(Proposed) Official 2020 Election Fraud Thread

Dear USMB poster:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

Biden won, Trump lost, there was no cheating, grow up.

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.

Your friend
Occupied.
Dear occupied,

You're a dumb fuck.

Love,
Bootney

It isnt that they wont allow facts to alter their myths, it is because their masters wont allow the slaves to think otherwise. The slaves dont want to lose favor with their masters who might treat them harshly.
Probably but I think individual leftists get a great deal of comfort and joy in these myths because it makes them feel superior, which is why the myths get generated to start with.

I don't think the leftist thought leaders need to encourage these myths and political fairy tales.
Once invented they become self perpetuating and generating.

Ha! Funniest post ever. Angelo logic - "If you repeat something long enough, and get other people to do the same, it becomes fact."

Too funny!!!
Is that funny? I just thought it was common sense as one learns more about a certain thing that thing
becomes less and less contaminated by spurious untruths.

Am I wrong? The more and more we learn about this contaminated election the more facts come to the
fore and untruths fall to the wayside.

The more I've learned is that the courts keep on telling Trump and his cabal of losers to fuck off.
You do realize that the final judgement will come when it hits the Supreme Court, right?

Screeching and throwing your poo at the OP makes you look stupid....

Not being able to show any evidence of fraud makes you look like a butthurt sore loser. There's one way to stop looking like a butthurt sore loser. Show some actual evidence of vote fraud, instead of just blubbering. That goes for all the liars of the Trump cult.

Why is it that none of you cult losers can come up with even one example of vote fraud? Oh, that's right. Because there is none. You're repeating idiot conspiracy theories, solely because your authoritarian cult ordered you to. Authoritarian-follower lackeys like those in the Trump cult don't think, they just obey.

You can run now, little fascists. That is the one thing you all excel at.

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

Biden won, Trump lost, there was no cheating, grow up.

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.
Ha! Very clever...you are wrong. We are right. You cannot win. Don't bother, etc.

I've never seen that tactic before. You must be so smart.

You do realize that the final judgement will come when it hits the Supreme Court, right?

Just what do you think the SC will do? Be specific. On what legal grounds will the SC revoke the entirely legal votes of tens of thousands of people, at a minimum? Even this SC won't go that full metal Stalinist, despite your wish for such open Stalinism.

Not being able to show any evidence of fraud makes you look like a butthurt sore loser. There's one way to stop looking like a butthurt sore loser. Show some actual evidence of vote fraud, instead of just blubbering. That goes for all the liars of the Trump cult.

Why is it that none of you cult losers can come up with even one example of vote fraud? Oh, that's right. Because there is none. You're repeating idiot conspiracy theories, solely because your authoritarian cult ordered you to. Authoritarian-follower lackeys like those in the Trump cult don't think, they just obey.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

The more I've learned is that the courts keep on telling Trump and his cabal of losers to fuck off.
:icon_rolleyes: If you say so. Keep believing in your political fairy tales....just like the Russian hoax, etc.

Remember how much you bought into that pig in a poke?

Fool me once, you can't do it. Fool me again, you must be a DNC zombie.

Last edited:
Thread summary: The OP was unable to show even a single case of significant vote fraud, and he tossed out a lot of bull to deflect from that. He's faking it all as part of a fascist coup attempt.
If it's one thing Democrats / fake news media / snowflakes know all about it's COUP ATTEMPTS.... :p

California: 2 Charged with Voter Fraud

'Two individuals have been charged with multiple counts of voter fraud after allegedly submitting fraudulent voter registration applications on behalf of homeless people, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.'

Again, this thread is about exposing / reporting ELECTION FRAUD in 2020.....

Just what do you think the SC will do? Be specific. On what legal grounds will the SC revoke the entirely legal votes of tens of thousands of people, at a minimum? Even this SC won't go that full metal Stalinist, despite your wish for such open Stalinism.

It's astounding that people even WANT this to happen. Talk about wanting power at any cost...that's Trump & Co.

It's astounding that people even WANT this to happen. Talk about wanting power at any cost...that's Trump & Co.
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa....A slave mod. We the People want a fair election, you on the other hand were told by your masters that it was okay for them to cheat, because ALL VOTES matter, not ALL LEGAL VOTES MATTER. Do you see a difference between the two?

'Second Georgia county finds uncounted ballots'

Why has there never been THIS much trouble in the past collecting, holding onto, and counting ballots? Part of the problem is the Mail-In Ballot process used. The reported last-minute' ballot dumps of hundreds of thousands of ballots delivered in the wee hours of the morning, delivered in tubs, coolers, and bags - by civilians in unmarked cars - are just come of the many, MANY examples of why almost every other nation has OUTLAWED this proven easily corrupted system.

'Second Georgia county finds uncounted ballots'

Why has there never been THIS much trouble in the past collecting, holding onto, and counting ballots? Part of the problem is the Mail-In Ballot process used. The reported last-minute' ballot dumps of hundreds of thousands of ballots delivered in the wee hours of the morning, delivered in tubs, coolers, and bags - by civilians in unmarked cars - are just come of the many, MANY examples of why almost every other nation has OUTLAWED this proven easily corrupted system.
And dont forget that only 1 mark was put on those ballets and nothing on the down ballot was marked.....Yeah, all for Joe Bite Me, the creepy dude.

You can't be serious. Presumably you spend your days hiding under a bed or cleaning cat piss off the landlord's carpets. Who is obligated to prove anything to you? You've mistaken the entire planet for something that owes you anything other than a miserable fucking existence and then an unceremonious end to it. We don't owe you shit.

Why are the Democrats, especially after Stacey Abrams' refusal to concede....especially after Al Gore's massive failed legal battle to win his election years ago, declaring any attempt to legally contest the election through existing legal processes designed / created to do so is fascist, tyrannical, akin to 'Nazi' behavior?

According to Democrats, fake news propaganda-pushing surrogate media, and snowflakes, anyone EXCEPT them contesting election results is Anti-American, tyrannical, a threat to this nation.

How soon they forget Hillary's advice to Biden prior to the election...'Do NOT Concede The Election....No Matter What'.

Forum List

Back