Progressives rotate 180°on their views over night

What’s normal and natural to them is mentally ill to you, it really doesn’t matter though.
You know what does matter though? Progressives inability to be consistent on their views. That's what happens though when one uses irrational emotions to build their ideology.
Kind of like calling somebodies lifestyle and personal presences about who they are attracted to a mental illness?
It's not "irrational emotion" to accept science, Slade.
How does science define homosexuality as an illness?
Science indisputably dictates that an X and a Y chromosome means you're a male. Putting on a dress and calling yourself "Chelsea" because you believe you were "born into the wrong body" is the quintessential definition of a mental fucking illness.
You are talking about trans we are talking about homosexuality

For the past 10 years or so we had to hear from progressives how businesses were not private. How they belonged to the government and/or the public. How serving the public meant they had no right to refuse service.

Yet the past few days, progressives had drowned social media celebrating stories of businesses who "serve the public" denying Nazi and/or white supremacist groups service. One was a restaurant. The big news today was ISP and cloud services denying their services to a website called "Daily Stormer" (apparently some white supremacist site).

So what happened? When a business owner wanted to refuse service to homosexuals based on their religious beliefs (fully protected by the U.S. Constitution), the left completely lost their shit. They insisted that it was "discrimination" and demanded that either the business be forced - at the barrel of a gun - to provide their products or services, or be run out of business.

And yet, when a business does the exact same thing to another group (for reasons not protected by the U.S. Constitution), all we hear from the fascists is "they have the right to refuse service".

This is what happens when views/ideologies are built from irrational emotion instead of logic and reason. There is an absurd contradiction and lack of consistency - which completely obliterates all credibility (hence the reason nobody takes the left seriously on anything).
People are standing up to groups and individuals that spread hate speech and who are widely condemned by every leader in our country including Trump. How can you compare that to an oppressed minority group like homosexuals?

No you're not. You don't stand up to homosexuals that spread their hate speech.
Of course I do. I’ll stand up against anybody who spreads hate and violence

Science indisputably dictates that an X and a Y chromosome means you're a male. Putting on a dress and calling yourself "Chelsea" because you believe you were "born into the wrong body" is the quintessential definition of a mental fucking illness.

Top psychiatrists agree with you. Some have complained that they are denied funding for doing more intensive studies on the effects people experience post surgery.

The true 'transgenders' are the small percent who are actually born both sexes. Parents tend to choose one or the other early on, based on whether they think the child appears to be more feminine or masculine or maybe they choose depending on which one they were hoping for. Best to wait for the child to decide but they don't want them to be considered freaks so they think they are helping by putting them through surgery early on.

It has been reported by experts that the people are not happy after a sex change operation because it turns out that it's not the proper solution for their real problems.
That could very well be true. But we were talking about homosexuality weren’t we?

You are talking about trans we are talking about homosexuality
I specifically responded to your post in #409:
Kind of like calling somebodies lifestyle and personal presences about who they are attracted to a mental illness?
To me - I took that to mean you were talking about transgender.
There were several comments in this threads that specifically pointed out homosexuality. It was a reaction to Mary comparing homosexuality to Alzheimer’s and schizophrenia. So I take it you would disagree with her about that as I am doing?

Mary:
Great post, up till the "oppressed minority group like homosexuals" remark. You lost me at that. Homosexuals are mentally ill and deserve protection in the sense they need help with their illness or to stop persecution because of their illness. Like a schizophrenic or person with Alzheimer's. But a minority group? Now you are pushing credulity.

Slade:
What’s normal and natural to them is mentally ill to you, it really doesn’t matter though. What do you propose be done to help them. And please tell me you recognize the difference between Alzheimer’s/schizophrenia and homosexuality... I shouldn’t need to explain that to you

For the past 10 years or so we had to hear from progressives how businesses were not private. How they belonged to the government and/or the public. How serving the public meant they had no right to refuse service.

Yet the past few days, progressives had drowned social media celebrating stories of businesses who "serve the public" denying Nazi and/or white supremacist groups service. One was a restaurant. The big news today was ISP and cloud services denying their services to a website called "Daily Stormer" (apparently some white supremacist site).

So what happened? When a business owner wanted to refuse service to homosexuals based on their religious beliefs (fully protected by the U.S. Constitution), the left completely lost their shit. They insisted that it was "discrimination" and demanded that either the business be forced - at the barrel of a gun - to provide their products or services, or be run out of business.

And yet, when a business does the exact same thing to another group (for reasons not protected by the U.S. Constitution), all we hear from the fascists is "they have the right to refuse service".

This is what happens when views/ideologies are built from irrational emotion instead of logic and reason. There is an absurd contradiction and lack of consistency - which completely obliterates all credibility (hence the reason nobody takes the left seriously on anything).
People are standing up to groups and individuals that spread hate speech and who are widely condemned by every leader in our country including Trump. How can you compare that to an oppressed minority group like homosexuals?

Is that why you are a Democrat?

Is that why you are a Democrat?
I’m not a democrat

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Progressives live for hate and violence...

No they don’t.

No they don’t.
Of course they do, They show it everyday

No they don’t.
Of course they do, They show it everyday
Sure some do, just as some so called conservatives show their racist anti American hatred everyday but you dont hear me calling every conservative a racist. You’re no better than those progressives that do that crap.

So what is with this shit that liberals do not believe in private buisiness.

Did you dream this? Did your fuckbuddy Rush tell you this?

The US Constitution does bot say you can discriminate & use religion as an excuse. Being AN ASSFUCK DOES NOT GIVE YOU PROTECTIONS AGAINST DISCRIMINATION.

We have laws against discriminating.

Hate groups like White Supremacists do not qualify.

Forum List

Back