Protecting Europe's Energy Security Act of 2019

For me exists the problem that the USA is on the way to a third world war - under misuse of nuclear weapons. One step on this way seems to be to eliminate the European Union - and Germany too. In combination with this problem exist also astonishhing many problems in the ¿dying? democracies of Europe - for example the Polish democracy - or the democracy in Hungaria - and even Great Britain was manipulated in many ways from US-Americans on their way to the Brexit. And the way, how GB was endless discussing always only about this theme (in a totally irrealistic way while GB forgot everyhting else in this context). I hate it very much that 13,000 Ruthens died in the conflict around the Ukraine (if this is really true, what I do not know, because truth dies first in weaponed conflicts) - but I am also realistic enough to know, that no one cares in the whole world about this (as it also never cared anyone, how many Germans died during world war 2 or how many Germans today will die in the conflicts around the world). The Ukraine needs a way together with Russia and the European Union. Unfortunatelly produces the USA and Russia - but China too - in the moment so many international problems, that no one is able to think any longer consequently about all this multi-dimensional problems. They all fight for personal and national might and money - but not for the survival of planet Earth and the survival of all human beings in dignity.

It's clear to me that a citizen of the Ukraine likes to fight against every project with Russia - Nord Stream 2 in this context here. It helps Russia - it helps Germany. But it costs the Ukraine nothing. Russia had no problem not to sell or to sell any natural gas to anyone. Germany had no problem to take completely different solutions. But we speak with each other, make a project together and we have to take regard on each other in case of this business - or any other business. That's the deeper reason for international business at all. And a Russian-Ukrainian conflict is absolutelly not in any interest of Germany.

So because the congress of the USA tries to destroy this project (from the year 1995) this will affect not Russians and Germans. But it destroys every trust in the USA. So why likes the congress of the USA the idea that all Germans will have to mistrust the USA? The politicians of the USA grow to become a victim of their own empty phrases. Oh by the way: If you remember world war 1: All militarists of the world, who were on the side of the winners and often also some of the losers, were proud to win this war against Germany and the multi-national Austrian and Ottoman empire. But not any of the solutions of world war 1 kept stable. Everything exploded - for example Yugoslavia. So I would say it's worth the effort to try to solve problems without violence - without war and/or civil war. And you should not forget that Russia is a very efficient nuclear power. An intensifcation of the problems around the Ukraine is nonsense. To try to decide in Washington what's the best for the USA in the Ukraine against Germany, against Europe and against Russia is perhaps a nice game in the USA. But to try to find out what's really the best for the Ukraine is for sure not in any thoughts of the political conformistic thoughts of the egocentralized US-Americans in the congress of the USA during Christmas tide of the year 2019 AD.

I no less than you want to see prosperous, democratic Europe. Europe without conflicts between the states. With common goals and common interests. A united Europe with common external policy for the benefit for each other.

But unfortunately this is utopia. Too many nations with their own history, economic development, mentality, perception of the world.

You said Ukraine should find a way together with Russia and the EU. What does it mean? I am in favor of Ukraine be part of the EU or EEA, but I am strongly against of Ukraine being part of a Russia-leading union, to say nothing about being part of Russia.

I have strong doubts that Russia has abolished plans about joining Ukraine to its bloc. And I have strong doubts that the Germans and French (to say nothing about other West Europeans) have guts to go against Russia's will in that.

I also want the conflict in Eastern Ukraine to be finished. The Ukrainians are tired of it. But this doesn't mean that Ukraine will be writing down the demands of the separstists to please them all.

We need stronger policies to ensure European unity. For example countries that are in our union cannot be slaves of other countries. They cannot demand reparations when they have wasted their money. A union is a strong commitment and there cannot be exceptions.

You are a criminal Nazi, who propagates mass-muder. You would murder him together with all politicians, all refugees and all members of NGO's, who help refugees. This is your personal declaration of extremistic stupidity in times of terrorism. You should be happy that you are still not in jail, anti-German.

