Prosecutors recover 16 pages of shredded Cohen documents and 700 pages of encrypted messages! WHEE!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Prosecutors recover 16 pages of shredded Cohen documents and 700 pages of encrypted messages! WHEE!
===========================================================================
Federal prosecutors have reconstructed about 16 pages of shredded documents as part of material seized in raids involving President Trump's longtime personal attorney Michael Cohen earlier this year.

A court filing submitted Friday to the judge in the Southern District of New York who is overseeing the files seized in the April raids states that the documents have been reconstructed and produced for the first time.

Prosecutors also announced that FBI agents had recovered more than 700 pages of encrypted messages between Cohen and other recipients from the encrypted messaging apps WhatsApp and Signal.

A second Blackberry cellphone used by Cohen is also under investigation but has not yet yielded its contents, according to the court filling.

"While the FBI cannot, therefore, estimate the volume of data on this latter device, the BlackBerry produced yesterday contains approximately 315 megabytes of data," prosecutors wrote.

The filing came Friday as the president distanced himself from Cohen, telling reporters that he hasn't spoken to Cohen "in a long time."

“No, he’s not my lawyer anymore, but I always liked Michael. And he’s a good person,” Trump said.
Prosecutors recover 16 pages of shredded Cohen documents: court filing

LOL! Even the shredder is against team Douche!
The Great Douche only hires the BEST! LOL!
Will Cohen be in jail next week? Or over the weekend?
Say SUNDAY for Fathers Day as a RAID. LOCK THEM UP!

Last edited:
Federal prosecutors have reconstructed about 16 pages of shredded documents as part of material seized in raids involving President Trump's longtime personal attorney Michael Cohen earlier this year.

A court filing submitted Friday to the judge in the Southern District of New York who is overseeing the files seized in the April raids states that the documents have been reconstructed and produced for the first time.

Prosecutors also announced that FBI agents had recovered more than 700 pages of encrypted messages between Cohen and other recipients from the encrypted messaging apps WhatsApp and Signal.

A second Blackberry cellphone used by Cohen is also under investigation but has not yet yielded its contents, according to the court filling.

"While the FBI cannot, therefore, estimate the volume of data on this latter device, the BlackBerry produced yesterday contains approximately 315 megabytes of data," prosecutors wrote.

The filing came Friday as the president distanced himself from Cohen, telling reporters that he hasn't spoken to Cohen "in a long time."

“No, he’s not my lawyer anymore, but I always liked Michael. And he’s a good person,” Trump said.

I predict Cohen will be free as a bird...... As soon as he sings like one.

• Banned
Looking GOOD! TICK...TICK!

upload_2018-6-15_18-20-38.png

Last edited:
  • Banned

I would think he's into so much. He will be in witness protection under a new name to stay alive.
We're dealing with the Russain MOB. Same for Manafort. I wonder who dies first?

I would think he's into so much. He will be in witness protection under a new name to stay alive.
I have heard the FBI'S witness protection program is really good.

• Banned

I have heard the FBI'S witness protection program is really good.

I'm sure the Great Douche will expose the FBI list of new names of protectees.
If IT gets the chance to put fears in other peoples.

A thread full of anti-Trump circle jerkers. Proceed.
Don't care about the party. Do care about crimes.
Sure you do.... The IG report said FBI agents took gifts from news services. That is a crime. Where your thread on that crime fighter? Oh yeah, NO WHERE!
The FBI overall are doing good work.
They have checks that work, as seen in the IG report and these agents will have to
pay a price if they did wrongdoings. What more can I say?
I'm not going to SPEW DOPer lies about it.

BTW. THE IG report totally cleared HRC on emails and server. OOPS!

Sure you do.... The IG report said FBI agents took gifts from news services. That is a crime. Where your thread on that crime fighter? Oh yeah, NO WHERE!
They have checks that work, as seen in the IG report and these agents will have to

So you do not care if FBI agents are bribed? Very Castro of you.

So you do not care if FBI agents are bribed? Very Castro of you.
Did I say that?
No, I did not.
There will always be dirty cops.
I will say the FBI does good work.
Some should be bad. And will mostly pay for it.
This is not new under the New Great Douche MAGA BS!
I trust the FBI more than any small town FLY-Over state LOSER Crooked Sheriff!

Forum List

Back