Protecting Europe's Energy Security Act of 2019

Yes I know. It is in the OP. If the US refuses to understand our needs, they are not an ally, period.
What is your needs? The existing pipeline through Ukraine and Slovakia 3-4 times exceeds NS2 in capacity. Is that not enough for you?
It is simply a very bad idea to accept a dependence on these unstable governments. Unacceptable.
These unstable governments proposed a trilateral consortium long ago, which would be in charge of the gas transit.
You don´t need to worry. Ukraine is getting a new gas transit contract as we speak. All get their share.
Yes, I know. It is not about worrines, btw. We discuss various international themes here. What else are we supposed to do on a political forum, right?
So you think it is OK when I obstruct your way to the supermarket and demand a toll?

What is your needs? The existing pipeline through Ukraine and Slovakia 3-4 times exceeds NS2 in capacity. Is that not enough for you?
It is simply a very bad idea to accept a dependence on these unstable governments. Unacceptable.
These unstable governments proposed a trilateral consortium long ago, which would be in charge of the gas transit.
You don´t need to worry. Ukraine is getting a new gas transit contract as we speak. All get their share.
Yes, I know. It is not about worrines, btw. We discuss various international themes here. What else are we supposed to do on a political forum, right?
So you think it is OK when I obstruct your way to the supermarket and demand a toll?
No one obstructs you way to supermarket. And there already is a car to deliver the food. And now someone says you should co-finance buying another car with far less capacity than the old one.

No one obstructs you way to supermarket. And there already is a car to deliver the food. And now someone says you should co-finance buying another car with far less capacity than the old one.
It´s a sports car :D

It´s a sports car :D
This changes everything. At least you won't have troubles now in picking up the girls.

Our it is German? Or you are speaking on behalf of all Europeans?
See it this way:
Where ever the Russian gas is coming from come, it inevitably will go through another country. Why can´t it be Germany? Germany is not independent but there are worse puppet states that would not hesitate to use the gas as leverage.
And when there is no Russian gas but American (that would land in Poland), that would create a true independence, while the Russian gas has been reliably delivered even in the darkest hours of the Cold War.
I see. And those puppet states are the ones who don't applaud deepening cooperation between Germany and Russia in energy sector, I suppose.
We have global free trade. This is Russian-German business, nothing else.
Yes, I agree with that.

But as I said before deep cooperation between Germany and Russia isn't in interest of some East European countries. And not only European. So, it is understandable that they will try to thwart this as much as possible.
It is not in their interest because they don´t earn a single cent with the Nordstream pipelines.
Seems like the loud Polish/Baltic minority in EU has been able to dictate anti-Russian agenda to Western Europe countries who are tired of sanctions and want good relationship and good deals with Russia.

German businessmen have been coming to Russia at a regular basis and have been developing their business with Russia in spite of all those sanctions.

Last edited:
NEWS:

The law passed both chambers.
The move by US lawmakers is part of a push to counter Russian influence in Europe, but European lawmakers have said the US should mind its own business.
US Senate approves Nord Stream 2 Russia-Germany pipeline sanctions | DW | 17.12.2019

This legislation was passed specifically to immediately halt your company's work on Nord Stream 2. The only responsible course of action is for Allseas Group S.A. and its employees to stop Nord Stream 2 activities immediately.

the consequences of your company continuing to do the work-for even a single day after the President signs the sanctions legislation-would expose your company to crushing and potentially fatal legal and economic sanctions."
Sens. Cruz, Johnson Put Company Installing Putin’s Pipeline on Formal Legal Notice | Ted Cruz | U.S. Senator for Texas

And they said it was done because "they care about EU". They only care about Deep State interests, both Democrats and lots of republicans are in Soros pocket.

NEWS:

The law passed both chambers.

