Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

I don't have them.

I believe that we should teach our complete history even if it makes the parents of white kids feel bad.

I believe that we should get as many people to vote as possible.

I believe that I can and do compete for jobs/business against everyone without being xenophobic.

I blame the problems of white rural america on white rural america. Nobody is forcing them not to go to college, do opioids and become tacit racists.

So, there's that todd.

I don't have them.

Seems like you do.

I believe that we should teach our complete history even if it makes the parents of white kids feel bad.

Any specifics we should teach that we aren't?

I believe that we should get as many people to vote as possible.

Should we mail ballots to every registered voter, even if not requested?

I blame the problems of white rural america on white rural america. Nobody is forcing them not to go to college, do opioids and become tacit racists.

I blame the problems of black Chicagoans on blacks in Chicago. Nobody is forcing them to not finish high school, not read and write, do opioids and become single mothers.

But how could they vote if the voter ID laws kept them from voting. Logic just ain't your thing is it ?
A brain isn't your thing is it ,They voted because of the scum that was in the white house , up to 7 hour waits in black democratic areas. If you make it one iota harder to vote you are taking away the vote of people , That doesn't take a mind even to understand that, so even you should be able to.

A brain isn't your thing is it ,They voted because of the scum that was in the white house , up to 7 hour waits in black democratic areas. If you make it one iota harder to vote you are taking away the vote of people , That doesn't take a mind even to understand that, so even you should be able to.
Having a brain and being brainwashed are two separate things. Apparently you don't understand the difference.

Bwahahaha!! Joe Biden is questioning the legitimacy of the 2022 midterm elections 9 months before they even take place. :laugh:

I cannot wait to see the spin that Seawytch tries for this one!

If you make it one iota harder to vote you are taking away the vote of people.
That’s literally like saying “if you take one meal away from a person, you have condemned them to starvation”.

You’re so desperate to ensure voter fraud, you’re willing to embarrass yourself with the dumbest comments imaginable.

The idea that everyone should vote couldn't be more idiotic.

But if voter ID laws keep minorities from voting how did they vote ? By the way I never even mentioned Trump you lunatic my example was a midterm election in Alabama. I provided proof that voter ID laws do not prevent people from voting and your ranting about Trump.

But if voter ID laws keep minorities from voting how did they vote ? By the way I never even mentioned Trump you lunatic my example was a midterm election in Alabama. I provided proof that voter ID laws do not prevent people from voting and your ranting about Trump.
Well small time , If you put up one thing that makes it harder to vote you are taking away the votes of Americans . Everything the hate party did in the hate party states was taking away something , not one thing in 17 states that made it easior to vote only harder. You People are like dealing with 3rd graders , I can prove you weak mindless mental capacity in just a couple of words , You support Trump. Nothing else has to be said , You are very small people.

That’s literally like saying “if you take one meal away from a person, you have condemned them to starvation”.

You’re so desperate to ensure voter fraud, you’re willing to embarrass yourself with the dumbest comments imaginable.
No it isn't , if you take one meal away from anyone , you take away their needed nourishment for the day , but if you do it the way the hate party does it with the vote , The person would have a hard time surviving . You can't take anything that makes life easier from anyone without saying you are making it harder on them . There isn't a reason in the world to make it harder for Democrats to vote other then you know that your party can no longer exist in a democracy so you make the democracy your enemy. You hate the country, our flag, our constitution and most of all you hate democracy, The right is made of very small people.

Bwahahaha!! Joe Biden is questioning the legitimacy of the 2022 midterm elections 9 months before they even take place. :laugh:

The daily signal is in no way a source, Its just a newsgroup that lies all the time. Like all right wingers and all right wing sources and all right wing Politicians. Democrats already know what the hate party is going to do if the lose anyplace , they are going to try to destroy our democracy again with 100% lies and force but the call to kill will come in 2024 when your president loses the election , . We already know that the hate party drive is to dictatorship not Demacracy,

Let me see if you take voter rights away from only hate party states , everyone will question the legitamacy of those state elections. That;s just logic.

The right thinks they have a position of honor and respect , they seem to have forgotten their jan 6th attemp to bring down our democracy and country to force in apiece of shit for a dictator for life.

No it isn't , if you take one meal away from anyone , you take away their needed nourishment for the day , but if you do it the way the hate party does it with the vote ,

First, learn how to p[unctuate. You don't use commas to separate sentences. You also seem to be fond of run-on sentences.

I don't take away jack shit from anyone by keeping the money I earned. If you depend on theft to get your next meal, then you can starve for all I care. That's all government assistance is: organized plunder.

The person would have a hard time surviving .

If that's the case then he should get his dying done without reaching his hand into my pockets.
You can't take anything that makes life easier from anyone without saying you are making it harder on them .

Keeping your money is not taking anything from anyone, douchebag

There isn't a reason in the world to make it harder for Democrats to vote other then you know that your party can no longer exist in a democracy so you make the democracy your enemy.
What you mean is that honest people who don't want to take your money can no longer exist in a democracy so you make the democracy your enemy. That's true. No one can live in a country where there is no limit on the rapacity of the mob.

You hate the country, our flag, our constitution and most of all you hate democracy, The right is made of very small people.

I do hate democracy, just as any honest productive person does. However, our flag and our constitution stands for exactly the opposite of what you endorse.

Thieves are big people?

Let me see if you take voter rights away from only hate party states , everyone will question the legitamacy of those state elections. That;s just logic.
Where is it written that anyone has a right to vote by mail without ID?

No, only turds like you will question it. Everyone else will question the legitimacy of elections of states where they allow mail-in voting and don't require a state issued ID.

No it isn't , if you take one meal away from anyone , you take away their needed nourishment for the day , but if you do it the way the hate party does it with the vote , The person would have a hard time surviving .
Please...for the love of God...please...stop digging. You sound like an absolute idiot. You said (and I quote directly here) "If you make it one iota harder to vote you are taking away the vote of people".

It's ignorant. It's hyperbole. And then you try to double-down after rational people point out the ignorance of that comment.

Making voting "one iota harder" does not "take away the vote of the people". People can absolutely still vote. Just like taking away a single meal doesn't make someone starve (they still have 2 more meals per day, so they aren't even close to starving).

(P.S. the Dumbocrats are the party of hate. Get your parties correct before commenting.)

You can't take anything that makes life easier from anyone without saying you are making it harder on them .
And there is a monumental difference between "making it harder" AND "taking away the vote of people".

You're not even capable of having an honest discussion. You wanted people to believe that someone was actually "taking away the vote of people". That's not even remotely the same as "making it harder".

There isn't a reason in the world to make it harder for Democrats to vote other then you know that your party can no longer exist in a democracy so you make the democracy your enemy.
There is a reason that the Dumbocrats don't want clean and fair elections. It's because they engage in voter fraud on a mass scale.

And there is a reason they engage in voter fraud on a mass scale. It's because they know they cannot win clean and fair elections. The American people have universally rejected the fascism of the left.

Forum List

Back