Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

Since there is not one reason in the world to be writing endless laws that you say are protecting the vote and since there is absolutely no reason to do that…
Look, I realize you are panicking and completely losing your shit over the realization that your sick party of corruption, totalitarianism, and evil is going to really struggle to win elections, but facts matter.

Georgia held their primary election this Tuesday while Pennsylvania held theirs over a week and a half ago.

These two elections completely busted the left’s myth of describing election integrity as “voter suppression.”:

Georgia:
  • Last year Governor Kemp signed into law a sweeping election integrity bill. It standardized early voting while prohibiting private funding (or “ZuckBucks”) and also secured drop-boxes and banned ballot trafficking/harvesting.
  • Nearly the entire liberal media and Democrat politicians decried the bill as “voter suppression,” and Biden even called it “Jim Crow in the 21st Century.”
  • The MLB moved their All-Star game out of Atlanta, and other corporations like Coca-Cola and Delta embarrassed themselves by blindly parroting Democrat talking points.
  • This week, the Georgia primary elections showed the real effect of the new law: We saw record turnout with nearly 1.9 million Georgians voting (up 60% from 2018).
  • There were virtually no lines, unlike in the 2020 election, and Georgians can thank the new law for cleaning up the process.
Meanwhile, Pennsylvania serves as a stark contrast:
  • After the disastrous 2020 election in Pennsylvania, the Republican-led legislature passed a sensible bill to clean up the mail-in process, but liberal Governor Tom Wolf vetoed the bill.
  • Now, Pennsylvanians are left wondering who their Republican nominee for Senate will be. It’s been nearly two weeks since the election, and voters still don’t have an answer.
  • The same issues that plagued the 2020 election –– misprinted and undated mail-in ballots –– are also plaguing this primary election.
  • Had Governor Wolf signed into law some common-sense election integrity reforms, this disaster of a process could have easily been avoided.
So what do we learn from this? Well, yet again we see that Democrats are pathological liars. We also see that when the Democrats are in charge (Pennsylvania), there is nothing but problems, corruption, inefficiency, and misery, while when the Republicans are in charge, we see everything operates smoothly and effectively.

Record turn out, the brain-dead call of the hate party, Ya when you make it harder for democrats to vote but make it much much easier for hate party maga maggots to vote. Tell me what a record turn out means under that circumstance.. All it means is that you made it that much easier for the haters to vote, and that all it means. You people are a joke. You air heads actually think that means something. What a group of idiots.
You loons keep saying "we" make it harder but you never say exactly how that happens. By the way the 2018 midterm election in Alabama saw a record number of Black votes. A Democrat was elected to the house so again you are making up shit. Your not one of those people who believe minorities are to poor or stupid to get an ID ? The rest of your comment is just random babbling shit that makes no sense.

You loons keep saying "we" make it harder but you never say exactly how that happens. By the way the 2018 midterm election in Alabama saw a record number of Black votes. A Democrat was elected to the house so again you are making up shit. Your not one of those people who believe minorities are to poor or stupid to get an ID ? The rest of your comment is just random babbling shit that makes no sense.
YOU ARE ONE BRAIN DEAD DUMB FUCK, I COULDN'T HAVE EXPLAINED THIS NONSENSE ANY CLEARER oNE MORE TIME "Record turn out, the brain-dead call of the hate party, Ya when you make it harder for democrats to vote but make it much much easier for hate party maga maggots to vote. Tell me what a record turn out means under that circumstance.. All it means is that you made it that much easier for the haters to vote, and that all it means. You people are a joke. You air heads actually think that means something. What a group of idiots."
"
"Voting spot number one in black neighborhood, lines 1/2 mile long, while in Old fat white men areas they have no line and a greeter at the door giving out hugs. In black areas they have one voting sight for 10 million people, and in old fat white man areas they have a voting sight for every old fat white man. You are an idiot. That's how you take away the votes of democrats. Who do you think you can convince with your bullshit? The truth is easily looked up. The fact is, you Maga Maggots can say any stupid thing you want because you only have to convince stupid people.

