Progressives Destroy Family of 12

Have Progressives Destroyed this Family?

• Total voters
Looks like they live far better than ghetto kids.

You sure about that?

I've known a lot of folks who grew up in the "ghetto", and they all had beds, the ability to wash themselves, and you know, walls.

So tell me what happened to the liberal mantra of living off the land,compost toilets,making a minimal impact on the land?
You're showing an extreme amount of hypocrisy right now and I'm losing more respect for you liberals by the sentence.
Where's your low impact living now? Sounds to me like these people are living the liberal mantra to a tee and yet you're against it. Why is that?
I know why and you do as well.
Seriously...you guys are making me sick.

:lol:

I don't even know what you're talking about anymore.

I'm not aware of any "liberal mantra" about living like you're on a lifetime camping trip, and I can assure you that you won't find any posts of mine suggesting composting toilets or "low impact living".

Do you have any more non sequiturs or tu quoques for us?

Now your just another lying pussy liberal.

That's a concession if I've ever heard one.

So you havent heard the liberal mantra of making a small impact on the enviroment?
Yeah.... fuck you.

You sure about that?

I've known a lot of folks who grew up in the "ghetto", and they all had beds, the ability to wash themselves, and you know, walls.

So tell me what happened to the liberal mantra of living off the land,compost toilets,making a minimal impact on the land?
You're showing an extreme amount of hypocrisy right now and I'm losing more respect for you liberals by the sentence.
Where's your low impact living now? Sounds to me like these people are living the liberal mantra to a tee and yet you're against it. Why is that?

I'm not aware of any "liberal mantra" about living like you're on a lifetime camping trip, and I can assure you that you won't find any posts of mine suggesting composting toilets or "low impact living".

So you havent heard the liberal mantra of making a small impact on the enviroment?
Yeah.... fuck you.

I don't give a shit about the environment.

You're not having an argument with some conglomeration of hypothetical "liberalism". I am not responsible for any nonsensical "hypocrisy" coming from me contradicting someone else entirely that you have arbitrarily assigned the label "liberal" to.

Why are you incapable of responding to my actual posts, rather than what you imagine "liberals" to believe?

Yeah.... fuck you.

I don't give a shit about the environment.

You're not having an argument with some conglomeration of hypothetical "liberalism". I am not responsible for any nonsensical "hypocrisy" coming from me contradicting someone else entirely that you have arbitrarily assigned the label "liberal" to.

Why are you incapable of responding to my actual posts, rather than what you imagine "liberals" to believe?

Come on man.
I give a shit about the environment and I'm a republican.
These people weren't hurting anyone.
This thread was a Liberal Rorschach Test.

Fucken hilarious!!

Now you're just making shit up.

No that would be you and the MSM launching a slander campaign. I've been pulling the pictures and information for the family's own website --- the best source.

Where are you getting your facts from?

Did you read the comments from people who actually know them, how they are con artists who manipulate and threaten others, and treat their kids like slaves? That came from the OP, by the way.

More slanderers for the ignore list.

Works for me.

HereWeGoAgain

Isn't it funny that the libbies here were demanding that I apologize for making a false thread, but after they are exposed as slanderers they don't even show much as show a sign of apology. Demon crazed.

You should the horrible things they said about me when I made a thread that documented how I lost over 2/3 of my income because of Obamacare. They are DEMONIC

Obamacare just ruined my life US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is it any wonder that they worship Satan?

HereWeGoAgain

Isn't it funny that the libbies here were demanding that I apologize for making a false thread, but after they are exposed as slanderers they don't even show much as show a sign of apology. Demon crazed.

You should the horrible things they said about me when I made a thread that documented how I lost over 2/3 of my income because of Obamacare. They are DEMONIC

Thats exactly why I feel no sympathy for min wage slackers.
I went through hell growing up yet I managed to retire at 46 without a college education. Yet they want me to give up what I gave my blood sweat and tears for?
They're going to have to kill me for it. And thats no bullshit!

Hey Luddly Neddite it seems that you and MSM failed to neglect that's a picture of the house they are currently building and the tarps are there temporarily:

You liberals are the most digusting slanderous piles of filth I've ever witnessed. I no longer despise you for your ignorance, because you are not ignorant, you're intentional deceitfully to bring us under your control. I HATE YOU.

11140257_1005296172815593_99461368413105584_n.jpg

12 people are gong to live in that? really? I don't think so.

It's a fucking shelter for some of their livestock.

Slander, lies, deception, deceit, filth, scum, go to Hel.

The2ndAmendment

Which is it?

First you said it the house they're building but now you say its for the livestock.

You say I and MSM didn't tell the fact this is their home. I didn't even know MSM reported it and didn't see any link to their report. Please post it. And, why would I know about their home? Until Annie posted the factual link, YOU didn't even know about the house/barn structure being built.

Why are you so afraid of the facts of the case? Alex Jones lied. Deal with it.

Quit with the childish name calling and the temper tantrum, and just admit you've been had.

Last edited:
Seriously liberals.
Do you really see this as worse than living in the ghetto?
Which children are more likely to be shot in a drive by?
Which children are more likely to be exposed to gangs and drug dealing?
I would rather my children grow up in a natural setting than the streets of Bmore.
You stupid fucks are all about living the natural life until it doesnt fit your agenda.
You're hypocrites in the extreme in this case.