As a part of the military household of the USA, when I see it right. The congressmen of the USA are idiots. And you are happy about, because you think this will help the Nazi movements, which are supported from the USA all over Germany and in Europe, - and they will grow and become more powerful now. We will see what will happen - but whatever this will be - it will for sure not be good for the USA and not be good for Germany. You wan, Nazi.
In your irrational hatred you forgot to read the OP. I strongly oppose any interference, especially when it aims at weakening our energy supply under the name of protecting it.
See it this way:
Where ever the Russian gas is coming from come, it inevitably will go through another country. Why can´t it be Germany? Germany is not independent but there are worse puppet states that would not hesitate to use the gas as leverage.
And when there is no Russian gas but American (that would land in Poland), that would create a true independence, while the Russian gas has been reliably delivered even in the darkest hours of the Cold War.
Especially, after the world was watching how "reliable" Ukraine was keeping Europe without gas and heat in winter 2009.

European is trying to prevent a repeat of the January 2009 crisis, when Moscow shut down gas deliveries to Ukraine after Kiev failed to pay its energy bills. As Ukraine transits 80% of Russian gas exports to the rest of Europe, the stoppage left many EU member states in the cold as well.

Is Ukraine fit for the EU?

As a part of the military household of the USA, when I see it right. The congressmen of the USA are idiots. And you are happy about, because you think this will help the Nazi movements, which are supported from the USA all over Germany and in Europe, - and they will grow and become more powerful now. We will see what will happen - but whatever this will be - it will for sure not be good for the USA and not be good for Germany. You wan, Nazi.
In your irrational hatred you forgot to read the OP. I strongly oppose any interference, especially when it aims at weakening our energy supply under the name of protecting it.
See it this way:
I see. And those puppet states are the ones who don't applaud deepening cooperation between Germany and Russia in energy sector, I suppose.
Unfortunately, the countries in EU are not free to make their own decisions (with very few exceptions). EU is a globalist project which allows Deep State to control all 28 ( minus one now!) countries by controlling just Brussels.

Putin: " One of the EU leaders – a former leader—told me that the ratio of binding decisions adopted by the European Parliament is higher than made by the USSR Supreme Soviet in relation to Soviet republics.

This means that the concentration of power at the top there is very high. Some like it and want to continue down this road of erasing national borders, whereas others do not like it.
Answers to media questions

Last edited:
See it this way:
Unfortunately, the countries in EU are not free to make their own decisions (with very few exceptions). EU is a globalist projects who allows Deep State to control all 28 )-1 now!) countries by controlling just Brussels.

Putin: " One of the EU leaders – a former leader—told me that the ratio of binding decisions adopted by the European Parliament is higher than made by the USSR Supreme Soviet in relation to Soviet republics.

This means that the concentration of power at the top there is very high. Some like it and want to continue down this road of erasing national borders, whereas others do not like it.
Answers to media questions
We can say they make a law each hour, around the clock.

Back to the theme "Protecting Europe's Energy Security Act of 2019" at Christmas tide 2019.

The question is in case of this nonsense attack of the USA against Europe, Germany, Russia, Switzerland and the freedom of economy worldwide, how ignorant, intrigant, arrogant and agressive the US-politics is in general.

204092-Baby.jpg

Sein

Ich habe einen Ausblick, den man nie wieder vergisst.
So wunderschön, dafür reichen Worte nicht.
Ich habe Glück, denn ich muss mich nicht beeilen.
Nichts dafür zu tun, um bedeutungsvoll zu sein.
Um bedeutungsvoll zu sein.

Die Berge ziehen am Horizont, wie Wellen übers Land.
Sie nehm' mich bei sich auf so als wären wir verwandt.
Ich sitze hier und atme leise, um all das nicht zu stören.
Um unbemerkt für eine Weile zu allem zu gehören.
Zu allem zu gehören.

Hier bin ich mit mir verbunden.
Hier leb ich in mich hinein.
Mir gelingt es für Sekunden,
mich von allem zu befreien.
Hier ist meine Angst verschwunden.
Hier bin ich mit mir allein.
Ich bin im großen Grün versunken,
hier um einfach nur zu sein.

