Progressives slam video of baby hearing for the first time

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Every time I thought I've seen the epitome of insanity, the left goes and manages to find a way to take it to a new level. There is nothing "glorious" about a health problem. To proclaim that some deaf people enjoy being deaf is utter insanity. Every deaf person wants to hear. Every blind person wants to see. Every paralyzed person wants to walk. The only exception are those rare few that suffer from some sort of mental illness.
Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 11.47.42 AM.png
Um...yeah....stupid. A decent parent "fixes" whatever ails their child. How awful of a parent would it take to say "my child is deaf...lefts just leave them that way"? :eusa_doh:

Liberals slam video of deaf baby hearing for first time

This has nothing to do with your favorite bogeyman, it is rather about how some people with disabilities approach and think about their disability. Conservatives in America have no respect for diversity or free thinking, they think their way is the only way. Sad humans when you do not have the sense to understand why some people feel as they do. The right in America pretends they are tolerant when they want government to manage women and others personal life choices. You people are sad.

Liberals?
Progressives?

What an utterly idiotic conclusion but not surprised the empty headed OP is too stupid to question it.

Conservatives in America have no respect for diversity or free thinking
So in your pitiful and simple mind, it is "obedient" for a parent to leave their children deaf when they don't have to be? Tell me something simpleton - is it also "free thinking" for a parent not to take their child to a doctor when they suffering from tuberculosis?

Liberals?
Progressives?

What an utterly idiotic conclusion but not surprised the empty headed OP is too stupid to question it.
What are you whining about now, Adolf? Your upset because because you can't draw attention away from the idiotic ideology you embrace?

This has nothing to do with your favorite bogeyman, it is rather about how some people with disabilities approach and think about their disability.
Not "some" people - just idiotic left-wing dimwits such as yourself. A rational person approaches their disability by curing it, not embracing it. :laugh:

This has nothing to do with your favorite bogeyman, it is rather about how some people with disabilities approach and think about their disability. Conservatives in America have no respect for diversity or free thinking, they think their way is the only way. Sad humans when you do not have the sense to understand why some people feel as they do. The right in America pretends they are tolerant when they want government to manage women and others personal life choices. You people are sad.

Very well put. Thank you.

This demonstrates why our country is so divided into right and left. There is nothing in the op/ed that would indicate that "liberals" are against this surgery but look at the comments section. Its just as brain dead as what RWNJs write here.

The right said they want an end to teaching "critical thinking" and apparently they've gotten exactly that.

An entire article about 2 or 3 twitter comments? Weak.
Well....I'll say this much for you ToS....at least you didn't attempt to deny it like your betheren Adolf and Hitlery there. Attempting to minimize something is better than outright denying it.

The right said they want an end to teaching "critical thinking" and apparently they've gotten exactly that.
That's comical coming from the obedient left-wing minion. When did progressives ever start teaching "critical thinking"? You proved they haven't right there - by your inability to realize that one cannot stop that which has never started.

That's comical coming from the obedient left-wing minion. When did progressives ever start teaching "critical thinking"? You proved they haven't right there - by your inability to realize that one cannot stop that which has never started.

"Critical thinking" ?

Quote the exact words that prove "liberals" and "progressives" don't want deaf babies to live.

The ability to fix disabilities has been the dream of doctors, fiction writers, and visionaries forever.

Look at Star Trek The Next Generation. The Chief Engineer was blind but could "see" with a prosthetic device.

The reason vision and hearing are on the big list is because of the painfully obvious. Our world is set up for the five senses. It is safer for us to have those five senses. Regarding the hearing it is dangerous to be deaf.

You can't hear someone yell look out as a car barrels towards you. You can't hear warnings about dangers of any sort. And because few people "speak" sign language your actions will be misinterpreted by someone.

Deaf man fatally shot by N.C. cop was ‘afraid’ of police

I would write the few who object off as morons. The same way we write off morons on other subjects. I wouldn't get upset about them, but continue to celebrate everyone who has a gift of one of the senses replaced.

The ability to fix disabilities has been the dream of doctors, fiction writers, and visionaries forever.

Look at Star Trek The Next Generation. The Chief Engineer was blind but could "see" with a prosthetic device.

The reason vision and hearing are on the big list is because of the painfully obvious. Our world is set up for the five senses. It is safer for us to have those five senses. Regarding the hearing it is dangerous to be deaf.

You can't hear someone yell look out as a car barrels towards you. You can't hear warnings about dangers of any sort. And because few people "speak" sign language your actions will be misinterpreted by someone.

Deaf man fatally shot by N.C. cop was ‘afraid’ of police

I would write the few who object off as morons. The same way we write off morons on other subjects. I wouldn't get upset about them, but continue to celebrate everyone who has a gift of one of the senses replaced.

No one "objected".
No liberals/progressives "slammed" the video.
The OP is a lie.

No one "objected". No liberals/progressives "slammed" the video. The OP is a lie.
My bad....I forgot that Adolf was completely illiterate. Nobody could claim that "no one objected" and "no one slammed the video" after reading the article. Maybe ask an adult to read it to you, Adolf?

Very well put. Thank you.

This demonstrates why our country is so divided into right and left. There is nothing in the op/ed that would indicate that "liberals" are against this surgery but look at the comments section. Its just as brain dead as what RWNJs write here.

The left outlawed critical thinking,and that is exactly why dipshits want "safe spaces".

How dare they abuse free speech this way! You should demand they turn in their Progressive Cards immediately and file for their GOP/WP (Okay, wink wink) Card.

Every time I thought I've seen the epitome of insanity, the left goes and manages to find a way to take it to a new level. There is nothing "glorious" about a health problem. To proclaim that some deaf people enjoy being deaf is utter insanity. Every deaf person wants to hear. Every blind person wants to see. Every paralyzed person wants to walk. The only exception are those rare few that suffer from some sort of mental illness.
View attachment 124487
Um...yeah....stupid. A decent parent "fixes" whatever ails their child. How awful of a parent would it take to say "my child is deaf...lefts just leave them that way"? :eusa_doh:

Liberals slam video of deaf baby hearing for first time

Republicans would do nothing for the kid . After all the deafness is a preexisting condition.

Forum List

Back