Progressives Protest Parades

Naw. No one will ever take it from you.

54778786.jpg

You're an idiot.

:itsok:

Hey Goofy, I see you've run out of Clever.

I have a lifetime supply...I never run out!

Sadly you never had any to start with. But then again clever requires intelligence, an area you came out on the low end of the evolutionary scale.

The only thing you never run out of is bullshit and excuses.

i'll be honest, i don't get the need for the tanks on parade. seems like someone trying too hard to show pride in our military and using them as a display vs. their intended purpose. if you respect the military, stop making them do a dance like this.
There are only two tanks in a static display. MSNBC's Chrissy Matthews claimed that "there will be tanks rolling down the parade route." Fucking POS lair as usual!

There would have been had Trump gotten his way. But alas, he had to settle for some brand new Sherman tanks on display

Hey Goofy, I see you've run out of Clever.

Sadly you never had any to start with. But then again clever requires intelligence, an area you came out on the low end of the evolutionary scale.
That's enough from you. Permanent Ignore.

America would have been truly great again
I hope disease finds you.
America will always regret that it did not elect Hillary

NO ONE, not even Hillary voters will ever regret Hillary not being in office. No one actually supported her, not even Obama or her husband Bill, even those that voted for her had to hold their nose and only pulled the lever because they wanted anything to vote against Trump with. The worst of Trump as it turns out is 2X better than the best of Hillary.
Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump.

Shut up you ignorant racist. Hillary got 2.8 million more "popular" votes, not 3, all contained within a few square miles of the country which did nothing to change the EC status of their respective states, and by all estimates of the number of illegal voting in this country, there were likely at least 5 million illegal votes for her meaning she really LOST by a few million.

Either way, Hillary's popular vote count DOES NOT MEAN SHIT.
It means most Americans did not want Trump as their president

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
i'll be honest, i don't get the need for the tanks on parade. seems like someone trying too hard to show pride in our military and using them as a display vs. their intended purpose. if you respect the military, stop making them do a dance like this.
There are only two tanks in a static display. MSNBC's Chrissy Matthews claimed that "there will be tanks rolling down the parade route." Fucking POS lair as usual!

There would have been had Trump gotten his way. But alas, he had to settle for some brand new Sherman tanks on display

Those Sherman Tanks are Trumps secret weapon
He can’t wait to show them off

What is better than independence day?

Independence day WITH tanks!

Trump wins again.

Obama has made them do a different dance. There are people in the military that are wary now of going to certain duty stations.
No. They are tired of wars started based on lies like bush’s wars

That's enough from you. Permanent Ignore.

nothing too much more pathetic than someone announcing they put someone on ignore. It is like a teen age girl standing up in the lunch room and telling everyone they are not talking to Suzi any more :21::21::21:

Since the 32nd President.
I would go back even further to the 28th pres.

But you are correct.

The vulgarity.
So characteristic of the low IQ Liberal.
Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster resorts to modes of operation vulgarity.
Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.
That is why I never have to do the same.
Exactly. This principle can be extended beyond an internet forum. In the real world, when leftists are losing they resort to personal attacks and even violence.

Humorous when Liberals and Democrats are suddenly worried about costs and spending.
It really is a hoot, isn't it? But they're perfectly fine with spending trillions to provide free healthcare for illegals.

And Obama is Muslim.
Without a doubt. Given his background, how could he be anything else?

He made a pretty lousy Muslim... Causing Muslims to die in Syria
Lots of Muslims are responsible for the deaths of other Muslims.
Notice that the muslims Obama killed were all Sunni. Obama is a Shia, just like his Iranian puppetmaster Valerie Jarrett. And that's why he gave $130 billion in cash to the mullahs in Iran.

Obama was not a Muslim. But your post shows the you're a loony tune, so there's no more need to waste time.

America will always regret that it did not elect Hillary

NO ONE, not even Hillary voters will ever regret Hillary not being in office. No one actually supported her, not even Obama or her husband Bill, even those that voted for her had to hold their nose and only pulled the lever because they wanted anything to vote against Trump with. The worst of Trump as it turns out is 2X better than the best of Hillary.
In California. Certainly secured those EC votes.

Nationwide.
bullshit and you should know better
The election was held nationwide. Hillary got the most votes. And since California is an American state, the votes there count just as much as the votes in the mother fuckin conservative states. So you can drop the she won California excuse.

Obama was not a Muslim. But your post shows the you're a loony tune, so there's no more need to waste time.
And I believe Barack Hussain Obama is a muslim. Instead of resorting to insults, why don't you refute point-by-point the convincing argument PoliticalChic made earlier in this thread?

Because most Nike customers agree with Kaepernick.
Link
Hillary would not have put children in cages and gloated about it
Obama had no problem doing it and Hillary wouldn't have either, unless she thought that they would be a democrat vote

Obama did not separate children from their parents and he helped make it so illegal crossings were at a 40 year low. He created DACA instead of family separation.
Obama put children in cages, IM2. Reread what I posted. Illegal crossing were at a low because of the recession, not Obama.

I read what you posted. And the recession wouldn't stop people in those countries from coming here since those economies were worse. Obama did not separate families. And for the record, I opposed Obama doing what he did. I felt that during his presidency he went too far trying to appease racists. Now having said that, regardless of your whataboutism, we did not have these problems during Obama.

I almost gave the racist a point for posting ONE POST that wasn't about or contained racism. Oops, my bad.

You tried giving yourself a point?

But you are correct.

The vulgarity.
Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster resorts to modes of operation vulgarity.
Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.
Exactly. This principle can be extended beyond an internet forum. In the real world, when leftists are losing they resort to personal attacks and even violence.

Humorous when Liberals and Democrats are suddenly worried about costs and spending.
It really is a hoot, isn't it? But they're perfectly fine with spending trillions to provide free healthcare for illegals.

And Obama is Muslim.

Notice that the muslims Obama killed were all Sunni. Obama is a Shia, just like his Iranian puppetmaster Valerie Jarrett. And that's why he gave $130 billion in cash to the mullahs in Iran.

Incisive and complete.

When the software is repaired, I'd like to find/read some of your posts.

And I believe Barack Hussain Obama is a muslim. Instead of resorting to insults, why don't you refute point-by-point the convincing argument PoliticalChic made earlier in this thread?

I don't have to refute point by point some lunatic bullshit that you or PC made up. Obama attended a Christian church for years. People like you still bitch about who his pastor was. People believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny too. You'll be telling us about that phone call you got from Elvis pretty soon.

But you are correct.

The vulgarity.

And Obama is Muslim.

It took two decades for the Left/Liberals/Democrats to admit that Bill Clinton is a serial rapist.

Only took two years for the admission that Trump never colluded with the Russians.

In time, Obama's Muslim faith will be admitted, as well.

Tough for your sort to keep the truth hidden.

I don't have to refute point by point some lunatic bullshit that you or PC made up. Obama attended a Christian church for years. People like you still bitch about who his pastor was. People believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny too. You'll be telling us about that phone call you got from Elvis pretty soon.

Meaning, it is apparent, you can't.

Everything in my exegesis is linked, sourced and documented.

Don't worry....no one believes anything you post anyway. Just stick to the Liberal "is not, isssssss nnoooooootttttttt!!!"

In California. Certainly secured those EC votes.

Nationwide.
bullshit and you should know better
The election was held nationwide. Hillary got the most votes. And since California is an American state, the votes there count just as much as the votes in the mother fuckin conservative states. So you can drop the she won California excuse.
Wrong. The votes in California don't count as much as the votes in other states.

Forum List

Back