Protecting Europe's Energy Security Act of 2019

You need really a new brain, Nazi-Dadaist. Nothing what you say has anything to do with reality.

You clown played all your numbers. Now go home to mommy.

How long do you like to continue this absolutely stupid Nazi game, which you are playing? Until Germany will take you serios? You should perhaps better be happy, that still Germany takes not serios criminal idiots like you.

There should be a punisher in your room that beats the shit out of you each time you use the term "Nazi" to exclude people.

You are without any doubt a Nazi. You yourselve make absolutelly not any secret out of your Nazism. The formula, which you use here for example "beat the shit out of you" is a typical Nazi gang slang. The way in which you think a typical way of the Nazis. I remember your SA sang textes once with similar phrases against Cardinal Faulhaber and all "Blacks" (=Clerics).

Everything but people like you is Nazi, we know. In fact, nobody but you is Nazi. You are the new Nazis, that exclusively reserve freedom of opinion for themselves. You personify everything you pretend to be against.

It is not my problem that you like to be a criminal Nazi (=public supporter of Nazi terror) and you break German laws by propagating all politicians should be murdered, all refugees should be murdered and everyone, who helps refugees, should be murdered too. That's not an opinion in Germany - that's a crime. §130 StGB => 3 month up to 5 years prison. You don't think about why such crimes exist in Germany and you do not like to leave your criminal way. But between an Islamist, a Nazi or other terrorists from whatever political direction is not any difference. You propagate continously hate and violence. This is not covered from free opinion - this is the preparation of a criminal offence. And with every word, which you say to me, you fall deeper and deeper into your own propagandistic holes, which you try to dig for others. But even if everyone would think you are an angel, you would not become an angel, illusionist. You don't try to save your soul, because you don't believe you have a soul - what sounds by the way plausible for everyone, who speaks with you. Unimaginable that the child in the manger loves you - but so it is. The child in the manger loves you. I would suggest to you not to dissapoint Jesus. Prison is not always the worst thing, what can happen - sometimes it's even a new chance.

Last edited:
You clown played all your numbers. Now go home to mommy.

How long do you like to continue this absolutely stupid Nazi game, which you are playing? Until Germany will take you serios? You should perhaps better be happy, that still Germany takes not serios criminal idiots like you.
There should be a punisher in your room that beats the shit out of you each time you use the term "Nazi" to exclude people.

You are without any doubt a Nazi. You yourselve make absolutelly not any secret out of your Nazism. The formula, which you use here for example "beat the shit out of you" is a typical Nazi gang slang. The way in which you think a typical way of the Nazis. I remember your SA sang textes once with similar phrases against Cardinal Faulhaber and all "Blacks" (=Clerics).
Everything but people like you is Nazi, we know. In fact, nobody but you is Nazi. You are the new Nazis, that exclusively reserve freedom of opinion for themselves. You personify everything you pretend to be against.

It is not my problem that you like to be a criminal Nazi (=public supporter of Nazi terror) and you break German laws by propagating all politicians should be murdered, all refugees shoud be murdered and everyone, who helps refugees should be murdered. That's not an opinion in Germany - that's a crime. §130 StGB => 3 month up to 5 years prison. You don't think about why such crimes exist in Germany and you do not like to leave your criminal way. But between an Islamist, a Nazi or other terrorists from whatever political direction is not any difference.You propagate continously hate adn violence. This is not covered from free opinion - this is the preparation of a criminal offence,. And with every word you say to me you fall deeper and deeper into the propagandistic holes, which you try to dig for others.
It is my free opinion who should be "murdered". Otherwise, I could say the moon should fall on earth and your silly regime would put me inside for attempted murder in seven billion cases.
You are a silly fascist who wants to forbid others to speak. I speak out against criminals who threaten our safety, including you.

You are and will always be the "Christian" who placed a death threat on Christmas. Your charity excludes white people, fascist scum.