Wen?

Hanswurst, abgrundtief verblödeter.

Blowjob, Respekt wers selber macht.

I no less than you want to see prosperous, democratic Europe. Europe without conflicts between the states. With common goals and common interests. A united Europe with common external policy for the benefit for each other.

But unfortunately this is utopia. Too many nations with their own history, economic development, mentality, perception of the world.

You said Ukraine should find a way together with Russia and the EU. What does it mean? I am in favor of Ukraine be part of the EU or EEA, but I am strongly against of Ukraine being part of a Russia-leading union, to say nothing about being part of Russia.

I have strong doubts that Russia has abolished plans about joining Ukraine to its bloc. And I have strong doubts that the Germans and French (to say nothing about other West Europeans) have guts to go against Russia's will in that.

I also want the conflict in Eastern Ukraine to be finished. The Ukrainians are tired of it. But this doesn't mean that Ukraine will be writing down the demands of the separstists to please them all.
We need stronger policies to ensure European unity. For example countries that are in our union cannot be slaves of other countries. They cannot demand reparations when they have wasted their money. A union is a strong commitment and there cannot be exceptions.

You are a criminal Nazi, who propagates mass-muder. You would murder him together with all politicians, all refugees and all members of NGO's, who help refugees. This is your personal declaration of extremistic stupidity in times of terrorism. You should be happy that you are still not in jail, anti-German.
Wen?

This German answer makes no sense at all and contains two spelling errors adn an engozhs word, which no one is using in Germany. Your answer on every question in this world is clear: It is to murder refugees, to murder politicians, to murder everyone who helps. But in 100% of all real questions of the world this answer is totally stupid and totally wrong, criminal. Stop is to try to speak in the name of Germany. You are not a German. You did not even understand what this very little fragment "Hanswurst, abgrundtief verblödeter" means in the German language. You are not only not a German - you are also not a native German speaker. Your cliches about Germany are empty phrases, which you had learned in a storybook full of anti-German war propaganda. You are a brainwashed brainwasher.

Last edited:

Wen?

This German answer makes no sense at all and contains two spelling errors adn an engozhs word, which no one is using in Germany. Your answer on every question in this world is clear: It is to murder refugees, to murder politicians, to murder everyone who helps. But in 100% of all real questions of the world this answer is totally stupid and totally wrong, criminal. Stop is to try to speak in the name of Germany. You are not a German. You did not even understand what this very little fragment "Hanswurst, abgrundtief verblödeter" means in the German language. You are not only not a German - you are also not a native German speaker. Your cliches about Germany are empty phrases, which you had learned in a storybook full of anti-German war propaganda. You are a brainwashed brainwasher.
For all who read this, what I just said is a joke using a frequently aired commercial on Germany TV. Every Germany knows it.

Wen?

For all who read this, what I just said is a joke using a frequently aired commercial on Germany TV. Every Germany knows it.
Do you like to say you look German TV? Toom Baumarkt Werbung? "Respekt, wer's selber macht". Nice sentence - but without context in your "answer". What do you like to build on your own? You have not any real idea about anything.

Do you like to say you look German TV? Toom Baumarkt Werbung? "Respekt, wer's selber macht". Nice sentence - but without context in your "answer". What do you like to build on your own? You have not any real idea about anything.

I watch Magenta TV :)

With what? Do you like to say demons have bodies now?

With what? Do you like to say demons have bodies now?

You are a funny guy, eh?

Yes. Why not?

Or with other words: You spoke nonsense.
Nonsense is any idea which sounds marvelous in theory but is unrealized on practice.

You forgot to say "and with many different languages". Are you sure you are not an US-American, who thinks the EU is a kind of little USA, which never will work?
Sure. Actually, the EU has only two ways - becoming 'a kind of little USA' or getting back to 'single market' and nothing more.

Thsi means it is as well European and Russian.
I dont understsnd whatsoever what it means.

