Project X 1987

• Banned
That's the one with M. Broderick about chimp experiments or somethin right? I kinda remember it from back in the day.

Yeah, and the saddest part is that it was based on a true story. :( (Like I said before real tear jerker and even I teared up a bit.)

Yeah, and the saddest part is that it was based on a true story. :( (Like I said before real tear jerker and even I teared up a bit.)
ahhh...yeah...chimps.

1626799168051.png

Now THIS is a tear jerker. Her 'pet chimp' ripped her face off.

• Banned
ahhh...yeah...chimps.

View attachment 514901

Now THIS is a tear jerker. Her 'pet chimp' ripped her face off.

That's why the words pet and chimp don't belong in the same sentence. They're wild animals not pets. And if they're not in the wild they belong in a zoo or sanctuary where they'll have plenty of space to run around and NOT in a cage.

That's why the words pet and chimp don't belong in the same sentence. They're wild animals not pets. And if they're not in the wild they belong in a zoo or sanctuary where they'll have plenty of space to run around and NOT in a cage.
I absolutely agree. That is why I think experimentation on animals who cannot agree to it should be banned. That is why we have a human population, correct?

Forum List

Back