Zone1 Project HOOD Re-Entry program for former Illinois prisoners. This is how you help break the cycle.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It's not all bad news in inner city Chicago thanks to Pastor Corey Brooks and Project H.O.O.D. A program designed to help former prisoners break the cycle of crime and prison seems like a really good thing.

Wrong. The cycle won't be broken until whites stop being racists. Had Brooks built a supermarket, those ex-cons could be employed and returned immediately to productive citizenship.

Wrong. The cycle won't be broken until whites stop being racists. Had Brooks built a supermarket, those ex-cons could be employed and returned immediately to productive citizenship.
Nothing brings you out of hiding faster than me posting about all the great things Pastor Brooks and Project H.O.O.D is doing for poor Black people in South Chicago. You bash this man but respect what Al Sharpton does? I think there is something wrong with your mind.

Nothing brings you out of hiding faster than me posting about all the great things Pastor Brooks and Project H.O.O.D is doing for poor Black people in South Chicago. You bash this man but respect what Al Sharpton does? I think there is something wrong with your mind.
He gets mad when blacks help themselves. Shows they can move past any obstacles with their own good choices and hard work. Makes it hard to blame whites for all their problems.

Well, all that “white racism” must be doing something good since blacks in America are better off than black anywhere else in the world. Maybe we need more “white racism” to help lift black people up? It’s almost like all your pissing about “white racism” is a subconscious cry for help. Don’t worry brother, we got you.

All joking aside, it’s really sad to see people who are so dedicated to being a victim that they reject the very notion of self determination.

Well, all that “white racism” must be doing something good since blacks in America are better off than black anywhere else in the world. Maybe we need more “white racism” to help lift black people up? It’s almost like all your pissing about “white racism” is a subconscious cry for help. Don’t worry brother, we got you.

All joking aside, it’s really sad to see people who are so dedicated to being a victim that they reject the very notion of self determination.
And to make it even worse, if I bring up how Jews are being chased out of Columbia U because the antisemitism is so extreme, he hits me with “Lisa is back to playing the Jew victim card.” Then, he goes right back to crying about 1856.

Forum List

Back