Like I said, you haters have it easy, You only have to explain stupid ideas to brain-dead people in your group.I have to explain my comment s to people who actually have the capacity to think.

"When You are dealing with Maga maggots be prepared to repeat your points over and over, Most in the hate party can't read very well.

Think about this, the hate party has put up over 250 bills in hate party states, where they have control, all to take away the votes of Democrats. They have realized that they no longer can service in a democracy, so this is one of the routes they have planned, nationally, to stay in power.250 bills for absolutely no reason in the world. The only thing holding their insanity together is a lie that someone cheated. 250 new laws because of the most fair and legal election in our history. They are traitors to democracy, and they already have a plan to attempt to bring down our democracy again ,this time Trump will ask them to kill for him, and they will.

YOU ARE ONE BRAIN DEAD DUMB FUCK, I COULDN'T HAVE EXPLAINED THIS NONSENSE ANY CLEARER oNE MORE TIME "Record turn out, the brain-dead call of the hate party, Ya when you make it harder for democrats to vote but make it much much easier for hate party maga maggots to vote. Tell me what a record turn out means under that circumstance.. All it means is that you made it that much easier for the haters to vote, and that all it means. You people are a joke. You air heads actually think that means something. What a group of idiots."
"
"Voting spot number one in black neighborhood, lines 1/2 mile long, while in Old fat white men areas they have no line and a greeter at the door giving out hugs. In black areas they have one voting sight for 10 million people, and in old fat white man areas they have a voting sight for every old fat white man. You are an idiot. That's how you take away the votes of democrats. Who do you think you can convince with your bullshit? The truth is easily looked up. The fact is, you Maga Maggots can say any stupid thing you want because you only have to convince stupid people.

Like I said, you haters have it easy, You only have to explain stupid ideas to brain-dead people in your group.I have to explain my comment s to people who actually have the capacity to think.

"When You are dealing with Maga maggots be prepared to repeat your points over and over, Most in the hate party can't read very well.
The number of voter stations are determined locally you idiot. If a predominantly Black area votes Democrat like you loons expect them to do then it ain't Republicans who are restricting the number of stations. As I have said before I'm not a fan of Trump's he spent like a Democrat and all you are repeating is random shit that gives me a headache trying to interpret, I don't speak dumbass.

The number of voter stations are determined locally you idiot. If a predominantly Black area votes Democrat like you loons expect them to do then it ain't Republicans who are restricting the number of stations. As I have said before I'm not a fan of Trump's he spent like a Democrat and all you are repeating is random shit that gives me a headache trying to interpret, I don't speak dumbass.
You are an idiot, here is how the main state's election official is selected , local ones are about the same/
E = Elected

A = Appointed by state official

B = Appointment by and service under a board

AB = Appointed board or official also has some responsibility

EB = Elected official or board also has some responsibility

1688 polling sites across 13states have closed in the six years since the Shelby v Holder decision gutted key voter protections. Here they are, does this area look familiar , You are such a dumb fuck
polling.png

Here is one state and how they are taking away votes of democrats, You maga maggots are a total joke , OI know this is way beyond your ability to comprehend, but it is easy for people who have the capacity to think, and they are laughing their asses off at you right now for being such a dumb fuck.

Texas​

Texas, a state where 39 percent of the population is Latino and 12 percent is African American, has closed 750 polling places since Shelby, by far the most of any state in our study. Five of the six largest closer of polling places are in Texas. With 74 closures, Dallas County, which is 41 percent Latino and 22 percent African American, is the second-largest closer of polling places, followed by Travis County, which is 34 percent Latino, (–67). Harris County, which is 42 percent Latino and 19 percent African American, (–52) and Brazoria County, which is 13 percent African American and 30 percent Latino (–37) tied with Nueces County, which is 63 percent Latino (–37). Many, but not all, of these polling places were closed as part of a statewide effort to centralize voting into “countywide polling places.” This effort slashed the number of voting locations but allowed voters to cast ballots at any Election Day polling place. Without Section 5 of the VRA, we cannot assess the impact these mass closures have on communities of color.
To read more on the key mega closer states and details on the full report, click here.

