Prominent Evangelical Adoption And Foster Care Agency Will Provide Services To LGBTQ Parents

Your lack of Christian knowledge is duly noted.
By all means, set us straight.

So you agree that the Word of God is inerrant and applicable to everyday Life? You agree that Jsesus Christ is Lord? Correct?
I was raised a Catholic. Went to Catholic schools. I was an altar boy. Quite a few members of my family were members of the clergy.
I have a great deal of difficulty believing God would discriminate against anyone with the exception of evil people.
People who are gay are not evil. If they were, Jesus would have spoken out about them. He never did.
I also believe people who claim to be Christian are not.

Never said gays were evil. Surely as a Catholic you know that God does not condone Homosexuality.

Genesis 2:24 ESV / 119 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

Wife, not Husband.

So you agree that the Word of God is inerrant and applicable to everyday Life? You agree that Jsesus Christ is Lord? Correct?
I was raised a Catholic. Went to Catholic schools. I was an altar boy. Quite a few members of my family were members of the clergy.
I have a great deal of difficulty believing God would discriminate against anyone with the exception of evil people.
People who are gay are not evil. If they were, Jesus would have spoken out about them. He never did.

God's Word the Bible did... you really believe Jesus ignored his father's word?

You're no Catholic

The times, they are a changing.

This is very good news.

Cool. Glad they finally live by Christian principles.

But, I don't give a rat fuck. I am no longer Christian. I am Norse Pagan.

Machine guns or Valhalla.

This is very good news.

Not in my world. God's word is very clear.... it's an abomination

The Bible speaks far more on the subject of Adultery. If you have been married in the past or your spouse has been you are committing adultery.

Never said gays were evil. Surely as a Catholic you know that God does not condone Homosexuality.

Genesis 2:24 ESV / 119 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

Wife, not Husband.
The Old Testament in no way is the word of God. It is words interpreted by men. The word of God (Jesus) is in the New Testament.

Just for the record, I know lots of gay men who are ‘wives.’

This is very good news.

The Bible speaks far more on the subject of Adultery. If you have been married in the past or your spouse has been you are committing adultery.

The thread topic is fagdom. Wanna talk about adultery start a thread on it, asshole

This is very good news.

The thread topic is fagdom. Wanna talk about adultery start a thread on it, asshole
Well, considering.....this is an Ironic post, I must say.

This is very good news.

Sin is a sin is a sin.

This is very good news.

Sin is a sin is a sin.
You know how it is with those CRCs (con-servative republican christians).....make their bible fit their current needs and wants.

This is very good news.

Sin is a sin is a sin.

Start a thread on your preferred sin, asshole

Forum List

Back