Projected 66% Vote Turnout Like Portends Democratic January Georgia Sweep!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
For Now, most elected Republicans are silent about the Biden-Harris vote count win. Likely more are on the way. To be sensible, any elected Republican has to wonder where votes will come from in future elections.

So a fading Republican momentum looms for January in Georgia. The cities of USA were shrieking in delight for multiple hours all over: Enthusiasm

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 25: 14-30, a possible super-spreader event(?)!)

For Now, most elected Republicans are silent about the Biden-Harris vote count win. Likely more are on the way. To be sensible, any elected Republican has to wonder where votes will come from in future elections.

So a fading Republican momentum looms for January in Georgia. The cities of USA were shrieking in delight for multiple hours all over: Enthusiasm

I wouldn't bet the farm on it. Those two seats are likely to remain Republican (no matter how much I want to see that cow Loeffler get shown the door).
Run offs are two people winner take all. There's no real evidence to suggest that the percentages will differ greatly in January. One can hope. But I wouldn't get my hopes up.

There will be no Trumped-Up agenda on the ballot. There will have been a New Year celebration.

The Republicans in the Loeffler race got more votes combined than the Democrats. Plus, Warnock has past comments that may come back to bite him in the ass, like calling police thugs, bullies, and gang members. Perdue, also just missed the 50% mark in his race. Special elections in Georgia have generally favored the GOP, so I would put these races in the Lean GOP column, but nothing is certain for sure. It will be about who motivates their base to get out and vote. Trump supporters are angry. You can guarantee they will be voting 100% in these elections. Not sure Biden voters will be as motivated now that they have accomplished their goal of ousting Trump.

The Republicans in the Loeffler race got more votes combined than the Democrats. Plus, Warnock has past comments that may come back to bite him in the ass, like calling police thugs, bullies, and gang members. Perdue, also just missed the 50% mark in his race. Special elections in Georgia have generally favored the GOP, so I would put these races in the Lean GOP column, but nothing is certain for sure. It will be about who motivates their base to get out and vote. Trump supporters are angry. You can guarantee they will be voting 100% in these elections. Not sure Biden voters will be as motivated now that they have accomplished their goal of ousting Trump.
You could be right on that, but I don't think Stacey Abrams and her get out to vote machine that she created that turned the presidency blue, in Georgia for goodness sake, is something to discount.

I think R' s are hoping the GA recount will result in the R Senators crossing the 50% threshold.... eliminating an automatic run off election....

Those crowds were bribed to celebrate one way or the other, not unlike North Koreans are forced to mass exonerate their dear leader in public. What a shameful display and day in our America.

Forum List

Back