I never placed any death threat. What you see and say is the mirror of your own thoughts far from the real world. You never learned to listen - you learned only to win with words against others. But this is not imprerssing me, criminal.

It is not my problem that you like to be a criminal Nazi (=public supporter of Nazi terror) and you break German laws by propagating all politicians should be murdered, all refugees shoud be murdered and everyone, who helps refugees should be murdered. That's not an opinion in Germany - that's a crime. §130 StGB => 3 month up to 5 years prison. You don't think about why such crimes exist in Germany and you do not like to leave your criminal way. But between an Islamist, a Nazi or other terrorists from whatever political direction is not any difference.You propagate continously hate adn violence. This is not covered from free opinion - this is the preparation of a criminal offence,. And with every word you say to me you fall deeper and deeper into the propagandistic holes, which you try to dig for others.
It is my free opinion who should be "murdered". Otherwise, I could say the moon should fall on earth and your silly regime would put me inside for attempted murder in seven billion cases.
You are a silly fascist who wants to forbid others to speak. I speak out against criminals who threaten our safety, including you.

Nazi - do you really think you are able to impress a German who has Jewish roots too? I need no one's wishi washi nonsense.

I never placed any death threat. What you see is the mirror of your won thoughts. You never le4qanhed to speak with others - you lenaed nonjyxl ton win with words against others. But this is not imprerssing me, criminal.
This is a clear death threat:
You are still alive, Nazi. Do you like me to change this?

No. This is a rhethoric question, which is here out of context. If you could understand this then it had remebered you to the fact, that you will be measured in the end with your own values. But what to measure in case of a valueless life?

Last edited:

Nazi - do you really think you are able to impress a German who has Jewish roots too? I need no one's wishi washi nonsense.
You are in fact a threat to Germans and Jews.

14 years old raped and murdered by Turk and Iraqi, offensive against AfD begins

Germany: Hanukkah canceled, relocated in fear of Antisemitism

No. This is a rhethioric question I asked you, which is here out of context. If you coudn thisn andundretadn then ithad ermerberbd you to the fact thyt you will be meassured with your own values. But what to measure in case of a valueless life?
You wouldn´t get away with that "argument".

Aha - the green cucumber game again. No wonder that you don't like Christmas markets. Not a big market for very old cucumbers, Nazi.

Last edited:
No. This is a rhethioric question I asked you, which is here out of context. If you coudn thisn andundretadn then ithad ermerberbd you to the fact thyt you will be meassured with your own values. But what to measure in case of a valueless life?

This is not an argument, that's a very clear fact. You are only used to be a liar so you have problems in recognizing what has to do with reality and truth. I'm by the way not your baby sitter.

To enforce our Energy Security the US regime is enacting a law that aims at stopping the construction of pipelines. That sounds conflicting? It is. The US once again plays world government that has the right to stop business it doesn´t agree to. We need to impose severe sanctions on that regime that treats us like colonies. We need to stop all business with few exceptions until Washington respects our sovereignty.
The law is expected to be enacted this year.
The Trump regime is just an evil protection money mafia and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

All Info - S.1441 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Protecting Europe's Energy Security Act of 2019

Related:
Obama regime already built the assets to transfer US natural gas to Europe

Who is we, hermit? Russia?

Germany, orange ward. But also the pipeline through Turkey is affected.

So you think paying billions to an adversary and paying billions to protect yourself from them and the same time is prudent?

Russia is not our adversary.

I thought they hacked Hillary? Can you pick a single fucking story and stick with it?

This is not an argument, that's a very clear fact. You are only used to be a liar so you have problems in recognizing what has to do with reality and truth. I'm by the way not your baby sitter.
Threaten my life again and you get a surprise.

Aha - the green cucumber game again. No wonder that you don't like Christmas markets. Not a big market for very old cucumbers, Nazi.
Don´t be such a threat.

