Progressive Va. School Refuses To Play Sports With Icky Christian Kids

I wonder if the Christian school was all or predominately Black if this would have happened.
Or another religion.

So the school is proud to not only teach bigotry, but put it into action.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

The school is teaching anti-bigotry if you researched the Story.

The school they declined to Visit bans Gay Parents, Students, and families that merely SUPPORT LGBT rights.

Do you want to teach kids that that form of Bigotry, as you just decried with this post, is OKAY?

Seems to me like you don't support a school that teaches bigotry.

I wonder if the Christian school was all or predominately Black if this would have happened.
Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

The school they declined to Visit bans Gay Parents, Students, and families that merely SUPPORT LGBT rights.

Do you want to teach kids that that form of Bigotry, as you just decried with this post, is OKAY?

Isn't saying people who hold Christian beliefs are not worth associating with bigotry as well?

Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

Isn't saying people who hold Christian beliefs are not worth associating with bigotry as well?
I would say that if my thoughts were completely binary, and I couldn't use my reasoning for context.

Christian Beliefs are, by their very scripture, bigoted against certain folks.

Disengaging them based on that - or what binary thinkers would call "anti bigotry bigotry" isn't hypocritical, it's morally consistent against Bigotry.

Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

I would say that if my thoughts were completely binary, and I couldn't use my reasoning for context.

Disengaging them based on that - or what binary thinkers would call "anti bigotry bigotry" isn't hypocritical, it's morally consistent against Bigotry.

Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

/-----/ "Christian Beliefs are, by their very scripture, bigoted against certain folks. "
Which proves once again you understand Christians the same way a pig understands the Interstate HOV lane

Last edited:
Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

/----/ Liberals say it bigoted to point out liberal bigotry.

I guess "can't we all just get along" isn't going to work anymore.

News media recently attacked second lady Karen Pence for teaching art at a Christian school that requires fidelity to Christian sexual mores from students and staff. Now a progressive private school that used to play athletic games against Pence’s Immanuel Christian School is refusing to play against them at their facility, on grounds that playing basketball at a Christian school makes children “unsafe.” Yes, really.

The school in question did not go out of their way to advertise their viewpoints, they were thrust into the limelight because Pence's wife had the audacity to work there, and the media decided to make them a "Christians bad" story.

I particularly like these parts:

So we decided that we would invite ICS to play all of the games at Sheridan. Since ICS declined our offer to host, we will only play our home games and will not go to ICS to play.

When Immanuel kids come to play at Sheridan, Donovan said, her students plan to antagonize the Christian children by plastering LGBT images across their clothing and waving LGBT-celebratory signs during games.

So they asked to hold all the games on their home court, because, you know, uncomfortable, and then the person said they would go out of their way to make the other schools kids be uncomfortable as possible.

What a display of doublethink.

First, your story is from 'The Federalist'...a joke of a website. Staggeringly biased. Plus, the person who wrote it apparently wrote some incredibly biased and unsubstantiated book about schooling.

This is miles from unbiased reporting.

The Federalist (website) - Wikipedia
https://www.amazon.com/Education-In...=all_reviews#reviews-filter-bar&tag=ff0d01-20

So this is the nonsense you read? Noted.

Second.

So some sports players do not want to play sports against another school?

Big deal.

And as for the signs?

It's called free speech...live with it.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

/-----/ "Christian Beliefs are, by their very scripture, bigoted against certain folks. '
which proves once again you understan christians teh wa a pig understands teh HOV lanes
Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

/-----/ "Christian Beliefs are, by their very scripture, bigoted against certain folks. "
Which proves once again you understand Christian the same way a pig understands the Interstate HOV lane
That's a cool opinion and all - but I can certainly read and also understand for context - up to and including the once justification for biasing our LAWS against certain groups of people.

Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

/----/ Liberals say it bigoted to point out liberal bigotry.
That's such a corny line, man. This isnt 2005 Hannity forum folklore, and I'm not the guy you're looking to grant yourself affirmations off of.

The Bible teaches bigotry against homosexuals. It's literally written that way.

The Church, as well, and this Christian school, as well - both teach bigotry against homosexuals.

Facts hurt?

