“Proof of Citizenship” Is “Voter Suppression” Says Biden’s Left-Wing Judicial Nominee

So let me see if I understand this...

There are requirements to provide proof of COVID vaccination for dining in public. But somehow proving your citizenship to vote, is voter suppression? Are you not required by law to be a citizen in order to vote?

I haven't been asked to show proof of vaccination yet. So where is this happening.

If I could kill you at the voting place, then you might have a point.

Have you ever considered the possibility that the world is actually a more complex place than this incredibly simple-minded way you have of looking at it?

Nope. I usually find the same asshole who are fine with racism are the same assholes who want to keep minorities from voting.

This clown also said banning felons from voting is "slavery".

Kinda racist to say all felons are black. Must be why Pedo Joe likes her.

I do not understand how or why someone can demand to see proof of vaccination before you can fly anywhere or do whatever, but voting is okay without any proof of citizenship. The Left is so weird, a woman was the right to choose but no one has the right to decline the vaccine. It's like they want to pick and choose what is required and what isn't according to their agenda.

And I'll ask again: show me how requiring voter-id equals voter suppression. You gotta have ID to do damn near everything else these days, so WTF?

Biden Judicial nominee claims having to prove you are a US citizen to vote is "voter suppression".​

Suppressing the shit out of those illegal aliens.

I do not understand how or why someone can demand to see proof of vaccination before you can fly anywhere or do whatever, but voting is okay without any proof of citizenship. The Left is so weird, a woman was the right to choose but no one has the right to decline the vaccine. It's like they want to pick and choose what is required and what isn't according to their agenda.

And I'll ask again: show me how requiring voter-id equals voter suppression. You gotta have ID to do damn near everything else these days, so WTF?
Progressivism is a form of mental retardation. It's proof that you lack the capacity to use facts or logic.

The left in their infinite need to prove their racism believe that people of color are not able to obtain or continue to keep in their possession any document. So they are against having to prove citizenship simply because that requires some form of documentation that those of color are incapable of getting or maintaining possession of

Republicans want to make it harder to vote because they know Democrats aren't as likely to jump through the hoops to vote and there will be less Democrats voting.

Democrats want to make voting easier so that more Democrats will vote.

It's been this way for decades.

There are places in America where Republicans only win if it rains on election day.

Republicans want to make it harder to vote because they know Democrats aren't as likely to jump through the hoops to vote and there will be less Democrats voting.

There are places in America where Republicans only win if it rains on election day.
Why do you want to make it easy for foreigners to vote, Dumbass?

If Dimwingers are lazy and afraid of rain, maybe they shouldn't be voting.

Link? :abgg2q.jpg:

I haven't been asked to show proof of vaccination yet. So where is this happening.

If I could kill you at the voting place, then you might have a point.

Your willful ignorance is cute, but you and I both know that there are a lot places, cities, states, requiring proof of vaccination in order to do stuff...

And during this time of COVID, is it not possible to be killed at the polling place? Hmmm?

How is it people are expected to keep track of and maintain their proof of vaccination but somehow no one expects them to prove their identity or citizenship prior to voting?

Forum List

Back