Sure has Germany no guts to go against Russia. Never had.
It had. But the last time their ass was kicked so hard that now it reminds a teethless tiger.

Except of that, if we don't take into account two world wars, I would say that Russia is more inclined to cooperate with Germany and vice versa.

In the times of Russian Empire the Germans played a prominent role there.

Which separatists? Separatists from Putins grace or from the ungrace of the Ukraine? Who are this people and what do they want, if they exist real and are not only a political manipulation? And what has this to do with the cheeky declaration of war of the US-congress (=the political parties "democrats" and "republicans" of the USA) against Germany with the very brainless "Protecting Europe's Energy Security Act of 2019"?
Yes, they are real. You can call them separatists, rebels or something else. This doesn't change the fact. They want to be in union with Russia.

I spoke about a war of the USA against Germany and Russia - or against Europe and Russia.
Yes, and I wrote about that.

you trust in the USA, Kurd. The Russians are by the way often more reliable partners than others in the world.
Not for Ukraine. Russia's idea fix will always be a gathering if 'Russian' lands.

Just simple: The pipeline through the Ukraine had always caused problems. Specially because the Ukraine tried to press always everyone by stopping the transfer. We started this project once with Russia decades ago. No one will stop it now in the last few miles, only because of some problems. Currently the USA drives toally crazy in international poitics and makes economic wars (which are abe to become very fast real wars) against Russia, China and Europe as well as against single companies and single persons - with the power of a might in the size of a continent.
The first idea of a trilateral consortium was proposed by Ukraine in the times of Kuchma, IIRC. Russia declined this, because they wanted to 'unite' Naftogas with Gazprom, which would virtually mean total a absorption of Naftogas in practice.

Also, Ukraine has constantly proposed to change the 'transfer point' from Ukraine-Slovak border to Ukraine-Russian border. In this case the Europeans would be able to make deals with Ukraine about gas transit. Russia has constantly declined this.

For me exists the problem that the USA is on the way to a third world war - under misuse of nuclear weapons. One step on this way seems to be to eliminate the European Union - and Germany too. In combination with this problem exist also astonishhing many problems in the ¿dying? democracies of Europe - for example the Polish democracy - or the democracy in Hungaria - and even Great Britain was manipulated in many ways from US-Americans on their way to the Brexit. And the way, how GB was endless discussing always only about this theme (in a totally irrealistic way while GB forgot everyhting else in this context). I hate it very much that 13,000 Ruthens died in the conflict around the Ukraine (if this is really true, what I do not know, because truth dies first in weaponed conflicts) - but I am also realistic enough to know, that no one cares in the whole world about this (as it also never cared anyone, how many Germans died during world war 2 or how many Germans today will die in the conflicts around the world). The Ukraine needs a way together with Russia and the European Union. Unfortunatelly produces the USA and Russia - but China too - in the moment so many international problems, that no one is able to think any longer consequently about all this multi-dimensional problems. They all fight for personal and national might and money - but not for the survival of planet Earth and the survival of all human beings in dignity.

It's clear to me that a citizen of the Ukraine likes to fight against every project with Russia - Nord Stream 2 in this context here. It helps Russia - it helps Germany. But it costs the Ukraine nothing. Russia had no problem not to sell or to sell any natural gas to anyone. Germany had no problem to take completely different solutions. But we speak with each other, make a project together and we have to take regard on each other in case of this business - or any other business. That's the deeper reason for international business at all. And a Russian-Ukrainian conflict is absolutelly not in any interest of Germany.