Lautlos zieht ein Falke in der Ferne seine Bahn,
nur einmal so wie er zu fliegen, im Fallen ohne Fall.
Ich stelle was ich fühle, über alles was ich weiß.
Ich bin in mir daheim, hier schließt sich der Kreis,
hier schließt sich der Kreis.

Wenn keiner von Milliarden Steinen einem anderen gleicht,
warum hab ich dann Zweifel an meiner Einzigartigkeit.
Hier draussen find ich mehr, als ich je geben kann.
Ich bin so am Leben, mir macht selbst Sterben keine Angst,
Oh, mir macht selbst Sterben keine Angst.

Hier bin ich mit mir verbunden.
Hier leb ich in mich hinein.
Mir gelingt es für Sekunden,
mich von allem zu befreien.
Hier ist meine Angst verschwunden.
Hier bin ich mit mir allein.
Ich bin im großen Grün versunken,
hier um einfach nur zu sein, zu sein, zu sein, zu sein.

Andreas Bourani

Last edited:
Back to the theme "Protecting Europe's Energy Security Act of 2019" at Christmas tide 2019.

The question is in case of this nonsense attack of the USA against Europe, Germany, Russia, Switzerland and the freedom of economy worldwide, how ignorant, intrigant, arrogant and agressive the US-politics is in general.
Very.
However, they only can because you elect their puppets. Europe is very strong, the largest economic area. Yet, Merkel said days ago that Europe can´t defend itself. And that is because of people like you.

Very.
However, they only can because you elect their puppets. Europe is very strong, the largest economic area. Yet, Merkel said days ago that Europe can´t defend itself. And that is because of people like you.

You are still alive, Nazi. Do you like me to change this? But why should I do so? Anyway you are a totally irreal suicidal man, without any chance ever to be happy, anti-Christian.

Last edited:

Very.

You are still alive, Nazi. Do you like me to change this? But why should I do so? Anyway you are a totally irreal suicidal man, without any chance ever to be happy, anti-Christian.

You threaten my life, African? Has al-Shabab honored your name?

Very.

You need really a new brain, Nazi-Dadaist. Nothing what you say has anything to do with reality.

Last edited:

Very.

You need really a new brain, Nazi-Dadaist. Nothing what you say has anything to do with reality.

You clown played all your numbers. Now go home to mommy.

Very.

How long do you like to continue this absolutely stupid Nazi game, which you are playing? Until Germany will take you serios? You should perhaps better be happy, that still Germany takes not serios criminal idiots like you.

Very.

How long do you like to continue this absolutely stupid Nazi game, which you are playing? Until Germany will take you serios? You should perhaps better be happy, that still Germany takes not serios criminal idiots like you.

There should be a punisher in your room that beats the shit out of you each time you use the term "Nazi" to exclude people.

There should be a punisher in your room that beats the shit out of you each time you use the term "Nazi" to exclude people.

You are without any doubt a Nazi. You yourselve make absolutelly not any secret out of your Nazism. The formula, which you use here for example "beat the shit out of you" is a typical Nazi gang slang. The way in which you think a typical way of the Nazis. I remember your SA sang textes once with similar phrases against Cardinal Faulhaber and all "Blacks" (=Clerics).

You are without any doubt a Nazi. You yourselve make absolutelly not any secret out of your Nazism. The formula, which you use here for example "beat the shit out of you" is a typical Nazi gang slang. The way in which you think a typical way of the Nazis. I remember your SA sang textes once with similar phrases against Cardinal Faulhaber and all "Blacks" (=Clerics).

Everything but people like you is Nazi, we know. In fact, nobody but you is Nazi. You are the new Nazis, that exclusively reserve freedom of opinion for themselves. You personify everything you pretend to be against.

Forum List

Back