Progressives Protest Parades

Let’s see if Trump is capable of acting Presidential
He sounds like a moron no matter what mood he is in.
I’m sure his staff is capable of writing a wonderful speech honoring our nation. Motherhood, Apple Pie, Fireworks

Every President has done it
Let’s see if Trump can stay on script without resorting to bragging about his accomplishments and attacking his opponents

What needs to happen is if Trump turns this into yet another reelection campaign speech, his campaign should be billed for the entire cost of bringing the military equipment and the flyovers.
iu

not surprised you would find it funny. you are a big government loving statist.

No, that description seems to fit you way better.

Let them get a bomb and you will find out.

Can Iran even have a undetected delivery system to launch Nukes into the USA?

Besides, our meddling in Mid-Eastern affairs, brings hatred against the USA.

This really wasn't our problem, it is now because we did intervene in Mid-East affairs.

If Iran gets the bomb, they will use it. How can a person like you be so obtuse...

I think it's far more likely that Iran gets bombed by the West, than Iran ever bombs anybody.

The USA, and Israel aren't exactly peaceful nations, either.

Facts in evidence show your opinion to already be catastrophically wrong.

How many countries has Iran attacked or invaded in the last few decades?

Through their proxies, at least a dozen have felt Iranian misery and death.

NO ONE, not even Hillary voters will ever regret Hillary not being in office. No one actually supported her, not even Obama or her husband Bill, even those that voted for her had to hold their nose and only pulled the lever because they wanted anything to vote against Trump with. The worst of Trump as it turns out is 2X better than the best of Hillary.
Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump.
In California. Certainly secured those EC votes.

Nationwide.
bullshit and you should know better
The election was held nationwide. Hillary got the most votes. And since California is an American state, the votes there count just as much as the votes in the mother fuckin conservative states. So you can drop the she won California excuse.

Still surprises me that people do not know how we elect Presidents in the USA.
There is no nationwide election for President.
Each state has an election for President -
They are simply held on the same day.

Since the 32nd President.
I would go back even further to the 28th pres.

But you are correct.

The vulgarity.
So characteristic of the low IQ Liberal.
Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster resorts to modes of operation vulgarity.
Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.
That is why I never have to do the same.
Exactly. This principle can be extended beyond an internet forum. In the real world, when leftists are losing they resort to personal attacks and even violence.

Humorous when Liberals and Democrats are suddenly worried about costs and spending.
It really is a hoot, isn't it? But they're perfectly fine with spending trillions to provide free healthcare for illegals.

And Obama is Muslim.
Without a doubt. Given his background, how could he be anything else?

He made a pretty lousy Muslim... Causing Muslims to die in Syria
Lots of Muslims are responsible for the deaths of other Muslims.
Notice that the muslims Obama killed were all Sunni. Obama is a Shia, just like his Iranian puppetmaster Valerie Jarrett. And that's why he gave $130 billion in cash to the mullahs in Iran.

Obama was not a Muslim. But your post shows the you're a loony tune, so there's no more need to waste time.

It took two decades for the Left/Liberals/Democrats to admit that Bill Clinton is a serial rapist.

Only took two years for the admission that Trump never colluded with the Russians.

In time, Obama's Muslim faith will be admitted, as well.

Tough for your sort to keep the truth hidden.

Obama admitted it to George Stephanopoulos in an interview prior to the election.
George quickly restated it so it didn't "take"
Personally I don't think he has any god other than himself.
He is definitely Islamathetic though.

Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump.
In California. Certainly secured those EC votes.

Nationwide.
bullshit and you should know better
The election was held nationwide. Hillary got the most votes. And since California is an American state, the votes there count just as much as the votes in the mother fuckin conservative states. So you can drop the she won California excuse.

Still surprises me that people do not know how we elect Presidents in the USA.
There is no nationwide election for President.
Each state has an election for President -
They are simply held on the same day.
Well since you are new, IM2 is part of a group of America hating liberal liars that continually post garbage in an attempt to derail the future election and hurt this country.

And I believe Barack Hussain Obama is a muslim. Instead of resorting to insults, why don't you refute point-by-point the convincing argument PoliticalChic made earlier in this thread?

I don't have to refute point by point some lunatic bullshit that you or PC made up. Obama attended a Christian church for years. People like you still bitch about who his pastor was. People believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny too. You'll be telling us about that phone call you got from Elvis pretty soon.

Meaning, it is apparent, you can't.

Everything in my exegesis is linked, sourced and documented.

Don't worry....no one believes anything you post anyway. Just stick to the Liberal "is not, isssssss nnoooooootttttttt!!!"

We all can post up lunacy and use non credible websites for information and claim that it's fact because we have links. That's what you have done

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
http://www.alamo-girl.com/0262.htm

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time | Breitbart

That link said the page didn't exist.