So because the congress of the USA tries to destroy this project (from the year 1995) this will affect not Russians and Germans. But it destroys every trust in the USA. So why likes the congress of the USA the idea that all Germans will have to mistrust the USA? The politicians of the USA grow to become a victim of their own empty phrases. Oh by the way: If you remember world war 1: All militarists of the world, who were on the side of the winners and often also some of the losers, were proud to win this war against Germany and the multi-national Austrian and Ottoman empire. But not any of the solutions of world war 1 kept stable. Everything exploded - for example Yugoslavia. So I would say it's worth the effort to try to solve problems without violence - without war and/or civil war. And you should not forget that Russia is a very efficient nuclear power. An intensifcation of the problems around the Ukraine is nonsense. To try to decide in Washington what's the best for the USA in the Ukraine against Germany, against Europe and against Russia is perhaps a nice game in the USA. But to try to find out what's really the best for the Ukraine is for sure not in any thoughts of the political conformistic thoughts of the egocentralized US-Americans in the congress of the USA during Christmas tide of the year 2019 AD.

Agree with all that. The only question remains - who should be included in this unity?

I spoke about a war of the USA against Germany and Russia - or against Europe and Russia.
Yes, and I wrote about that.

you trust in the USA, Kurd. The Russians are by the way often more reliable partners than others in the world.
Not for Ukraine. Russia's idea fix will always be a gathering if 'Russian' lands.

Just simple: The pipeline through the Ukraine had always caused problems. Specially because the Ukraine tried to press always everyone by stopping the transfer. We started this project once with Russia decades ago. No one will stop it now in the last few miles, only because of some problems. Currently the USA drives toally crazy in international poitics and makes economic wars (which are abe to become very fast real wars) against Russia, China and Europe as well as against single companies and single persons - with the power of a might in the size of a continent.
The first idea of a trilateral consortium was proposed by Ukraine in the times of Kuchma, IIRC. Russia declined this, because they wanted to 'unite' Naftogas with Gazprom, which would virtually mean total a absorption of Naftogas in practice.

Also, Ukraine has constantly proposed to change the 'transfer point' from Ukraine-Slovak border to Ukraine-Russian border. In this case the Europeans would be able to make deals with Ukraine about gas transit. Russia has constantly declined this.

Agree with all that. The only question remains - who should be included in this unity?

Every country can join - if they agree to the terms.

Yes. Why not?

Or with other words: You spoke nonsense.
Nonsense is any idea which sounds marvelous in theory but is unrealized on practice.

Nonsense sounds like nonsense. It's for example nonsense to tell someone what he thinks and then to find out it is wrong what he thinks.

You forgot to say "and with many different languages". Are you sure you are not an US-American, who thinks the EU is a kind of little USA, which never will work?
Sure. Actually, the EU has only two ways - becoming 'a kind of little USA' or getting back to 'single market' and nothing more.

The EU and the USA are totally different things. And how many ways the EU has knows god alone.

Thsi means it is as well European and Russian.
I dont understsnd whatsoever what it means.
What what means? The way of the Ukraine is a way together with Russia and together with Europe. It is not an US-American way.

Sure has Germany no guts to go against Russia. Never had.
It had. But the last time their ass was kicked so hard that now it reminds a teethless tiger. ...

Okay . You are an US-American big mouth. Why do you say you are from the Ukraine? Were your parents from the Ukraine?

Last edited:
Nonsense sounds like nonsense. It's for example nonsense to tell someone what he thinks and then to find out it is wrong what he thinks.
You can't be serious. Have you heard something about irony, hyperbole and the like?

What what means? The way of the Ukraine is a way together with Russia and together with Europe. It is not an US-American way.
What do you mean together with Europe and Russia? It is two thing which exclude themselves. Or you believe in such nonsense as Europe from Lissabon to Vladivostock?

Okay . You are an US-American big mouth. Why do you say you are from the Ukraine? Were your parents from the Ukraine?
Because I was born here and live here. And of course my parents are from Ukraine.

You can't be serious. Have you heard something about irony, hyperbole and the like?

What do you mean together with Europe and Russia? It is two thing which exclude themselves. Or you believe in such nonsense as Europe from Lissabon to Vladivostock?

Because I was born here and live here. And of course my parents are from Ukraine.

No comment

Last edited:
NEWS:

The law passed both chambers.

