What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prosecutors Offer Rudy Giuliani A Bus Ticket After He Claims He Cannot Fly To Testify

skews13

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Georgia prosecutors offered Rudy Giuliani a bus ticket after he claimed he could not comply with a subpoena because his doctor would not let him fly.

“We do not consent to change the date," Wooten told Costello in an email. "We expect to see your client before the grand jury on August 9, 2022, here in Atlanta. We will provide alternate transportation including bus or train if your client maintains that he is unable to fly."

I know an Uber I can get to take him.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
How much is Amtrak New York to Atlanta?

Information on this train trip
Daily Trains1
Minimum Price$208
Average Ticket Price$211
Minimum Trip Duration18h28m
Average Train Trip Duration18h28m

Magnus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Georgia prosecutors offered Rudy Giuliani a bus ticket after he claimed he could not comply with a subpoena because his doctor would not let him fly.

“We do not consent to change the date," Wooten told Costello in an email. "We expect to see your client before the grand jury on August 9, 2022, here in Atlanta. We will provide alternate transportation including bus or train if your client maintains that he is unable to fly."

Poor Giuliani. Rump scarred him for life by making fun of him on his plane...

Trump laughed at Rudy for falling asleep on planes and 'spitting during meetings' and would tell him he 'sucked' and was 'pathetic' after TV appearances, new book claims​

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score

Trump laughed at Rudy for falling asleep on planes and 'spitting during meetings' and would tell him he 'sucked' and was 'pathetic' after TV appearances, new book claims​

Part of Trump’s crack legal team

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If he were in Texas or Arizona he could get to DC for free if he doesn't mind spending a couple of days with wetbacks on a bus.

okfine

Platinum Member
Reaction score

He better hope that bus has a/c or that demented old quack may melt.

struth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
These dembots are really fascist…wow the doctor says he can’t fly…use a closed circuit TV like we had to during covid

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Reaction score
These dembots are really fascist…wow the doctor says he can’t fly…use a closed circuit TV like we had to during covid

Beyond this why are we flying anyone anywhere to testify or give depositions given our current level of technology. What's a zoom meeting cost? Less than a bus ticket Im betting.

struth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Beyond this why are we flying anyone anywhere to testify or give depositions given our current level of technology. What's a zoom meeting cost? Less than a bus ticket Im betting.
political theater for the cult

BWK

Gold Member
Reaction score

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: That SOB is going to jail.

BWK

Gold Member
Reaction score
For someone who used to be the lawyer for a so called Billionaire, he can't afford to fly? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

BWK

Gold Member
Reaction score
What does that have to do with Fascism? Do you even know the meaning of the word?

BWK

Gold Member
Reaction score
If he were in Texas or Arizona he could get to DC for free if he doesn't mind spending a couple of days with wetbacks on a bus.
Wash your mouth out with soap shithead. Those folks feed your sorry ass.

POM

Gold Member
Reaction score

POM

Gold Member
Reaction score
For someone who used to be the lawyer for a so called Billionaire, he can't afford to fly? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
He has a medical condition. Wow, just wow.

BWK

Gold Member
Reaction score

We'll, he does have a point. Problem is, Trump doesn't have room to talk. He looks like somebody who just walked out of a wax museum, but actually walks.

BWK

Gold Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List