Progressives Protest Parades

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Man, do Liberals, Democrats, Leftists, hate July 4th!

Here's one of the true low-lives, of MSNBC:

"Joy Reid: Trump’s July Fourth Celebration Is a Threat to Americans

...Trump is trying to send by rolling tanks down Constitution Avenue?" Reid continued. "Who is that message to? It's certainly not to tyrants because he likes tyrants, he loves tyrants. It's not to Putin, it's not to Kim Jong-Un, not to the Saudis. Is it to our friends, to Western democracies who he doesn't particularly like, or is it to us? Is it to the resistance in this country? I got tanks. I have this military armada. The message is a threat, but it's always a threat when you roll out your military. But it's to whom is the threat, and I suspect that the threat is to his fellow Americans. And I hate to say that, but I think that Donald Trump styles himself a tyrant, not a defeater of tyrants."
Joy Reid: Trump's July Fourth Celebration Is a Threat to Americans

Know why they hate those events?

American tradition tends to support conservative rather than liberal perspective can be found in the following:
“According to the report, published by Harvard University, July 4th-themed festivities (defined by the study as fireworks, parades, political speeches, and barbecues) not only energize primarily Republicans, but also turn children into Republicans and increase GOP voter turnout.

Simply put: "Fourth of July celebrations in the United States shape the nation's political landscape by forming beliefs and increasing participation, primarily in favor of the Republican Party," says the report, which was written by Harvard Kennedy School Assistant Professor David Yanagizawa-Drott and Bocconi University Assistant Professor Andreas Madestam…. there is a political congruence between the patriotism promoted on Fourth of July and the values associated with the Republican party.” Do July 4th festivities make you Republican?

Confetti time!

i'll be honest, i don't get the need for the tanks on parade. seems like someone trying too hard to show pride in our military and using them as a display vs. their intended purpose. if you respect the military, stop making them do a dance like this.

I'm more upset that Nike pulled Betsy Ross' flag off their sneakers because that malcontent called them. Why doesn't Nike care what the rest of us think?
Its like canceling the 4th of July celebration because some idiot says its a racist nationalist celebration.

i don't get the need for the tanks on parade

Because they're a billion percent cooler than these guys...

shriners-little-cars-1200x800.jpg

And they don't poop in front of the marching band.

i'll be honest, i don't get the need for the tanks on parade. seems like someone trying too hard to show pride in our military and using them as a display vs. their intended purpose. if you respect the military, stop making them do a dance like this.
Obama has made them do a different dance. There are people in the military that are wary now of going to certain duty stations.

postofthday-46.gif

Obama has made them do a different dance. There are people in the military that are wary now of going to certain duty stations.

can you give a few examples and explain how it changed under Obama?

The activities in the capital this week have been changed to be about honoring Trump, not the nation nor the military.

But, it will be cool to see Trump riding in on a brand new Sherman tank! :lol: (just kidding!)

...Trump is trying to send by rolling tanks down Constitution Avenue?" Reid continued. "Who is that message to? It's certainly not to tyrants because he likes tyrants, he loves tyrants. It's not to Putin, it's not to Kim Jong-Un, not to the Saudis. Is it to our friends, to Western democracies who he doesn't particularly like, or is it to us? Is it to the resistance in this country? I got tanks. I have this military armada. The message is a threat, but it's always a threat when you roll out your military. But it's to whom is the threat, and I suspect that the threat is to his fellow Americans. And I hate to say that, but I think that Donald Trump styles himself a tyrant, not a defeater of tyrants."

American tradition tends to support conservative rather than liberal perspective can be found in the following:
“According to the report, published by Harvard University, July 4th-themed festivities (defined by the study as fireworks, parades, political speeches, and barbecues) not only energize primarily Republicans, but also turn children into Republicans and increase GOP voter turnout.

Simply put: "Fourth of July celebrations in the United States shape the nation's political landscape by forming beliefs and increasing participation, primarily in favor of the Republican Party," says the report, which was written by Harvard Kennedy School Assistant Professor David Yanagizawa-Drott and Bocconi University Assistant Professor Andreas Madestam…. there is a political congruence between the patriotism promoted on Fourth of July and the values associated with the Republican party.” Do July 4th festivities make you Republican?

Confetti time!

More lunacy.

I'm more upset that Nike pulled Betsy Ross' flag off their sneakers because that malcontent called them. Why doesn't Nike care what the rest of us think?
Its like canceling the 4th of July celebration because some idiot says its a racist nationalist celebration.
Because most Nike customers agree with Kaepernick.

Confetti time!

That lardass Aunt Jemima Reid makes me sick. She is such an ignorant liar: She is a true plantation slave, being a slave mouthpiece for her Democrat masters.

More lunacy.

Speaking of plantation slaves, here's IM2 the ignorant ghetto negro being a slave mouthpiece for his Democrat masters.

I'm not a republican so I'm not on the plantation.

Confetti time!

That lardass Aunt Jemima Reid makes me sick. She is such an ignorant liar: She is a true plantation slave, being a slave mouthpiece for her Democrat masters.

More lunacy.

Speaking of plantation slaves, here's IM2 the ignorant ghetto negro being a slave mouthpiece for his Democrat masters.

After Trump wins in 2020 ever wonder how low CNN and MSNBC ratings would need to go before they decide to be honest news outlets, with real personas for talking heads?

Sooo.....I guess you'd be a 'no' on submarines, too????

What the heck's a matter with you???

Forum List

Back