As a part of the military household of the USA, when I see it right. The congressmen of the USA are idiots. And you are happy about, because you think this will help the Nazi movements, which are supported from the USA all over Germany and in Europe, - and they will grow and become more powerful now. We will see what will happen - but whatever this will be - it will for sure not be good for the USA and not be good for Germany. You wan, Nazi.

Last edited:
NEWS:

As a part of the military household of the USA, when I see it right. The congressmen of the USA are idiots. And you are happy about, because you think this will help the Nazi movements, which are supported from the USA all over Germany and in Europe, - and they will grow and become more powerful now. We will see what will happen - but whatever this will be - it will for sure not be good for the USA and not be good for Germany. You wan, Nazi.
In your irrational hatred you forgot to read the OP. I strongly oppose any interference, especially when it aims at weakening our energy supply under the name of protecting it.

NEWS:

In your irrational hatred you forgot to read the OP. I strongly oppose any interference, especially when it aims at weakening our energy supply under the name of protecting it.
Our it is German? Or you are speaking on behalf of all Europeans?

NEWS:

In your irrational hatred

You said everyone should murder all politicians, all refugees and every member of NGO's, who help refugees. You anti-christian background is the Nazi-ideology. You try to reduce every possible problem to a violent solution. So my rationalty says very clear it is the best is to arrest you, until you are free from drugs and able to start to think. Then you will have perhaps a very little chance to start to live, undead.

you forgot to read the OP. I strongly oppose any interference, especially when it aims at weakening our energy supply under the name of protecting it.

I don't have any idea what you like to say with this words. What you say is far from the logic we Germans are using, when we speak about real problems with each other. You are not a German. It seems to me you live in a kind of theatre world, where an invisible audience of demons is controling you - and you never experienced reality.Your job seems to be to be the son of your Nazi father. And in this way you attack my belief that exeryone is child of god - ¿are you? - and is able to find a way to him and to grow in his love . Looks not like you have any chance to find the way to god. Keeps the question, why you are here on this planet at all. I don't see any sense in anything what you say. My compassion is with the men of a worst case scenario, who will have to kill you one day, before you and your criminal Nazi gang are able to open the box of Pandora again.

Last edited:
NEWS:

Our it is German? Or you are speaking on behalf of all Europeans?
See it this way:
Where ever the Russian gas is coming from come, it inevitably will go through another country. Why can´t it be Germany? Germany is not independent but there are worse puppet states that would not hesitate to use the gas as leverage.
And when there is no Russian gas but American (that would land in Poland), that would create a true independence, while the Russian gas has been reliably delivered even in the darkest hours of the Cold War.

You said everyone should murder all politicians, all refugees and every member of NGO's, who help refugees. You anti-christian background is the Nazi-ideology. You try to reduce every possible problem to a violent solution. So my rationalty says very clear it is the best is to arrest you, until you are free from drugs and able to start to think. Then you will have perhaps a very little chance to start to live, undead.
All mad immigration fanatics should be charged with complicity in every criminal case foreigners create.
Isn´t that a great and peaceful solution, mad immigration fanatic?

I don't have any idea what you like to say with this words. What you say is far from the logic we Germans are using, when we speak about real problems with each other. You are not a German. It seems to me you live in a kind of theatre world, where an invisible audience of demons is controling you - and you never experienced reality.Your job seems to be to be the son of your Nazi father. And in this way you attack my belief that exeryone is child of god - ¿are you? - and is able to find a way to him and to grow in his love . Looks not like you have any chance to find the way to god. Keeps the question, why you are here on this planet at all. I don't see any sense in anything what you say. My compassion is with the men of a worst case scenario, who will have to kill you one day, before you and your criminal Nazi gang are able to open the box of Pandora again.
Of course you have no idea. You would use Nordsream to pump foreigners into Germany, anyway, mad immigration fanatic. You mad immigration fanatics have opened the box of Pandora. While they don´t fill the holes on the labor market, crime goes up. Rational people would have corrected the policy. This is why you are mad immigration fanatics, dangerous anti-German racists.

Forum List

Back