Prosecutors Offer Rudy Giuliani A Bus Ticket After He Claims He Cannot Fly To Testify

Is there a Medical Doctor on this board that can prove that Rudy does not have a medical condition? Speak up now, thanks

How quickly you try to divert the thread. Let Rudy go. He dug his own grave. In the end he will turn on Trump to save his ass anyway. Might as well start hating him now.
Who's diverting?

The insinuation is Rudy is lying because he doesn't want to give testimony under oath.

I'm asking... where was this skepticism when Christine Blaise Ford ADMITTED to lying about her fear of flying?

That's not diverting the thread... That's all of you being called out on your BLATANT hypocrisy.

I get my medical information from USMB
It is more trustworthy than any of Rudy Giuliani’s doctors
So you are not a Medical Doctor.
I am going top be polite when I say this.
You are not qualified to speak for Medical Doctors, nor are you qualified to make a medical diagnosis

Now back to my original question

Is there a Medical Doctor on this board that can prove that Rudy does not have a medical condition? Speak up now, thanks

So you are not a Medical Doctor.
I am going top be polite when I say this.
You are not qualified to speak for Medical Doctors, nor are you qualified to make a medical diagnosis

Now back to my original question

As a distinguished USMB poster, I am qualified to speak on any topic.
I am also qualified to call BULLSHIT on Rudy’s fake claims

You ready for Rudy to now claim he can’t take the train?

As a distinguished USMB poster, I am qualified to speak on any topic.
I am also qualified to call BULLSHIT on Rudy’s fake claims

You ready for Rudy to now claim he can’t take the train?

Rightwinger MD……after reviewing Rudy Giuliani‘s claims of being unable to fly along with his recent trips, I am prepared to call BULLSHIT

Forum List

Back