Zone1 Proof That God Still Communicates With Us

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Unless you think I'm lying of course. I reassure you that I'm not, but of course it's completely up to you whether or not you want to take this story as fact.

Last night God came to me (like many of you on here already know this happens rather frequently) and He told me that I had to text my fiancee to let the dog out.

At first he questioned me because he had already let her out twenty minutes prior, but I told him that he needed to again because I could sense that something was wrong with her and so he did. It turns out that she had diarrhea.

That's what happens when you trust God instead of your doubts and I'm so glad that I did and I plan on doing it for the rest of my life. I've come to accept that I'm not a freak, I'm just special because I choose to listen. 😊

How interesting that God shows up to save your carpeting from canine excrement, but somehow can’t be bothered to stop the poverty in Africa.

That's because He only responds to people who believe in Him for one and for two,.. some things He leaves up to us.

Anybody can do it, but not everybody believes that they actually can. That's why only a select few can today. I'm not just God's daughter either, I also happen to be one of His best friends and so is my fiancee. He can do it too. 😊
Some people ignore what God is telling them. They shut it completely out. There have been times when it comes to me and if I ignore it I regret it later.

God told me to have several bourbon last night so I did.

Very funny, but I do believe that that was the devil.

There have been times when it comes to me and if I ignore it I regret it later.

Agreed so I just don't question it anymore if He answers to Jehovah or Yeshua. No other spirit can answer to or say His name.

Unless you think I'm lying of course. I reassure you that I'm not, but of course it's completely up to you whether or not you want to take this story as fact.
It's not a question of you lying or not.
Last night God came to me (like many of you on here already know this happens rather frequently) and He told me that I had to text my fiancee to let the dog out.
It is a matter of you being a believer and that makes you a disbeliever in the natural as opposed to the supernatural.
At first he questioned me because he had already let her out twenty minutes prior, but I told him that he needed to again because I could sense that something was wrong with her and so he did. It turns out that she had diarrhea.

That's what happens when you trust God instead of your doubts and I'm so glad that I did and I plan on doing it for the rest of my life. I've come to accept that I'm not a freak, I'm just special because I choose to listen. 😊
Most interesting about that statement is that you had some doubts about you being a freak. Have all those doubts been cleared away now?

I think you've initiated a worthwhile discussion with this.

Sometimes God will show me pictures of things before it happens too.

You definitely sound like me.

I'm glad you have faith that comforts you.
However your story reminds me of this:

Umm I didn't pray for his dog. I had no prior knowledge from him that his dog had bathroom issues. God alerted me that I needed to tell him to take his dog out that's all.

Most interesting about that statement is that you had some doubts about you being a freak. Have all those doubts been cleared away now?

Yep! Oh and btw Toro I know that isn't God talking to you because you sound like you're talking about drunkenness.

You definitely sound like me.

Umm I didn't pray for his dog. I had no prior knowledge from him that his dog had bathroom issues. God alerted me that I needed to tell him to take his dog out that's all.
I didn't say you did friend. I said your story reminds me of this comedy bit.
I prefer to think God as a serious god, not a cartoon-like character that concerns himself with mundane human concerns.

I prefer to think God as a serious god, not a cartoon-like character that concerns himself with mundane human concerns.

Isn't a sick animal a big enough concern to the one who created it in the first place?

Forum List

Back