(Proposed) Official 2020 Election Fraud Thread

And dont forget that only 1 mark was put on those ballets and nothing on the down ballot was marked.....Yeah, all for Joe Bite Me, the creepy dude.

I will point out at this point that I was the 1st one (at least on this board) to suggest that those hundreds of thousands of ballots dumped in the wee hours of the morning, every single one being for Biden, ONLY voted for President and ignored every other race. A couple days later, after more analysis of these ballots, the news began to report that almost every single ballot ONLY voted for President, ignoring every other race.

It's astounding that people even WANT this to happen. Talk about wanting power at any cost...that's Trump & Co.

I would think as an official USMB 'Monitor/Ref' you would be more objective and truthful in your posts rather than emotionally irrational.

Suggesting that using the existing legal processes to contest election results, especially considering the overwhelming existing evidence of election fraud (physical, eye-witnesses, whistle blowers, signed affidavits, 'found' uncounted ballots in multiple states, etc...), is somehow 'wanting power at any cost' is 'misleading' and completely inaccurate at BEST....

ESPECIALLY considering Stacey Abrams refusal to concede....

ESPECIALLY considering the lengthy legal fight Al Gore put up during his election....

ESPECIALLY considering the 4 years of failed undermining, sedition, coup attempts, FISA Court crimes, and the 1st admitted politically partisan Impeachment based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses...

...but instead of engaging in opinionated rants, I would rather stick to the reported facts of widespread election fraud in 2020, and not focus specifically on President Trump. President Trump is not the focus of this thread - election fraud is. I am sure you, as a mod, can help ensure the thread topic is not completely hijacked by those who want to try to make is about Trump and / or post things to get it removed from 'Politics' and get it sent to some place like 'The Rubber Room' where it does not belong. Thank you....

If one state runs the ballots through the machines and the results are vastly different, we will know the software's algorithm was manipulated during election night.

JUST AS I KNEW USMB PARTISAN MODS WOULD DO, MY THREAD ABOUT MEDIA REPORTED EXPOSED ELECTION FRAUD HAS BEEN MOVED TO 'CONSPIRACY' THEORIES' WHEN THE EXPOSED ELECTION FAUD HAS BEEN PROVEN - SUBSTANTIATED BY PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, EYE-WITNESS TESTIMONY, LEGALLY SIGNED AFFIDAVITS, ETC... - IN AN ATTEMPT TO PREVENT ANY PARTISAN / POLITICAL DOUBT OF JOE BIDEN'S UN-OFFOIOAL WIN!

WTF?

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF BIDEN WON OR NOT. THIS THREAD WAS NOT ABOUT THAT. IT WAS ABOUT THE MASSIVE, EXISTING, OVERWHELMINGLY PROVEN ELECTION FRAUD REPORTED BY EVEN THE PRO-BIDEN MEDIA - THE MOST IN US HISTORY...

WAY TO GO, MODS!

Having served for over 30 years defending the US Constitution and Americans Rights, I am against Censorshiop of ANYONE's Right to Free Speech. Unlike Dorsey, I may not like what you have to say but I will fight for your right to say it.
With Trump haters it doesn't matter, since the 'ends justifies the means' as we saw for four years.....this isn't just Democrats - this is a globalist coup against Trump ( and our sovereignty quite possibly)

JUST AS I KNEW USMB PARTISAN MODS WOULD DO, MY THREAD ABOUT MEDIA REPORTED EXPOSED ELECTION FRAUD HAS BEEN MOVED TO 'CONSPIRACY' THEORIES' WHEN THE EXPOSED ELECTION FAUD HAS BEEN PROVEN - SUBSTANTIATED BY PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, EYE-WITNESS TESTIMONY, LEGALLY SIGNED AFFIDAVITS, ETC... - IN AN ATTEMPT TO PREVENT ANY PARTISAN / POLITICAL DOUBT OF JOE BIDEN'S UN-OFFOIOAL WIN!

WTF?

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF BIDEN WON OR NOT. THIS THREAD WAS NOT ABOUT THAT. IT WAS ABOUT THE MASSIVE, EXISTING, OVERWHELMINGLY PROVEN ELECTION FRAUD REPORTED BY EVEN THE PRO-BIDEN MEDIA - THE MOST IN US HISTORY...

WAY TO GO, MODS!
They're following orders .

Forum List

Back