Ben and Jerry's has a new flavor.

B & J are stupid. But I guess they have enough money now so they don't care they will lose half their sales. And in my opinion...I don't like their ice cream. Too damn sweet and too damn expensive to boot.

No doubt, Ben and Jerry's does have some great ice cream. Although, they may have alienated half their customers with the latest flavor. What's next....Asylum Mint, Biden Bites?

ben and jerry's resist - Bing video

For now Ben and Jerry’s retailers in every disgusting shithole in the country are probably ordering pallet loads...it’s up to good people to take a stand and never buy another Ben and Jerry’s product now.
#RESISTTHERESISTANCE

They've always catered to the left. This is nothing new, they're just trying to sell more ice cream to their followers.

B & J are stupid. But I guess they have enough money now so they don't care they will lose half their sales. And in my opinion...I don't like their ice cream. Too damn sweet and too damn expensive to boot.

I do like a few of their flavors but I doubt I've purchased their products more than 10 times in my life and I haven't in well over a decade because I do not want a penny I earn to be used to promote collectivism.

San Francisco Sidewalk Sundae

It's it was already a San Francisco treat, until Playland at the Beach was sold to a cono developer, and it's it closed only to be bought out by someone who made the original smaller, less tasty and five times more expensive.

images

images

Forum List

Back