Prominent Evangelical Adoption And Foster Care Agency Will Provide Services To LGBTQ Parents

In the flesh yes but as John 1:1 and following make clear He has always "been" and everything that He has always been "the Word".
How exactly did the “word” make it into print?

LOL, now you're deflecting? How very intellectual of you. So you want to make the point that God isn't capable of revealing His Word to carefully selected folks so that it could be recorded by those folks? You want to try and make the point that the God who wrote 10 Commandments on tablets of stone could not make sure His Word, who as we have already established is His own Son Jesus was recorded properly?

Your lack of Christian knowledge is duly noted.
By all means, set us straight.

So you agree that the Word of God is inerrant and applicable to everyday Life? You agree that Jsesus Christ is Lord? Correct?
I was raised a Catholic. Went to Catholic schools. I was an altar boy. Quite a few members of my family were members of the clergy.
I have a great deal of difficulty believing God would discriminate against anyone with the exception of evil people.
People who are gay are not evil. If they were, Jesus would have spoken out about them. He never did.
I also believe people who claim to be Christian are not.

God's Word the Bible did... you really believe Jesus ignored his father's word?

You're no Catholic
The Old Testament was written by men, not god.
You are right about one thing. I’m no Catholic. I was until I reached the age of reason.

Actually you are incorrect, the following verse tells you that Jesus has always been and that He created everything. The OT is still the Word meaning Jesus.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

So you still refuse to eat shellfish? Not touch a woman who is menstruating? Offer up sacrifices?

You reveal a profound lack of knowledge. No, I don't follow the "Law", Jesus fulfilled the Law. I LOVE Scampi and Bacon.

Correct, the laws of the OT are no more.

I never said they were, I aid the OT IS the Word and as such is Jesus as the NT makes clear.

Forum List

Back