Democrats have intentionally divided the country and stoked fear among the public for a very long ti

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Democrats have intentionally divided the country and stoked fear among the public for a very long time

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/democrats_have_intentionally_divided_the_country_and_stoked_fear_among_the_public_for_a_very_long_time.html#ixzz5VYZ4rG2K
The media and other Democrats are saying that Trump and Republicans have divided the country and encourage hate. They also say Trump and Republicans are using fear to encourage their base to vote. It is clear the media is mixed up because the country has been divided long before Trump and the Democrats have always injected fear into elections. They must have amnesia.
Catherine Rampell of the Washington Post:
The White House says it’s unfair to blame President Trump for our poisonous, increasingly violent political atmosphere. And you know what? They’re right.
Trump isn’t to blame. His entire party is. Because it never had the reckoning it needed after the 2016 election.
I have been called a domestic terrorist, racist, deplorable, irredeemable, stupid and a flat-earther for wanting smaller government, for saying the climate changes naturally and for wanting to enforce immigration laws.
The Democrats and the media have set out to scare the people for years because Republicans are going to kill people with fossil fuels and daring to give people freedom of choice on health care,

~~~~~~
The legacy of hate from the left continues to thrive yet perhaps we see the tide shift. The day I listened to Donald J Trump having come down the escalator, I took him at his word man to man. He has not disappointed, if not for the resistance fake and full of lies and hate I dare wonder the swamp would be drained already. It’s time to triple down, allow no quarter and stay on this path. Dear God if Hillary had won I cannot think where we would be today. The hate and scare tactics, the misery and pain all real and all unimaginable. Take that image that’s so impossible to wrap thought around to the voter booth. Thank you God for our success and direction forward today.

Consider one thing. When conservative disagrees with a liberal, he says, "You are wrong."

When a liberal disagrees with a conservative, he says, "You are EVIL."

What are all the names and labels if not other ways of saying, "You are evil"?
Xenophobe.
Misogynist.
Racist.
Homophobe.
Trans-phobe.
Bigot.
Deplorable.
Nazi.
Denier.

Some of them aren't even real words. Tney are made-up expressions intended to convey hate for THOSE WITH WHOM THEY DISAGREE.

These are not words of disagreement. They are not words intended to open a dialog. They are words i tended to end the conversation.

And who is dividing the country?

There is really no question about it.

Democrats have intentionally divided the country and stoked fear among the public for a very long time

The media and other Democrats are saying that Trump and Republicans have divided the country and encourage hate. They also say Trump and Republicans are using fear to encourage their base to vote. It is clear the media is mixed up because the country has been divided long before Trump and the Democrats have always injected fear into elections. They must have amnesia.
Catherine Rampell of the Washington Post:
The White House says it’s unfair to blame President Trump for our poisonous, increasingly violent political atmosphere. And you know what? They’re right.
Trump isn’t to blame. His entire party is. Because it never had the reckoning it needed after the 2016 election.
I have been called a domestic terrorist, racist, deplorable, irredeemable, stupid and a flat-earther for wanting smaller government, for saying the climate changes naturally and for wanting to enforce immigration laws.
The Democrats and the media have set out to scare the people for years because Republicans are going to kill people with fossil fuels and daring to give people freedom of choice on health care,

~~~~~~
The legacy of hate from the left continues to thrive yet perhaps we see the tide shift. The day I listened to Donald J Trump having come down the escalator, I took him at his word man to man. He has not disappointed, if not for the resistance fake and full of lies and hate I dare wonder the swamp would be drained already. It’s time to triple down, allow no quarter and stay on this path. Dear God if Hillary had won I cannot think where we would be today. The hate and scare tactics, the misery and pain all real and all unimaginable. Take that image that’s so impossible to wrap thought around to the voter booth. Thank you God for our success and direction forward today.
"The Democrats and the media have set out to scare the people for years because Republicans are going to kill people with fossil fuels and daring to give people freedom of choice on health care,"

Fossil fuels DO kill people, they just do it slowly...like the frog in the pot of cold water over the burner. Daring to give people the freedom of choice on healthcare? Hah. What choice is that? Educate me on the choices Republicans offer, please. Especially about the Republicans signed on to the current lawsuit hopping thru the courts that says insurers inability to charge heavily for pre-existing medical conditions is Unconstitutional, like Walker and McSalley and assorted other Republicans.

"The hate and scare tactics, the misery and pain all real and all unimaginable." Are you referring to the caravan full of drug lords and slashers and rapers? Or the ones up close and personal like Bowers, or the bomber, or the Kroger shooter who 'don;t shoot whites' that get swept under the Republican rug because they might reflect poorly on Trump mantra as he tries unsuccessfully to divorce himself from their actions even as he riles his bots to chant 'lock her up'. Somebody today put it well. Trump may not be a racist or a bigot or a purge monger, but racists and bigots and purge mongers (and white supremacist nationalists) think he is.. by reason of his speeches..and it gives them courage.

Forum List

Back