Prominent Evangelical Adoption And Foster Care Agency Will Provide Services To LGBTQ Parents

Look how pissy the Trumpsters are :laugh:
Queers like you are estatic
See?

lol
You know how those who try to deflect/cover up their own tendencies are................:heehee:

Go pretend you're an aviator, Plywood.

We all know better, dude.

As far as your fake homo shit and ever adopting? Hahahaha oh me achin ribs

Any child adopted by queers is doomed
We know who the Pretender is.....don't we? ;) And nice attempt at attacking my family.

The times, they are a changing.

This is very good news.

Not in my world. God's word is very clear.... it's an abomination

The Bible speaks far more on the subject of Adultery. If you have been married in the past or your spouse has been you are committing adultery.

The thread topic is fagdom. Wanna talk about adultery start a thread on it, asshole

Sin is a sin is a sin.

Start a thread on your preferred sin, asshole
Oh....you preferred sins, eh? :heehee:

This is very good news.

Not in my world. God's word is very clear.... it's an abomination

The Bible speaks far more on the subject of Adultery. If you have been married in the past or your spouse has been you are committing adultery.

The thread topic is fagdom. Wanna talk about adultery start a thread on it, asshole

Sin is a sin is a sin.

Start a thread on your preferred sin, asshole

Looks like I hit a nerve. Did I hit home your sin?

This is very good news.

There's no logical, factual, documented reason why gay parents can't adopt.
Anyone who knows our own resident lesbian knows why gays should not only be prohibited from adopting but should be prevented from being in contact with children on any level.

Your lack of Christian knowledge is duly noted.
By all means, set us straight.

So you agree that the Word of God is inerrant and applicable to everyday Life? You agree that Jsesus Christ is Lord? Correct?
I was raised a Catholic. Went to Catholic schools. I was an altar boy. Quite a few members of my family were members of the clergy.
I have a great deal of difficulty believing God would discriminate against anyone with the exception of evil people.
People who are gay are not evil. If they were, Jesus would have spoken out about them. He never did.
I also believe people who claim to be Christian are not.

God's Word the Bible did... you really believe Jesus ignored his father's word?

You're no Catholic
The Old Testament was written by men, not god.
You are right about one thing. I’m no Catholic. I was until I reached the age of reason.

So you agree that the Word of God is inerrant and applicable to everyday Life? You agree that Jsesus Christ is Lord? Correct?
I was raised a Catholic. Went to Catholic schools. I was an altar boy. Quite a few members of my family were members of the clergy.
I have a great deal of difficulty believing God would discriminate against anyone with the exception of evil people.
People who are gay are not evil. If they were, Jesus would have spoken out about them. He never did.

You're no Catholic
You are right about one thing. I’m no Catholic. I was until I reached the age of reason.

Actually you are incorrect, the following verse tells you that Jesus has always been and that He created everything. The OT is still the Word meaning Jesus.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Mandatory good news to lefties while the Supreme Court rules that the Catholic Church can discriminate against the sodomite community in adoption cases and cities cannot interfere with their policies based on 1st Amendment freedom of religion.

I suspect that those priests are ecstatic that they can continue to "help" those youngsters.
About 99% of perverts who prey on young boys are homosexual but it doesn't seem to matter to the gay community. The left all but ostracized the BSA for winning a law suit that allowed them to discriminate against homosexual perverts. The left's agenda was never about what was best for young boys, it was what was best for homosexual predators. The Church was part of the cover up and the Boy Scouts were victims.

I suspect that those priests are ecstatic that they can continue to "help" those youngsters.
About 99% of perverts who prey on young boys are homosexual but it doesn't seem to matter to the gay community. The left all but ostracized the BSA for winning a law suit that allowed them to discriminate against homosexual perverts. The left's agenda was never about what was best for young boys, it was what was best for homosexual predators. The Church was part of the cover up and the Boy Scouts were victims.
Do you have a link for that ? My observation is that 90% of kiddie fiddlers are men of god.

You're no Catholic

Actually you are incorrect, the following verse tells you that Jesus has always been and that He created everything. The OT is still the Word meaning Jesus.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

So you still refuse to eat shellfish? Not touch a woman who is menstruating? Offer up sacrifices?

The Old testament was written before Jesus was born.

In the flesh yes but as John 1:1 and following make clear He has always "been" and everything that He has always been "the Word".

You're no Catholic

So you still refuse to eat shellfish? Not touch a woman who is menstruating? Offer up sacrifices?

You reveal a profound lack of knowledge. No, I don't follow the "Law", Jesus fulfilled the Law. I LOVE Scampi and Bacon.

Good, it should be their choice on the matter instead of being forced by the government ordered public accommodation laws.

You're no Catholic

You reveal a profound lack of knowledge. No, I don't follow the "Law", Jesus fulfilled the Law. I LOVE Scampi and Bacon.

Correct, the laws of the OT are no more.

Forum List

Back