strip them of authority, not responsibility.

Kids need protecting from parents like bob blaylock. Read his posts, he is not fit to be a parent. The state should step in until the parent can be trusted. Its very simple.
they need protection from parents like you.

Forum List

Back