1688 polling sites across 13 states have closed in the six years since the Shelby v Holder decision gutted key voter protections.
SHOOTING DUCKS IN A BARREL!

Attachments

• polling.png
    polling.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 17
I feel like a bully picking on third-graders. Here is the answer to why all the worst education in this country comes from hate party states, how else can they get them to vote for them. You have to be a complete idiot to vote this far away from your best interests. It takes stupid to do that, and that is what the right creates, stupid dumb fuck ignorant maga maggot.

You have no clue ace.

You are an idiot, here is how the main state's election official is selected , local ones are about the same/
E = Elected

A = Appointed by state official

B = Appointment by and service under a board

AB = Appointed board or official also has some responsibility

EB = Elected official or board also has some responsibility

1688 polling sites across 13states have closed in the six years since the Shelby v Holder decision gutted key voter protections. Here they are, does this area look familiar , You are such a dumb fuck
View attachment 651312

Here is one state and how they are taking away votes of democrats, You maga maggots are a total joke , OI know this is way beyond your ability to comprehend, but it is easy for people who have the capacity to think, and they are laughing their asses off at you right now for being such a dumb fuck.

Texas​

Texas, a state where 39 percent of the population is Latino and 12 percent is African American, has closed 750 polling places since Shelby, by far the most of any state in our study. Five of the six largest closer of polling places are in Texas. With 74 closures, Dallas County, which is 41 percent Latino and 22 percent African American, is the second-largest closer of polling places, followed by Travis County, which is 34 percent Latino, (–67). Harris County, which is 42 percent Latino and 19 percent African American, (–52) and Brazoria County, which is 13 percent African American and 30 percent Latino (–37) tied with Nueces County, which is 63 percent Latino (–37). Many, but not all, of these polling places were closed as part of a statewide effort to centralize voting into “countywide polling places.” This effort slashed the number of voting locations but allowed voters to cast ballots at any Election Day polling place. Without Section 5 of the VRA, we cannot assess the impact these mass closures have on communities of color.
To read more on the key mega closer states and details on the full report, click here.

1688 polling sites across 13 states have closed in the six years since the Shelby v Holder decision gutted key voter protections.
SHOOTING DUCKS IN A BARREL!

With 74 closures, Dallas County, which is 41 percent Latino and 22 percent African American, is the second-largest closer of polling places,

LOL!

Stupid twat.

Government[edit]​

Dallas County, like all counties in Texas, is governed by a commissioners' court. This court consists of the county judge (the chairperson of the court), who is elected county-wide, and four commissioners who are elected by the voters in each of four precincts.

The Commissioners' Court is the policy-making body for the county; in addition, the county judge is the senior executive and administrative position in the county. The Commissioners' Court sets the county tax rate, adopts the budget, appoints boards and commissions, approves grants and personnel actions, and oversees the administration of county government. Each commissioner also supervises a Road and Bridge District. The Commissioners Court also approves the budget and sets the tax rate for the hospital district, which is charged with the responsibility for providing acute medical care for citizens who otherwise would not receive adequate medical services.[16]

County Commissioners[edit]​

Office[17]NameParty
County JudgeClay JenkinsDemocratic
Commissioner, Precinct 1Theresa DanielDemocratic
Commissioner, Precinct 2J.J. KochRepublican
Commissioner, Precinct 3John Wiley PriceDemocratic
Commissioner, Precinct 4Elba GarciaDemocratic

County Officials[edit]​

Office[17]NameParty
County ClerkJohn WarrenDemocratic
Criminal District AttorneyJohn CreuzotDemocratic
District ClerkFelicia PitreDemocratic
SheriffMarian BrownDemocratic
Tax Assessor-CollectorJohn AmesDemocratic
TreasurerPauline MedranoDemocratic

Constables[edit]​

Office[17]NameParty
Constable, Precinct 1Tracey GulleyDemocratic
Constable, Precinct 2Bill Gipson, IIDemocratic
Constable, Precinct 3Ben AdamcikRepublican
Constable, Precinct 4Edward WrightDemocratic
Constable, Precinct 5Michael OrozcoDemocratic

1653845113060.png

Looks like the perfect spot for non-existent Republican officials to suppress Dem votes. DURR

I feel like a bully picking on third-graders. Here is the answer to why all the worst education in this country comes from hate party states, how else can they get them to vote for them. You have to be a complete idiot to vote this far away from your best interests. It takes stupid to do that, and that is what the right creates, stupid dumb fuck ignorant maga maggot.

