Props to DeBlasio

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He is on Hannity right now.

Most LEFTIST TARDS are too much of a pussy to go on the EVIL NETWORK.

I don't agree with ANYTHING he says but he has the gonads to venture into the devil's den.

It's not like he has anything to lose but Tulsi Gabbard goes on quite often.

I don't agree with ANYTHING he says but he has the gonads to venture into the devil's den.

Don't you believe it. They probably watch FOX more than we do. I see Hannity's lowest rated show of the year tonight.

• Banned
  • Banned

............ I see Hannity's lowest rated show of the year tonight.

Gee I wonder why.....:rolleyes:

Don't do it again Hannity.
Afraid to hear something rather against your fantasies?
****, shut the fuck up. All you do it TROLL

Don't care why. Props to the man

Hannity is fine.

It will be fodder for tomorrows radio shows, that's for sure. No Democrat can open their mouth without it being totally outrageous or totally stupid.

After Bush won his reelection, Democrats were saying the problem was they didn't have their own version of Rush Limbaugh. Limbaugh responded to that. He said "Democrats can't make a leftist version of me or this show. That's because here, Democrats ARE the entertainment. We read what they write, play what they say on television, play their rallies and so forth. You simply can't do that with Republicans."

Afraid to hear something rather against your fantasies?

It's actually just the opposite. Why do you suppose your comrades protest and march to stop conservative speakers? Why do you suppose they attend our rallies to disrupt them?

Leftists are scared to death of the conservative message. It may make converts out of the open minded people. It's just the opposite for us on the right. When a leftist wants to speak, we not only stay out of their way, we ask what we can do to help? Pass out flyers? Turn up the PA system? What?

We on the right want America to hear the leftist message. We want people to know they wish to abolish ICE, remove borders, disarm Americans, want men in dresses showering with your daughter in school, or men in makeup competing in girls sporting events. We want people to know these things because it will bring more people to our side.

"We can't totally eliminate liberals. We need a few around to remind us of what kind of country we don't want to be."
Rush Limbaugh

They probably watch FOX more than we do.
Hmm, no , the data clearly show that Fox's base is made up almost entirely of right wingnuts.

Who's data, CNN"s? LOL.

Fox News viewers in the U.S. by political affiliation 2017 | Statista
A better , more direct study:

The Fox News Bubble — Data For Progress

Yes, uniquely conservative, compared to the entire electorate. As everyone already knew.

They probably watch FOX more than we do.
Hmm, no , the data clearly show that Fox's base is made up almost entirely of right wingnuts.

Who's data, CNN"s? LOL.

Fox News viewers in the U.S. by political affiliation 2017 | Statista
A better , more direct study:

The Fox News Bubble — Data For Progress

Yes, uniquely conservative, compared to the entire electorate. As everyone already knew.

This is a joke, right?

In your post, it states they asked people where they got their news from (a little over 3,000 sampled) and the number one on the list was CNN.

Now please explain this to me because perhaps I had one too many beers, but isn't CNN the lowest rated news network on cable television? How is the lowest rated news network the number one source for their news according to this survey?

And of course, Fox is second in spite of all other surveys that place them as the number one network.

You give him props for that? He didn’t answer any direct question.

For a short minute I am going to take thread:offtopic:...

hqdefault.jpg

She would enhance her physical appearance with a mustache...

Carry on...

Now please explain this to me because perhaps I had one too many beers, but isn't CNN the lowest rated news network on cable television?
Okay, let me help you out, here:

The question was not, "Do you watch ____ every night", it was, "have you watched ___". So, literally 100 times as many people can "have watched" one network, while another network doubles that first network's ratings. Come on man, you're not a child, you have no excuse for such stupidity.

What the study does show, very clearly, is that FOX's audience leans far more conservative than the electorate, in general.

Again ... as everyone, including you, knew already. But here you are , throwing a fit anyway. Go have a drink or something, you're rabid.

Forum List

Back