Four GOP Senators Opposing Vote Certifications Are Newly Elected(?). . .Or Maybe Not?

The are against democracy and are attempting to do a coup.

Methinks (and I am not alone) understand the law, and heretofore is something these Republican Members of Congress, and the lawyers and any citizens who support them, best understand:

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
--------------------------------

They should all be arrested. (from your link)

Pack them like maskless sardines into the congressional basement prison and throw away the key.

bars_BC_069_050819.jpg

Methinks (and I am not alone) understand the law, and heretofore is something these Republican Members of Congress, and the lawyers and any citizens who support them, best understand:

You are a fucking retard

And you are a treasonous, seditious subversive :D

You are a fucking retard

You have now made it into the top five dumbest members of the USMB. Keep going, and I'm certain you will move into a tie with miketx for number two, finger boy is #1.

You are a fucking retard

You have now made it into the top five dumbest members of the USMB. Keep going, and I'm certain you will move into a tie with miketx for number two, finger boy is #1.

If miketx is number two - Who in the world is number one? (I have a few ideas ;-)

You are a fucking retard

If miketx is number two - Who in the world is number one? (I have a few ideas ;-)
harmonica?
bripat9643?
Bob Blaylock?

TroglocratsRdumb?

There are so many, did I miss a few?

Forum List

Back