Pronoun fines and jail time for librarians: Republicans target LGBTQ+ rights with new laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for parents to take matters into their own hands.
Agreed heartily. If parents don't want children to read or be involved in certain things, it is their purview as parents to exclude that.
Oh? Where is it explicit? I own the Complete Works of Shakespeare. Nowhere does he use explicit descriptions.

Hoist on your own Petard again.
The relevant law doesn't specify that. Admittedly laws are subject to modification before passage.

Wait, wow what happened to this thread? I go to bed and boom!

It is bizarre what the party of small government and individual rights is passing or attempting to pass now.

North Dakota rejected (39 to 8) a bill that would have fined anyone using a pronoun for themselves or another not in line with their birth gender $1500. A real WTF bill apparently. They were concerned it would harm those who didn’t identify as transgender. :rolleyes:

Members of the Senate Judiciary Committee had said they agreed with the bill’s purpose, but that it was poorly written and would be difficult to enforce. It would also have harmed people who do not identify as transgender and would possibly violate First Amendment rights, they said.

Rahrich, who testified against the bill, said he lived in North Dakota until he was 25 but moved away in 2016 after “a series of escalating brushes” with anti-LGBTQ violence.

“I could wax poetic about the rolling prairie, or how much I miss the enormity of the sky,” he said about North Dakota. “But what I can’t do is compel you to see me as a human being.”

But there are more in the pipeline.

The right needs a minority scapegoat to roil the base. Muslims are passé, Antifa’s not doing much, Commies are everywhere but know seems to be able to define them. Transgender people fit the bill, and have very little political power. There is also a strong element of cruelty here.

After Clemens left the committee room, Christina Feldmann confronted him, telling the lawmaker about her daughter, Haley, a transgender woman who died by suicide in 2021.

Feldmann of Beach, North Dakota, told Clemens that using Haley’s personal pronouns was "the simplest way to validate her.”

“If she were to have gone to a school that referred to her as he/him, we would have lost her much sooner,” Feldmann said to Clemens. “Your bill will kill children. It’s important that you be aware of that.”

Clemens repeatedly referred to Haley as “your son” when speaking to Feldmann. The lawmaker also asked the mother if she took Haley to “counseling or help to bring her back to thinking that she was a boy.”

North Dakota wants to pass a bill stating that conversion therapy for lgbtq people is not an ethical violation.
I suppose that they will move on and find another minority to pick on soon.
America has a huge issue with stupid people. they make up shit and then believe in it.
Its no better over here really.

How can you generate so much hate for people that most of them have never met ?

You are what you physically were brought forth as .
“Identifying” is another made up liberal feeling
Strange, how MANY people can't get that simple fact into their wacked-out heads.

But then, that is how liberals think about a lot of things. Instead of taking things for what they are, they start thinking about how they would like them to be, and then tell themselves that is how they are. :rolleyes:

Why would their parents allow this ?
They would be very negligent if they did. If I had a kid who was being groomed to be a LGBT nutjob, by an LGBT nutjob, or some wokey loon thinking that LGBTs are normal, instead of being the pervert lunatics that they are, I'd yank that kid out of that school, pronto, and then complain to whomever is in charge of the school.

America has a huge issue with stupid people. they make up shit and then believe in it.

It is no more "hate" as you call it, than "hate" for people who have other types of mental illness >> Asperger's syndrome, Excessive Eating, Schizophrenia, Autism, or OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). There is no hate, but rather it is more like disgust and pity.

And making up shit and then believing in it, is exactly what LGBTs do.

Last edited:

Pedophiles aren't a minority, dipshit. They are sick fucks who need to be imprisoned for life.

They would be very negligent if they did. If I had a kid who was being groomed to be a LGBT nutjob, by an LGBT nutjob, or some wokey loon thinking that LGBTs are normal, instead of being the pervert lunatics that they are, I'd yank that kid out of that school, pronto, and then complain to whomever is in charge of the school.
I hate to break it to you but being Gay is legal and the Gay community and their rights are supported by the majority of Americans. A majority that grows every year.

You are part of a dwindling minority of cranks and bigots who belong in Afghanistan rather than progressive America. Its very sad and I pity you.

I hate to break it to you but being Gay is legal and the Gay community and their rights are supported by the majority of Americans. A majority that grows every year.

You are part of a dwindling minority of cranks and bigots who belong in Afghanistan rather than progressive America. Its very sad and I pity you.

Tommy we don't care what you do with man friends in your own bedroom.

We don't care that you are gay. We ONLY care when you try to groom children.

Do you get it yet, dumbfuck?

I hate to break it to you but what many LGBT loons call "rights" (grooming woke lunacy) is actually ILLEGAL in Florida, and increasingly illegal in other states as well.

This goofball wokism is a major part of what has propelled Donald Trump to the top of the polls now, well ahead of both Joe Biden & Kamala Harris.

I am part of a growing, formerly silent majority, that is silent no more. I would strongly advise you to read these 3 link articles (slowly), before posting any more profoundly ignorant posts as your Post # 234.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back