Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

You people are like talking to door knobs, try reading the comment I left. Voting spot number one in black neighborhood, lines 1/2 mile long, while in Old fat white men areas they have no line and a greeter at the door giving out hugs. In black areas they have one voting sight for 10 million people, and in old fat white man areas they have a voting sight for every old fat white man. You are an idiot. That's how you take away the votes of democrats. Who do you think you can convince with your bullshit? The truth is easily looked up. The fact is, you Maga Maggots can say any stupid thing you want because you only have to convince stupid people.
You are making shit up and I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm a Conservative.

You're coming here with a 4 year old article
Hey dumb ass? Look at my post that you responded to. It was from 2017. :laugh:
that has nothing to do with the Big Steal or Republican attempts to subvert democracy.
Oh sweetie...that never happened. You have to stop being so eager to swallow propaganda.
You really should read the stuff you link to and not just the headline. It doesn't say what you think it says. Quite the contrary.
It clearly said (paraphrasing) "when a Democrat in New Hampshire supported voter laws, voter turnout was better than the national average". You would realize that if you weren't so damn illiterate.

And while we're at it - look what happened just this week:

Aren't you one of the people that California makes it to easy to vote? We should talk about Texas - the most difficult state in the union to get ID in - if you skin colour or your zip code indicate you MIGHT not vote Republican.
Canadians are so clueless about US politics that you can't help but burst out laughing when they weigh in... :laugh:

When you call someone a "liar" and you don't back it up with evidence of the lie, you prove that you're a gullible fool. Why do you think people are standing in line for hours at inner city polling places
Because "inner cities" are extremely crowded. New York City has 8 million residents. My whole state doesn't have much more than that, dumb ass
, while white suburban Americans are in and out in 5 minutes?
Because suburbs are infinitely more rural and less crowded, you dumb racist nitwit.

You should also realize that the number of voting stations are determined by local boards. If Blacks vote overwhelming Democrat then the problem isn't the Republican party.
You're asking Dragonlady to actually be informed - that's not something she does. She also doesn't think. She merely swallows progressive propaganda and then regurgitates it.

You are making shit up and I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm a Conservative.
Well ace Trump is the head of your party, you vote for the hate party and in doing that you support Scum bag.
Since there is not one reason in the world to be writing endless laws that you say are protecting the vote and since there is absolutely no reason to do that, then it must be for another reason, and it is, that reason is to take away the votes of any block of the population that the majority vote for democrats. You think you can come up with some lie to bury that nonsense, but you can't, it is as it is.

Ten hate party sates have enacted laws that put partisan right wing haters in charge of election boards or election policy.

Well ace Trump is the head of your party, you vote for the hate party and in doing that you support Scum bag.
Since there is not one reason in the world to be writing endless laws that you say are protecting the vote and since there is absolutely no reason to do that, then it must be for another reason, and it is, that reason is to take away the votes of any block of the population that the majority vote for democrats. You think you can come up with some lie to bury that nonsense, but you can't, it is as it is.
Trump is not a Conservative. Voter ID laws do not stop anyone who has a legal right to vote from doing so, with record turn outs in Georgia this year and Alabama in 2018 it's a proven fact. What is the reason you people don't want valid ID's shown when a person votes ?

Trump is not a Conservative. Voter ID laws do not stop anyone who has a legal right to vote from doing so, with record turn outs in Georgia this year and Alabama in 2018 it's a proven fact. What is the reason you people don't want valid ID's shown when a person votes ?
Record turn out, the brain-dead call of the hate party, Ya when you make it harder for democrats to vote but make it much much easier for hate party maga maggots to vote. Tell me what a record turn out means under that circumstance.. All it means is that you made it that much easier for the haters to vote, and that all it means. You people are a joke. You air heads actually think that means something. What a group of idiots.

Record turn out, the brain-dead call of the hate party, Ya when you make it harder for democrats to vote but make it much much easier for hate party maga maggots to vote. Tell me what a record turn out means under that circumstance.. All it means is that you made it that much easier for the haters to vote, and that all it means. You people are a joke. You air heads actually think that means something. What a group of idiots.
How did we make it harder for Democrats to vote? How did we make it easier for Republicans to vote?

Bwahahaha!! Record turnout is record turnout. You cannot spin that to mean “only haters vote”. You sound like a fuck’n small child with your desperate arguments :laugh

Record turn out, the brain-dead call of the hate party, Ya when you make it harder for democrats to vote but make it much much easier for hate party maga maggots to vote. Tell me what a record turn out means under that circumstance.. All it means is that you made it that much easier for the haters to vote.
Clearly someone doesn’t want people voting. You’re losing your shit that more people than ever voted. Says quite a bit about your fascism and deep hatred of democracy!

Forum List

Back