News media recently attacked second lady Karen Pence for teaching art at a Christian school that requires fidelity to Christian sexual mores from students and staff. Now a progressive private school that used to play athletic games against Pence’s Immanuel Christian School is refusing to play against them at their facility, on grounds that playing basketball at a Christian school makes children “unsafe.” Yes, really.

The school in question did not go out of their way to advertise their viewpoints, they were thrust into the limelight because Pence's wife had the audacity to work there, and the media decided to make them a "Christians bad" story.

So we decided that we would invite ICS to play all of the games at Sheridan. Since ICS declined our offer to host, we will only play our home games and will not go to ICS to play.

When Immanuel kids come to play at Sheridan, Donovan said, her students plan to antagonize the Christian children by plastering LGBT images across their clothing and waving LGBT-celebratory signs during games.

So they asked to hold all the games on their home court, because, you know, uncomfortable, and then the person said they would go out of their way to make the other schools kids be uncomfortable as possible.

. The progressive liberal schools in our city hate playing our local "icky" Catholic school teams. Our Christians routinely kick their AAA asses in our local football and baseball conferences. Girls too.

Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

No, it's thinking your way of living is the only way, and that is being an egotistical shithead.

The christian school did nothing to advertise or impose their beliefs on anyone,except those that wanted to send kids there. It was the media that made a big deal of it, just to make Mike Pence look bad by way of his wife.

. The progressive liberal schools in our city hate playing our local "icky" Catholic school teams. Our Christians routinely kick their AAA asses in our local football and baseball conferences. Girls too.

The girls thing will change as more and more progtard boys tire of getting shellacked and suddenly decide they are really girls.

First, your story is from 'The Federalist'...a joke of a website. Staggeringly biased and rather a joke. Plus, the person who wrote it apparently wrote some incredibly biased and unsubstantiated book about schooling.

This is miles from unbiased reporting.

The Federalist (website) - Wikipedia
https://www.amazon.com/Education-In...=all_reviews#reviews-filter-bar&tag=ff0d01-20

So this is the nonsense you read? Figures.

Second.

So some sports players do not want to play sports against another school?

Big deal.

And as for the signs?

It's called free speech...live with it.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Wow, you really are a pathetic stalker. Get. A. Life.

And it figures you support close minded morons (the progressive school) throwing a hissy fit over having to be in the same room with people that disagree with them politically and morally.

Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

You don't know that. You're making up lies.

Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

You don't know that. You're making up lies.
It's a part of the Principal's written reason for declining the Visit.

Seems like an odd response,,,,,why wouldn't they want to go and run up the score,,,,maybe they aren't very good and wanted to avoid the embarrassment of losing

Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

You can't be bigoted toward a sin, only the sinner. Christians are taught to love the sinner but "hate" the sin. That isn't bigotry as you define it. Unless you believe hatred of something like pedophillia is bigotry.

Is it?

If the Sheridan School students went to ICS, it might give the public the impression that the Sheridan School and its students support bigotry. Some groups that say they are Christian take the stance that they should not be forced to associate with people they do not approve of. The Sheridan School students appear to be living according to their beliefs. Moreover, they did say that ICS students could come to play on their campus.

Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

You can't be bigoted toward a sin, only the sinner. The Bible teaches us to love the sinner and hate the sin. That isn't bigotry as you define it. Unless you believe hatred of something like pedophillia is bigotry.

Is it?
When you use the Bible as justification to try to prohibit something like Civil Marriage, it is indeed bigotry. When you arbitrarily decide which behaviors are sin and not, it is bigotry.

Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

Or another religion.

Ugly stuff.
What do you mean, Mac?

Which proves once again you understand Christians the same way a pig understands the Interstate HOV lane
Even Jesus would say "GT you're full of shit."

If the Sheridan School students went to ICS, it might give the public the impression that the Sheridan School and its students support bigotry. Some groups that say they are Christian take the stance that they should not be forced to associate with people they do not approve of. The Sheridan School students appear to be living according to their beliefs. Moreover, they did say that ICS students could come to play on their campus.

No, they would be playing a high school basketball game. Do celtics players become Knicks players when they go play at the Garden?

Why should the school being prissy get an extra home game?

Didn't they know the schools principles before it became a media story?

Forum List

Back