Proof Of Warmer Earlier Climate! Swiss Geologist Studies 10,800-Year Old Tree Trunk Under Alps Glacier

That is is why you are ignorant, only through blogs would you even learn about stuff like this, the media ignores it completely.

The Tree Trunk is real and so are the scientists who are studying it.

The scientists doing the legwork believe AGW is happening.

I blame Fred Flinstone.
Do the Envirowhackos ever get tired of being wrong about everything they preach in their religious cult?

Previously hidden under a Swiss glacier, a 10,800-year old tree trunk was discovered and tells us the Alps were much warmer in the early Holocene than today.

I think we are actually at one of the cooler periods of all the Quaternary Period, or at least coming out of one.

That is is why you are ignorant, only through blogs would you even learn about stuff like this, the media ignores it completely.

You are 100% off topic now, the headline is this:

Proof Of Warmer Earlier Climate! Swiss Geologist Studies 10,800-Year Old Tree Trunk Under Alps Glacier

It is about a TREE TRUNK!

Your willful ignorance continues....

It's relevant to say the scientists doing the work don't believe AGW is a hoax. You are the ignorant one because you're not actually listening to the people that know more about it than anybody else. These bullshit blog websites that feed you this stuff are like life support for your ridiculous opinions.

It's relevant to say the scientists doing the work don't believe AGW is a hoax. You are the ignorant one because you're not actually listening to the people that know more about it than anybody else. These bullshit blog websites that feed you this stuff are like life support for your ridiculous opinions.

Does this mean you have surrendered your whine about a real Tree Truck found that was once under a glacier, that started growing about 1,000 years after the Glaciation phase ended?

Your deflection away from the topic sounds like a surrender, if true, I accept it.

Does this mean you have surrendered your whine about a real Tree Truck found that was once under a glacier, that started growing about 1,000 years after the Glaciation phase ended?

Your deflection away from the topic sounds like a surrender, if true, I accept it.

I didn't say anything about a tree trunk. You're just projecting shit onto me. Whatever victory you think you have achieved only exists in your mind.

I didn't say anything about a tree trunk. You're just projecting shit onto me. Whatever victory you think you have achieved only exists in your mind.

You are one sick boy since all of my replies to your empty skull inspired replies has been about the tree trunk and you know it, stop your lying you freaking idiot!

Your very first post was to attack the blog:

If there was compelling evidence that climatologists are wrong it would be all over Fox News and other more reputable right wing outlets. There's a reason you people only find this kind of information on websites like watsupwiththat. Even Fox won't touch this stuff.

YOUR first reply to my statement about you (which has never been disproved) is this empty crap:

There's nothing in the article that actually advances your side of the argument in any significant way. That site's entire mission is to undermine climate scientists.

You replied to this: "It is OBVIOUS you didn't read the article, why make dumb statements out of ignorance, it makes you look dumb!"

You make clear over and over that you didn't read it yet your effin stupidity make you think the Geologist is arguing against AGW, when he is actually talking about something else entirely.

That is why you are willfully ignorant and stupid.

You are one sick boy since all of my replies to your empty skull inspired replies has been about the tree trunk and you know it, stop your lying you freaking idiot!

Your very first post was to attack the blog:

If there was compelling evidence that climatologists are wrong it would be all over Fox News and other more reputable right wing outlets. There's a reason you people only find this kind of information on websites like watsupwiththat. Even Fox won't touch this stuff.

YOUR first reply to my statement about you (which has never been disproved) is this empty crap:

There's nothing in the article that actually advances your side of the argument in any significant way. That site's entire mission is to undermine climate scientists.

You replied to this: "It is OBVIOUS you didn't read the article, why make dumb statements out of ignorance, it makes you look dumb!"

You make clear over and over that you didn't read it yet your effin stupidity make you think the Geologist is arguing against AGW, when he is actually talking about something else entirely.

That is why you are willfully ignorant and stupid.

Do you think the scientific work done proves something significant in the debate over whether AGW is happening or not? Do you think scientists should change their minds in light of this?

