Progressive Va. School Refuses To Play Sports With Icky Christian Kids

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
I guess "can't we all just get along" isn't going to work anymore.

News media recently attacked second lady Karen Pence for teaching art at a Christian school that requires fidelity to Christian sexual mores from students and staff. Now a progressive private school that used to play athletic games against Pence’s Immanuel Christian School is refusing to play against them at their facility, on grounds that playing basketball at a Christian school makes children “unsafe.” Yes, really.

The school in question did not go out of their way to advertise their viewpoints, they were thrust into the limelight because Pence's wife had the audacity to work there, and the media decided to make them a "Christians bad" story.

I particularly like these parts:

So we decided that we would invite ICS to play all of the games at Sheridan. Since ICS declined our offer to host, we will only play our home games and will not go to ICS to play.

When Immanuel kids come to play at Sheridan, Donovan said, her students plan to antagonize the Christian children by plastering LGBT images across their clothing and waving LGBT-celebratory signs during games.

So they asked to hold all the games on their home court, because, you know, uncomfortable, and then the person said they would go out of their way to make the other schools kids be uncomfortable as possible.

What a display of doublethink.

The Bible said it would be like this. Non Christians will always feel threatened by Christians. Their ideas are too radical.

:th_weirdthread:

I’ve been wanting to use this icon.

This sounds like the appropriate thread.

Still don’t know who didn’t want to play with who…or why it matters.

It's pretty clear from the article. The "progressive school" says it feels uncomfortable playing at the Christian school, and I guess will forfeit the game there.

It's pretty clear from the article. The "progressive school" says it feels uncomfortable playing at the Christian school, and I guess will forfeit the game there.
/----/ I wonder if the Christian school was all or predominately Black if this would have happened.

News media recently attacked second lady Karen Pence for teaching art at a Christian school that requires fidelity to Christian sexual mores from students and staff. Now a progressive private school that used to play athletic games against Pence’s Immanuel Christian School is refusing to play against them at their facility, on grounds that playing basketball at a Christian school makes children “unsafe.” Yes, really.

The school in question did not go out of their way to advertise their viewpoints, they were thrust into the limelight because Pence's wife had the audacity to work there, and the media decided to make them a "Christians bad" story.

So we decided that we would invite ICS to play all of the games at Sheridan. Since ICS declined our offer to host, we will only play our home games and will not go to ICS to play.

When Immanuel kids come to play at Sheridan, Donovan said, her students plan to antagonize the Christian children by plastering LGBT images across their clothing and waving LGBT-celebratory signs during games.

So they asked to hold all the games on their home court, because, you know, uncomfortable, and then the person said they would go out of their way to make the other schools kids be uncomfortable as possible.

Send your kid(s) somewhere else. Fweedumb.

Maybe they saw the idiocy of that Convington bunch and figured fuck that, we don't have to be a participant in that shit.

The progtard school is probably full of trannies anyway. No need for Christian kids to be exposed to mental illness...well any kid for that matter

Another sign that leftists are trying to split the nation in two. They would love to secede if they could figure out how.

Send your kid(s) somewhere else. Fweedumb.

Typical prog non-answer.

Maybe they saw the idiocy of that Convington bunch and figured fuck that, we don't have to be a participant in that shit.

You are still dying on that hill?

What a pathetic loser you are.

/—-/ No part of standing and smiling for Progs.

Imagine if this had been a Christian school refusing to play a Muslim school.

Front page news, marches, boycotts, apology tours.

Cable "news" "panel discussions", one after the other. Starbucks taking a training day off, the whole thing.

Hypocrites teaching hate.

/----/ I wonder if the Christian school was all or predominately Black if this would have happened.

Of course not. But progtards are bigoted towards Christians.

Feel the burn dems?

Cable "news" "panel discussions", one after the other. Starbucks taking a training day off, the whole thing.

If these so called Christians actually followed the teachings of Christ they wouldn`t have this problem. When they start protesting wars and gun violence I may take their anti-abortion stance a little more seriously. Trump supporters have earned a one way ticket to hell.

If these so called Christians actually followed the teachings of Christ they wouldn`t have this problem. When they start protesting wars and gun violence I may take their anti-abortion stance a little more seriously. Trump supporters have earned a one way ticket to hell.
Hypocrites teaching hate. Own it.

Earthshaking news.

Forum List

Back