Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

You hate the country, our flag, our constitution and most of all you hate democracy, The right is made of very small people.
You are truly a propaganda machine. Pumping out 100% bullshit with each keystroke.

Let me ask you something, asshat: who denounces the United States? Who constantly "threatens" to renounce their citizenship and move to another country?

And who claims the American flag shouldn't be displayed because it "triggers" them?

And who claims that the US Constitution is a "living, breathing document" that should not be interpreted as written, because they hate how it is written?

The answer to all of those questions: the Dumbocrats. You're literally projecting in the most egregious way imaginable. Dumbocrats hate the United States, hate the US flag, and absolutely loathe the US Constitution (because it limits government and power, the two things Dumbocrats desire most).

Last edited:
Well no shit. Of course the Dumbocrats know what the Dumbocrats are going to do. Why do you even need to say that? :eusa_doh:
Do you realize how pitiful 1st grade that argument is . So fricken tricky and I know it is all you got.

You are truly a propaganda machine. Pumping out 100% bullshit with each keystroke.

Let me ask you something, asshat: who denounces the United States? Who constantly "threatens" to renounce their citizenship and move to another country?

And who claims the American flag shouldn't be displayed because it "triggers" them?

And who claims that the US Constitution is a "living, breathing document" that should not be interpreted as written, because they hate how it is written?

The answer to all of those questions: the Dumbocrats. You're literally projecting in the most egregious way imaginable. Dumbo.crats hate the United States, hate the US flag, and absolutely loathe the US Constitution (because it limits government and power, the two things Dumbocrats desire most).
You are gone idiot , Take your nothing someplace else.

Democrats already know what the hate party is going to do if the lose anyplace , they are going to try to destroy our democracy again with 100% lies and force but the call to kill will come in 2024 when your president loses the election , . We already know that the hate party drive is to dictatorship not Demacracy,
Ohhhhh!!! This is what is known as a "Freudian Slip".

The President is Joe Biden son. The Republicans do not have a president. All they will have is a nominee.

You literally just admitted that you know the president (Joe Biden) is not only going to lose in 2024, but that the party of hate (the Dumbocrats) will resort to violence like they did for 5 years of the Trump campaign and subsequent presidency, and that the hate party (Dumbocrats) prefer dictatorships over democracy.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Eraising scum is so uplifting , makes my day. All they have to do is offer something, anything would work. but endless nothing won't wash. My favorite comment to microbes is bye it has been a slice.

You are gone idiot , Take your nothing someplace else.
You got owned with facts backed up by links. Your lying got exposed. And now you're lashing out like a small child.

That's because you share the intellect and emotional IQ of a small child. :dunno:

But if voter ID laws keep minorities from voting how did they vote ? By the way I never even mentioned Trump you lunatic my example was a midterm election in Alabama. I provided proof that voter ID laws do not prevent people from voting and your ranting about Trump.
If you make any aspect of voting harder you are taking away the votes of American. You can't understand that because you people understand nothing,.

Eraising scum is so uplifting , makes my day. All they have to do is offer something, anything would work. but endless nothing won't wash. My favorite comment to microbes is bye it has been a slice.
I honestly cannot tell if jbander has an IQ around 70 (quite possible) or if he is a foreign disinformation account.

His grammar is so atrocious, it could be either. Someone who is truly very slow and incapable of mastering grammar, or a foreigner to lazy to master the English language.

If you make any aspect of voting harder you are taking away the votes of American.
Again, making something harder is nothing like taking something away. Two distinctly different concepts.

Speaks volumes that J has to resort to propaganda.

The right just can't understand something so simple as, if you make it harder to do anything it will stop people from doing it.

If you make any aspect of voting harder you are taking away the votes of American. You can't understand that because you people understand nothing,.
The voter ID laws didn't stop a record number of people from voting in Alabama's 2018 midterms. Your claim is complete bullshit and you know it.

This is what total victory looks like:

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 10.38.19 PM.png

It doesn't take much to defeat the left. Their medium is lies. Just pound away at them with facts (backed up by links) and they completely collapse.

But if voter ID laws keep minorities from voting how did they vote ? By the way I never even mentioned Trump you lunatic my example was a midterm election in Alabama. I provided proof that voter ID laws do not prevent people from voting and your ranting about Trump.
You gave no one proof that the right isn't making in harder on certain aspects of voting so that it reflects on democrats the most. Hey all you hate party Micro minds what do you think will happen if you cut places to vote in half in democrats area and add them to hate party areas. The right is made up of mindless idiots.

The right just can't understand something so simple as, if you make it harder to do anything it will stop people from doing it.
So the right will stop voting then, correct? Since voter ID will make "harder" (according to you) for us to vote?

laugh.gif

Except no one said that did they , me and all democrats show you how easily it is to make it harder in Democrats areas and make it easier in hate party areas. Take out all but one voting sight in democrat districts and give all those sight to hate party districts . Are you people that stupid. This is exactly one of the many things they are doing to try to bring down our democracy and keep in loser hate party politicians. Why are these hate party people doing this BECAUSE THEY REALIZE THAT THEY NO LONGER CAN SURVIVE IN A DEMOCRACY

The voter ID laws didn't stop a record number of people from voting in Alabama's 2018 midterms. Your claim is complete bullshit and you know it.
Every year more people vote more then in previous years ace. Not by percentages but by total numbers , Gee I wonder why so many people voted after Scum bag got elected in the 2018 mid terms . Percentage wise that is. Then to get rid of scum bag we had a monstrous turnout in 2020 also . Is that what you mean.

But how could they vote if the voter ID laws kept them from voting. Logic just ain't your thing is it ?
No one said it kept anyone from voting , just makes it harder. Add voting sights in hate party districts and subtract voting sights in Democratic districts . The stupid right keeps on asking about voting rights keeping people from voting , The voting laws we are talking about will be all new in the next election . The hate party knows it no longer can survive in a Democracy.

The left is made up of unethical, grifting, dirt-bags. Voter fraud is real.

Voter fraud is real and it is rampant. And the Democrats are panicking:
In Arizona Democrat Secretary of State Katie Hobbs argued that Maricopa County would be forced to replace their Dominion voting machines if they were inspected by investigators. The machines were so delicate that they can never be audited?

Also in Arizona election workers were caught on video deleting “archived” files before the machines were turned over to investigators.

In Pennsylvania the state Supreme Court of liberal activists stepped in at the last minute and delayed an inspection of the Fulton County, Pennsylvania voting machines. The audit is still delayed by the state Supreme Court. Democrats are ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED that a reputable audit team may inspect the county’s Dominion voting machines.

And in Michigan the radical Attorney General hid the audit of the Dominion machines in Antrim County where 6,000 votes were mysteriously flipped from Trump to Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back