Promises are for sissies…

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Most Trump supporters like to tell others that we must NOT take what Trump states literally…….While the same Trump supporters ALSO like to tell us, that they like Trump because he means what he says….

Perhaps the 3 examples below will also have you a bit puzzled about believing or not believing what the Trumpster spews…..

"This took place while I was getting ready to sign," [Trump] told CPAC. "I said, 'Who makes the pipes for the pipeline?' Well, sir, it comes from all over the world, isn't that wonderful? I said, 'Nope, it comes from the United States or we're not building one.' American steel. If they want a pipeline in the United States, they're going to use pipe that's made in the United States

BUT...........
Keystone XL pipeline will not use U.S. steel despite Trump's vow

Trump denies trying to get security clearance for his children | Reuters

BUT...........

The powerful first daughter ….. is in the process of obtaining a security clearance and is set to receive government-issued communications devices this week…

Donald Trump: I Will Release Tax Returns - NBC News

BUT......

Donald Trump Will Not Release Tax Returns, White House Adviser ...

Last edited:
Most Trump supporters like to tell others that we must NOT take what Trump states literally…….While the same Trump supporters ALSO like to tell us, that they like Trump because he means what he says….

Perhaps the 3 examples below will also have you a bit puzzled about believing or not believing what the Trumpster spews…..

"This took place while I was getting ready to sign," [Trump] told CPAC. "I said, 'Who makes the pipes for the pipeline?' Well, sir, it comes from all over the world, isn't that wonderful? I said, 'Nope, it comes from the United States or we're not building one.' American steel. If they want a pipeline in the United States, they're going to use pipe that's made in the United States

BUT...........

BUT...........

The powerful first daughter ….. is in the process of obtaining a security clearance and is set to receive government-issued communications devices this week…

BUT......

Yes, Trump has lied.

Now the question is will anyone mind be changed and vote against him in 2020 if anyone Remembers!?!

Last edited:

BUT...........

BUT...........

BUT......

Trump supporters have the minds of children

BUT...........

BUT...........

BUT......

Don't forget good Trump whore Jeffrey Lord.
Trump didn’t lie, Jeffrey Lord says on CNN. He just speaks a different language — ‘Americanese.’

BUT...........

BUT...........

BUT......

Yes, Trump has lied.

Now the question is will anyone mind be changed and vote against him in 2020 if anyone Remembers!?!
He lies daily. You think he'll stop now. Every day until 2020 or when he's impeached we'll get a genius dose of bull farts. Every single day.
It will be impossible to avoid it.

"I didn't mean it like I said it" is what liars say when they are exposed.

Yes, Trump has lied.

Perhaps.......most likely some will be royally pissed about losing their HC.

BUT...........

BUT...........

BUT......

Yes, Trump has lied.

He lies daily. You think he'll stop now. Every day until 2020 or when he's impeached we'll get a genius dose of bull farts. Every single day.
It will be impossible to avoid it.

Seeing the GOP control the House and Senate there will be no impeachment.

Even if the Democrats win the House and Senate they will not have the votes in the Senate to remove.

So you are stuck until 2020 unless Melania take one for the nation and blow his pubic hair and bring him to his maker...

As for his lying, well he has been doing that since he was born.

Forum List

Back