I feel like a bully picking on third-graders.

It's what you did in third-grade, why stop?

Here is the answer to why all the worst education in this country comes from hate party states, how else can they get them to vote for them.

I live in Chicago, you're right, all the idiots who fail out of the Chicago schools vote Dem.

Think about this, the hate party has put up over 250 bills in hate party states, where they have control
The Dumbocrats? Yeah, they are the party of hate and violence (ANTIFA riots, Black Lives Matter riots, overthrowing US governments with “Autonomous Zones”, etc.).

But don’t dwell on the Hate Party too much. They have almost 0 relevance in the United States. Barack Obama wrecked the party with his extremism and Donald Trump completely defeated them.

Our future is very bright!

YOU ARE ONE BRAIN DEAD DUMB FUCK, I COULDN'T HAVE EXPLAINED THIS NONSENSE ANY CLEARER oNE MORE TIME "Record turn out, the brain-dead call of the hate party, Ya when you make it harder for democrats to vote but make it much much easier for hate party maga maggots to vote.
Oops! jbander just accidentally admitted that his absurd, irrational, and outrageous excuse for why record voter turnouts is “bad” is “nonsense” (his own words). :laugh:

He’s literally making up the worst excuse ever for why we shouldn’t have clean elections.

"Voting spot number one in black neighborhood, lines 1/2 mile long,
Hmm…that is rather vague. You didn’t list which state, which election, and which poll. Almost like you made it all up. :laugh:
while in Old fat white men areas they have no line and a greeter at the door giving out hugs.
Man you are racist as fuck. You automatically assume that white’s vote Republican and blacks vote Democrat.

It’s the sort of ignorance we’ve come to expect from Dumbocrats.

Wait…what? If they can “think” then you wouldn’t need to explain. They would simply understand. :laugh:

You’re truly so damn dumb, you defeat yourself every time you post :lmao:

You have to be a complete idiot to vote this far away from your best interests.
Agreed! So why do you low-IQ leftists keep voting away all of your most basic rights in exchange for some really awful government tablescraps?

You’re really so lazy, you’d rather get government milk and cheese at the expense of liberty just so you don’t have to hold a job?

Guys, I’m not saying this sarcastically or maliciously or anything like that. I’m saying this with complete sincerity: if you go through just this page and the previous page and read @jbander’s tirades, you see a liberal who knows they are thoroughly defeated.

We’re winning and we’re winning H-U-G-E. The Reagan Revolution started the demise of the Dumbocrats. Donald Trump broke them.

As they’ve become more and more extreme, even devout liberals have left them and started voting Republican. JBander (like so many of them) has come unglued. All of this is why they have turned to violence.

The Democrats are fighting hard to make Illegal Aliens look like US citizens. It’s not hard to guess why.

The Democrats are fighting hard to make Illegal Aliens look like US citizens. It’s not hard to guess why.
They are losing the black vote, they lost the working man vote with their woke filth, and without a new pool of voters they are dead.

They are losing the black vote, they lost the working man vote with their woke filth, and without a new pool of voters they are dead.
And you MAGA maggots are losing the vote of every patriot
in this country, we don't like traitors who attempt or support the overthrow of our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. And we definitely are total enemy's with people who support the person they wanted as their dictator. Scum is the word that comes to mind. Now for the typical bullshit of these maga mongrels, 80% of blacks voted for Biden and for the 20% there has always been uncle toms going back to the Civil war. They have no working class problem other than a white working class problem, and they are attracted by the hate and bigotry of the right wing. Like I said many times, the hate party has it easy, all they have to do to get support for their stupid ideas is convince stupid people. And without a doubt, stupidity found a home in the MAGA maggot party. And also can be found in the bigoted old fat white men of the Democratic Party .

Forum List

Back