But see, the entire problem with you and more specifically with this OP is that it's incorrect. Opposing Trumps parade doesn't mean we hate America or the 4th. I personally don't celebrate the 4th, because June 25, 1865 was the first Independence day for blacks. However liberals will be enjoying this holiday just as much as conservatives, if not more. It's always been that way and the divisive shit your silly ass tries to post doesn't change that. I don't need to go looking for links to prove that. The celebrations going on in homes and cities both liberal and conservative on THIS DAY, renders your little opinion to the lunacy it truly is.

So go light a roman candle and use it for a sex toy. Perhaps you find that satisfaction you have never experienced.

New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Leslie Millwee Goes Pu...

White flag?
He's bleeding pretty bad, PC. Don't kill him or we won't have him around to play with.
Lol! You 2 dumb ------- aren't capable.

What a brilliant display of English.

Not.
One of these days I’m gonna convert you to a progressive.

No prob.

Here's how to do it: have Progressives stand for individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government......

....oh, and the sanctity of human life.

I'd be down wit it in a hot NY second.

They're just still smarting from May when they found out their EBT cards were no good for buying tickets to Moscow's May Day Extravaganza.

Smile at them. It calms them. But don't laugh; they turn violent.

Last edited:
White flag?
He's bleeding pretty bad, PC. Don't kill him or we won't have him around to play with.

Not.

No prob.

Here's how to do it: have Progressives stand for individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government......

You’re in luck! Progressives founded this country!

White flag?

Not.
With any luck one of these days we will convert all you filth to inmates.
Spoken like a true fascist pawn of the Trump cult!

Not.

No prob.

You’re in luck! Progressives founded this country!

Oh....and, your post reminded me of another requirement.....

Progressives should stop lying.

i'll be honest, i don't get the need for the tanks on parade. seems like someone trying too hard to show pride in our military and using them as a display vs. their intended purpose. if you respect the military, stop making them do a dance like this.

It's to HONOR our Armed Services. We wouldn't have a country without them.

Not.
With any luck one of these days we will convert all you filth to inmates.
Spoken like a true fascist pawn of the Trump cult!

As you brought it up, Progressives served as the model of Fascists/Nazis.

1. First, the Nazis copied the Progressives/Democrats Immigration Policies.

Only the ‘right races’ welcomed.

“Progressives opposed immigration and enacted several immigration restrictions during the 1920s. Progressives also tried to force immigrants to adopt Progressive moral beliefs.” Progressive Movement - Ohio History Central

And… Immigrant Restrictions During the Progressive Era | Synonym

Hitler lauded the Progressives’ immigration policies.

“By refusing immigration on principle to elements in poor health, by simply excluding certain racesfrom naturalization, it professes in slow beginnings a view which is peculiar to the folkish state concept.”
“Mein Kampf,” chapter three

2. Know what else the Nazis learned from the Progressives/Democrats?

“…history of laws against miscegenation—interracial marriage or procreation—in the United States.

Under the influence of Darwinism, racial science and an associated eugenics movement emerged in the late nineteenth century, grew with the Progressive movement, peaked in the 1920s, and disappeared during World War II. (Its enthusiastic embrace by Hitler did not help it…” The Race Against Race

“The Germanic inhabitant of the American continent, who has remained racially pure and unmixed, rose to be master of the continent; he will remain the master as long as he does not fall a victim to defilement of the blood.”
Adolph Hitler
Untitled Document

“At Nuremberg, the Nazis sought to preserve Nordic racial purity by outlawing racial intermarriage with Jews in much the same manner that Democratic anti-miscegenation laws outlawed racial intermarriage with blacks.” Dinesh D’Souza: What Hitler Learned from the Democrats

3. Guess were Adolph got the idea for sterilization of ‘undesirables’???

“…Hitler learned from progressive sterilization laws that had been enacted in America through the influence of activists like Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood. “I have studied with great interest the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would in all probability be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock.”

Hitler’s views—which closely parallel Sanger’s—provided the basis for the Nazi sterilization laws of 1933 which began by targeting “imbeciles” and the mentally retarded, and later expanded to cover Jews, gypsies, and other social undesirables.” Dinesh D’Souza: What Hitler Learned from the Democrats

Hitler wrote to the president of the American Eugenics Society to ask for a copy of his “The Case for Sterilization.”
(Margaret Sanger and Sterilization)

German race science stood on American progressive’s shoulders.

4. The three considered the most Progressive Presidents….all had racist political views.

Woodrow Wilson segregated the federal government.

FDR chose as his first Supreme Court nominee, a KKKer.

LBJ led the fight against anti-lynching laws.

5. And, of course, you....as is true of every Progressive supporter/simpleton, are unaware of these facts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back