Proof the presidency is all about enriching Trump & family

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
3 months ago this article was written

Donald Trump is absolutely going to use the presidency to make money.

"
Donald Trump is absolutely going to use the presidency to make money."

And he's started doing it already.

Sean Spicer Defends Trump's Rip on Nordstrom for Dropping Ivanka's Line

Trump comes out with a tweet about his daughter. Come on dude, you're the president of the USA now

“My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person — always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!”

It's terrible that his daughter won't be 1000 times more than exceedingly rich. Oh no.

Melania Trump lawsuit says being first lady is 'once in a lifetime' money making opportunity

"
Melania Trump's Daily Mail refiled lawsuit reveals she wants 'multi-million dollar' endorsements as First Lady
Lawsuit states she is 'one of the most photographed women in the world'

'The woman is basically out there to get loads of money because she's now in the public eye.

Countries where Trump does business are not hit by new travel restrictions

"
Countries where Trump does business are not hit by new travel restrictions"

"The seven nations targeted for new visitation restrictions by President Trump on Friday all have something in common: They are places he does not appear to have any business interests."

I mean, largest number of foreign terrorists against the US was Saudi Arabia, but they don't get banned, huh?

"“He needs to sell his businesses outside his family and place the assets in a blind trust, otherwise every decision he makes people are going to question if he’s making the decision in the interests of the American people or his own bottom line,”"

Well done America, you voted for a guy who is going to "Make America Great Again [For Donald Trump and Family]"

"

Trump comes out with a tweet about his daughter. Come on dude, you're the president of the USA now

“My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person — always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!”

It's terrible that his daughter won't be 1000 times more than exceedingly rich. Oh no.

Melania Trump lawsuit says being first lady is 'once in a lifetime' money making opportunity

"
Melania Trump's Daily Mail refiled lawsuit reveals she wants 'multi-million dollar' endorsements as First Lady

'The woman is basically out there to get loads of money because she's now in the public eye.

"

"The seven nations targeted for new visitation restrictions by President Trump on Friday all have something in common: They are places he does not appear to have any business interests."

I mean, largest number of foreign terrorists against the US was Saudi Arabia, but they don't get banned, huh?

"“He needs to sell his businesses outside his family and place the assets in a blind trust, otherwise every decision he makes people are going to question if he’s making the decision in the interests of the American people or his own bottom line,”"

Well done America, you voted for a guy who is going to "Make America Great Again [For Donald Trump and Family]"

yeah_ok.gif

Michelle made 11.8 million dollars as first lady. Did you complain?

Trump used Obama's list of Seven Countries of Concern compiled by the DHS and SoS under the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015. Trump had nothing to do with the countries chosen.

Liberals attacked his daughter, I'd protect my daughter from liberal dumbasses as well.

The only thing this thread has proven is the biased OP is suffering from acute Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Last edited:

Trump used Obama's list of Seven Countries of Concern compiled by the DHS and SoS under the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015. Trump had nothing to do with the countries chosen.

Liberals attacked his daughter, I'd protect my daughter from liberal dumbasses as well.

The only thing this thread has proven is the biased OP is suffering from acute Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Links needed that the Michelle made 11.8 million as first lady is needed.:link:

As president he should not attack a public company, he wants less gov involvement , REMEMBER!!!!

Oh I remember the Clinton Cash book and all the Republicans ranting on the Clintons when they actually had a charity,

but its ok for the Trump family, why is that?? (By the way all Presidents make a killing off of giving speeches globally after their presidencies, Bill Clinton is not an exception )

Obama made money in ways that are to be expected. Trump will make money in such ways too. We're not talking about that.

How did President and Mrs. Obama earn nearly $20 million dollars over the last 13 years? – Financial Juneteenth

"The president’s wealth, most of it, came from two best-selling books that took off in popularity after his 2004 speech at the Democratic National Convention."

Michelle Obama net worth! – How rich is Michelle Obama?

"
It has been reported that the total amount of Michelle Obama net worth reaches an estimate of 11.8 million dollars. She is mostly known today as the wife of the US president Barack Obama. However, a huge part of her net worth has been accumulated through her being a writer and a lawyer."

So she's worth $11 million, doesn't mean she made it while first lady.

Unless of course you can prove that she made $11.8 million AS FIRST LADY, can you? Because what I'm reading doesn't suggest this at all.

"

"

"

perhaps you wish that trump was a sneaky little #### like that obama, and sick the IRS on them behind the scenes.

"

"

"

perhaps you wish that trump was a sneaky little #### like that obama, and sick the IRS on them behind the scenes.

What?

Forum List

Back