HereWeGoAgain

That's hardly a defense for allowing other kids to be neglected.

I'm not at all sure these backwater hicks are neglecting their kids any more than we know if ghetto kids are neglected. But, saying that poverty, stealing water, threatening neighbors with guns if they didn't give them their own hard earned resources is okay because there are inner city ghettos doesn't make much sense.

And, if the inner city people did the same thing - stealing and threatening the neighbors if they didn't give them what they won't work for themselves, you and others would say that's wrong.

Why is stealing at gunpoint okay for these fundie nutters living in the back woods but not okay for urban ghetto residents?

IMO, THAT is hypocritical.

Hey Luddly Neddite it seems that you and MSM failed to neglect that's a picture of the house they are currently building and the tarps are there temporarily:

You liberals are the most digusting slanderous piles of filth I've ever witnessed. I no longer despise you for your ignorance, because you are not ignorant, you're intentional deceitfully to bring us under your control. I HATE YOU.

Ready for the ironic part?

For all your railing against "Liberals" -- you're here to defend a cultish family who, according to those who have described them, mooch, con, beg, steal, threaten and fake their way through life, not bothering to get actual jobs. In other words they're not "off the grid" out of some kind of self-sufficiency - they can't afford water, shelter or electricity (yet have a thriving Facebook page and lots of quality photography) because they refuse to find an income for themselves (and those young kids), preferring to mooch, con, beg and steal from others.

Where have I heard that sort of description before around here...

And now of course they've taken the begging virtual, to GoFundMe.

But if they were doing the same thing in an urban setting - eg - panhandling on a city street corner, threatening to shoot those who did not give up their own hard earned belongings, the RWs would call them lazy bums.

Ready for the ironic part?

For all your railing against "Liberals" -- you're here to defend a cultish family who, according to those who have described them, mooch, con, beg, steal, threaten and fake their way through life, not bothering to get actual jobs. In other words they're not "off the grid" out of some kind of self-sufficiency - they can't afford water, shelter or electricity (yet have a thriving Facebook page and lots of quality photography) because they refuse to find an income for themselves (and those young kids), preferring to mooch, con, beg and steal from others.

Where have I heard that sort of description before around here...

And now of course they've taken the begging virtual, to GoFundMe.

But if they were doing the same thing in an urban setting - eg - panhandling on a city street corner, threatening to shoot those who did not give up their own hard earned belongings, the RWs would call them lazy bums.
Actually, most reasoanable and rational people would refer to them as armed robbers rather than lazy bums.

But of course none of you clowns appear to be neither reasonable nor rational people in the first place. Just trolls.

HereWeGoAgain

Thats exactly why I feel no sympathy for min wage slackers.
I went through hell growing up yet I managed to retire at 46 without a college education. Yet they want me to give up what I gave my blood sweat and tears for?
They're going to have to kill me for it. And thats no bullshit!

HereWeGoAgain

And yet you excuse these people for begging and stealing from those who earn their own way.

No that would be you and the MSM launching a slander campaign. I've been pulling the pictures and information for the family's own website --- the best source.

Where are you getting your facts from?
Hey, I'm cool with you believing these people. Send them money. Send them LOTS of money. Send them ALL your money. :clap:

Here goes the slander campaign again.
Explain to us how it is slander to encourage you to send them money?

Welcome back to ignore.

Apparently "Ignore" is a weird state that vacillates between this and another dimension.
Like on Star Trek TNG.
Why is he so upset when I suggest he send them money?

Seriously liberals.
Do you really see this as worse than living in the ghetto?
Which children are more likely to be shot in a drive by?
Which children are more likely to be exposed to gangs and drug dealing?
I would rather my children grow up in a natural setting than the streets of Bmore.
You stupid fucks are all about living the natural life until it doesnt fit your agenda.
You're hypocrites in the extreme in this case.
Of course....that's the discussion we are having.........................not.

I tried to find some bruises on the kids in that pic. Some signs of malnutrition, cowering, fear in their eyes, holes in their clothes, old scars, old shoes.
But all I see are happy kids with puppies, and a lack of common core! If the government has a right to take these children for making mud pies, and playing in snow, they have a right to keep your children away from their evil parents too.

No need to send them any money if you are a Republican. Democrats have it covered. Free housing, free food, free education, free phones, and if that's not enough they can loot the neighborhood store, then burn it down.

That's hardly a defense for allowing other kids to be neglected.
THey arne't be neglected, they are well fed and happy, look at the pcis of the family.

Another slander attack. Back up the claim with videos, photos and court/police documents of them stealing. It's only fair you are held to the same standard that I was at the start of this thread.

The2ndAmendment

You did a good thing in bringing this to our attention. Its a sad case of child abuse and neglect AND scamming/fleecing good hearted people.

Good for you.

Oh no, they're living like people have for the last 200,000 years before the second half of the 20th century! AHH!!! Seize them, SEIZE THEM!

080515fam4.jpg

080515fam2.jpg

Looks like they live far better than ghetto kids.

You sure about that?

:wtf:

This brood ain't about "living off the land". This here Shady Bunch is about "mooching off the neighbors". So tell me what happened to the 'conservative' mantra of having a freaking job, providing for the needs of your family if you're gonna pop out a dozen of them, and for that matter "responsible gun ownership"?

Your answer seems to be:
Yeah.... fuck you.

-- which says a lot in a little.

Way busted.

Forum List

Back