Project Veritas exposes another lying, racist Democrat: Andrew Gillum

Staffers for Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum revealed heā€™s hiding his gun control agenda until after the midterms, calling Florida a ā€œf***ed upā€ ā€œcracker state.ā€
Veritas Bombshell: Gillum Staffer Admits Candidate Far-Left, Says Florida A ā€˜F***ed Upā€™ ā€˜Cracker Stateā€™
---------------------------------------

Democrats in the news again being ignorant as usual and grouping up the rest of their weak minded sheep will follow suite and parrot everything they say and msm says. lol.
If you only saw and knew how dumb you are.
Gillim is a Progressive nut job and is being pushed and funded by George Soros and Tom Steyer for the reason that they want someone that they can control to further their agenda. Stand by for higher taxes, liberal drugs and illegals allowed to vote.

He is going to make a fine Governor.

Staffers for Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum revealed heā€™s hiding his gun control agenda until after the midterms, calling Florida a ā€œf***ed upā€ ā€œcracker state.ā€
Veritas Bombshell: Gillum Staffer Admits Candidate Far-Left, Says Florida A ā€˜F***ed Upā€™ ā€˜Cracker Stateā€™

Democrats in the news again being ignorant as usual and grouping up the rest of their weak minded sheep will follow suite and parrot everything they say and msm says. lol.

He is going to be a great governor.
Nope.

This video gained 100k views late on a Halloween night.

Gillum is toast.

Gillim is a Progressive nut job and is being pushed and funded by George Soros and Tom Steyer for the reason that they want someone that they can control to further their agenda. Stand by for higher taxes, liberal drugs and illegals allowed to vote.
89d.jpg

Famous fake news Outlet......
Proof ANYTHING they have posted is fake please
Project Veritas...LMAO
Yeah they are what we used to call INVESTIGATE JOURNALISTS....A damn near extinct breed now.

That's why morons laugh, they can't say anything because there is proof. All they can do is act like the morons they are proving just what the video says all about themselves....... They all act alike, think alike, steal, lie, cheat, care for nobody but themselves.

I laugh as Florida is finally going to get gun control and expanded Medicaid. He is going to be a great governor.
I laugh every time I think of O'Keefe dressed as a pimp. Or when he was exposed as a fraud with the bogus Planned Parenthood video.

Project Veritas...LMAO
Yeah they are what we used to call INVESTIGATE JOURNALISTS....A damn near extinct breed now.

That's why morons laugh, they can't say anything because there is proof. All they can do is act like the morons they are proving just what the video says all about themselves....... They all act alike, think alike, steal, lie, cheat, care for nobody but themselves.
Are you agreeing that PV is a joke? Or are you a moron? I can't tell from your post.

Project Veritas...LMAO

I laugh as Florida is finally going to get gun control and expanded Medicaid. He is going to be a great governor.
I laugh every time I think of O'Keefe dressed as a pimp. Or when he was exposed as a fraud with the bogus Planned Parenthood video.

laugh all you want, Gillum's guy is on tape and you can't laugh that away

I have a friend who just came back from Florida.

He said the Green algae and the Red Tide are destroying the state. He said he couldn't spend any time outside because of the stink.

Red Tide Rick coming to the senate? Clean water in Florida costs money GOP unwilling to spend!

I thought Republicans like all that stench. It's why they want to abolish the EPA.

Trump caused Red Tide!!!! Aggggggggggggggggggggggrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh democrats drink salt water straight from the ocean. Trump is trying to kill the democrats who drink straight from the ocean

Florida voters supporting Gillum are really really dumb.

Why are people moving here for the good economy, then voting to fuck it up?

Stay in your own fucked up state. Leave mine alone.

Not in a state full of patriotic Americans. Fuck that commie sumbich!

Vote for Gillium if you want your housing cost to increase, because that's exactly what will happen.

Project Veritas...LMAO
Lol, everything they have posted is fake! Not one single story has ever turned out to be true! And yet you idiots still believe them because they tell you what you want to hear.

Itā€™s actual video that folks donā€™t know they are being videoed and they speak freely, so whatā€™s fake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Project Veritas...LMAO
Lol, everything they have posted is fake! Not one single story has ever turned out to be true! And yet you idiots still believe them because they tell you what you want to hear.

Itā€™s actual video that folks donā€™t know they are being videoed and they speak freely, so whatā€™s fake?

LMAO...'creative editing'

Project Veritas...LMAO

You name it...

Not in a state full of patriotic Americans. Fuck that commie sumbich!

Vote for Gillium if you want your housing cost to increase, because that's exactly what will happen.
Easy there 'Pilgrim'. It's going to happen. Might as well sit back and enjoy.

Forum List

Back