By the way your hostility is making you look kind of ignorant right now.

You mean the scientists who profit from the manmade myth.

The idea that scientists the globe over are in on deceiving the public about climate change is absurd. The things you believe are ridiculous.
If you had insight into the scientific community like I do, you’d know that not following the narrative is a career destroyer.

If you had insight into the scientific community like I do, you’d know that not following the narrative is a career destroyer.

The scientist that proves AGW isn't happening will be rich and famous for the rest of their life. Every scientist would love to prove AGW isn't happening.

The idea that scientists the globe over are in on deceiving the public about climate change is absurd. The things you believe are ridiculous.
Many of them have been busted and have had to apologize. Almost all of these scientists work for government agencies or globalist NGOs.

Many of them have been busted and have had to apologize.

That's an impressive exaggeration. By the way you only find out about the nonsense because science is self-correcting. You unwittingly demonstrate why science is reliable. A bullshit climate conspiracy would not float in science. Scientists all over the world are not lying to us.

I posted an article earlier when 2 people who will be working in the Biden administration have said systemic racism causes climate change lol.

Busted using phony data. But yeah they likely conspire with others in other countries.

When data is off who do you suppose notices and corrects it? Other scientists maybe? Those scientists think AGW is happening too.

Busted using phony data. But yeah they likely conspire with others in other countries.

When data is off who do you suppose notices and corrects it? Other scientists maybe? Those scientists think AGW is happening too.
I have to look it up but there was a famous scam study done is the UK somewhere and those guys got busted and had to apologize. But look if they don't do studies proclaiming man made global warming is a disaster they won't have a job. Good article

On behalf of environmentalists everywhere, I would like to formally apologize for the climate scare we created over the last 30 years. Climate change is happening. It’s just not the end of the world. It’s not even our most serious environmental problem.

I may seem like a strange person to be saying all of this. I have been a climate activist for 20 years and an environmentalist for 30.

But as an energy expert asked by Congress to provide objective expert testimony, and invited by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) to serve as Expert Reviewer of its next Assessment Report, I feel an obligation to apologize for how badly we environmentalists have misled the public.

Here are some facts few people know:

• Humans are not causing a “sixth mass extinction”
  • The Amazon is not “the lungs of the world”
  • Climate change is not making natural disasters worse
  • Fires have declined 25% around the world since 2003
  • The amount of land we use for meat — humankind’s biggest use of land — has declined by an area nearly as large as Alaska
  • The build-up of wood fuel and more houses near forests, not climate change, explain why there are more, and more dangerous, fires in Australia and California
  • Carbon emissions are declining in most rich nations and have been declining in Britain, Germany, and France since the mid-1970s
  • Netherlands became rich not poor while adapting to life below sea level
  • We produce 25% more food than we need and food surpluses will continue to rise as the world gets hotter
  • Habitat loss and the direct killing of wild animals are bigger threats to species than climate change
  • Wood fuel is far worse for people and wildlife than fossil fuels
  • Preventing future pandemics requires more not less “industrial” agriculture
I know that the above facts will sound like “climate denialism” to many people. But that just shows the power of climate alarmism.

In reality, the above facts come from the best-available scientific studies, including those conducted by or accepted by the IPCC, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) and other leading scientific bodies.............................................................................

I have to look it up but there was a famous scam study done is the UK somewhere and those guys got busted and had to apologize.

And you think that undermines the global scientific community on their views regarding the climate?

I have to look it up but there was a famous scam study done is the UK somewhere and those guys got busted and had to apologize.

And you think that undermines the global scientific community on their views regarding the climate?
Did you read the article I posted? Another snip,
But mostly I was scared. I remained quiet about the climate disinformation campaign because I was afraid of losing friends and funding. The few times I summoned the courage to defend climate science from those who misrepresent it I suffered harsh consequences. And so I mostly stood by and did next to nothing as my fellow environmentalists terrified the public.

Forum List

Back