To enforce our Energy Security the US regime is enacting a law that aims at stopping the construction of pipelines. That sounds conflicting? It is. The US once again plays world government that has the right to stop business it doesn´t agree to. We need to impose severe sanctions on that regime that treats us like colonies. We need to stop all business with few exceptions until Washington respects our sovereignty.
The law is expected to be enacted this year.
The Trump regime is just an evil protection money mafia and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

All Info - S.1441 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Protecting Europe's Energy Security Act of 2019

Related:
Obama regime already built the assets to transfer US natural gas to Europe

Who is we, hermit? Russia?

Germany, orange ward. But also the pipeline through Turkey is affected.

So you think paying billions to an adversary and paying billions to protect yourself from them and the same time is prudent?

Russia is not our adversary.

I thought they hacked Hillary? Can you pick a single fucking story and stick with it?
Hillary claim. They can hack Hillary and ain´t our adversary at the same time, by the way.

You don´t need to worry. Ukraine is getting a new gas transit contract as we speak. All get their share.
Yes, I know. It is not about worrines, btw. We discuss various international themes here. What else are we supposed to do on a political forum, right?
So you think it is OK when I obstruct your way to the supermarket and demand a toll?
No one obstructs you way to supermarket. And there already is a car to deliver the food. And now someone says you should co-finance buying another car with far less capacity than the old one.
It´s a sports car :D
This changes everything. At least you won't have troubles now in picking up the girls.
Have you tried Uncle Sam´s pipe?

crack-pipe.jpg

Yes, I know. It is not about worrines, btw. We discuss various international themes here. What else are we supposed to do on a political forum, right?
So you think it is OK when I obstruct your way to the supermarket and demand a toll?
No one obstructs you way to supermarket. And there already is a car to deliver the food. And now someone says you should co-finance buying another car with far less capacity than the old one.
This changes everything. At least you won't have troubles now in picking up the girls.

crack-pipe.jpg
Have no idea what this means. What is this?

crack-pipe.jpg
Have no idea what this means. What is this?
A crack pipe.

I never threatened anyones life. You use Nazi-propaganda and direct murderous verbal attacks against all politicians, refugees and everyone, who helps refugees. It needs only one person in the world, who makes a violent crime, because of your personal propagating influence - then you are in the category "leading terrorist". And do not think police, prosecution and judges did not learn out of the modern terror waves since 9/11/2001. Your simple arithmetic "the enemy of my enemy is my friend, what justifies every violent nonsense, which I say" is perhaps an arithmetic in other nations - but not so in Germany - what you would know, if you had to do in your real life with real Germans. You are like Schroedingers prisoner. In jail and out of jail the same time. But when a policemen lifts the cover of your habitation and takes a serios look what is going on in your real life, then I'm convinced you will learn more about the penal system.

Your "surprise" is by the way for me personally totally unimportant, coward, because I'm anyway since decades on the death lists of Nazis.

Last edited:

I never threatened anyones life. You use Nazi-propaganda and direct murderous verbal attacks against all politicians, refugees and everyone, who helps refugees. It needs only one person in the world, who makes a violent crime, because of your personal propagating influence - then you are in the category "leading terrorist". And do not think police, prosecution and judges did not learn out of the modern terror waves since 9/11/2001. Your simple arithmetic "the enemy of my enemy is my friend, what justifies every violent nonsense, which I say" is perhaps an arithmetic in other nations - but not so in Germany - what you would know, if you had to do in your real life with real Germans. You are like Schroedingers prisoner. In jail and out of jail the same time. But when a policemen lifts the cover of your habitation and takes a serios look what is going on in your real life, then I'm convinced you will learn more about the penal system.

Your "surprise" is by the way for me personally totally unimportant, coward, because I'm anyway since decades on the death lists of Nazis.

The police knows that well and you are just a mad clown for them. This is how you can be on various Nazis´ death lists without ever having been harmed. When you call the police, they will ask "who is it today?".

Forum List

Back