You seem to think it is unfair that more people oppose you than agree with you.
Keyword there: “seem”. Bullshit doesn’t deal in reality. He likes to deal in perception. Specifically his own bat-shit crazy perception that promotes his propaganda.
Would you care to point out who you think should be allowed to have an opinion?
Interesting tactic for running from the link I posted. It’s a good article about how the New York Times is attempting to rewrite history. That threatens the new, alternate version of history that you support being manufactured and disseminated. So you attempt to create a narrative that this is about me trying to stop “opinions”. Bizarre. Weak.
Here's an idea. If you do things that more people like, they might not oppose you so much.
That one little sentence really does a remarkable job of summarizing the entire thought process of the left. Sacrifice facts for popularity. Ignore reality for followers. Deny truth to be part of the group. Wow. Just wow. :eusa_doh:

Thanks, but no thanks little guy. You may carry that junior high mentality of “popularity” being more important than anything, but normal grown adults do not. I’m not the least bit interested in being liked. I’m interested in preserving the republic.

You're the one crying because more people oppose your silly thoughts, and your great orange fool than support such rubbish. You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the ass,

You're the one crying because more people oppose your silly thoughts, and your great orange fool...
The left doesn’t even attempt to mask their racism anymore. Everything is skin color with these assholes. Can you imagine if we had referred to Obama as the “black fool”?

Tell us, asshole, WTF does Trump’s skin color have to do with anything?

Only takes about 30 seconds for the left to declare anything “racist”
Before MSNBC personalities were calling it “racist” and “astoundingly gross” to note the origin of the new coronavirus, NBC News reported in January on what it called the “Wuhan coronavirus.”
Leave it to the left to declare facts to be “racist”.

4 Things to Know About Chinese Origins of Coronavirus

You're the one crying because more people oppose your silly thoughts, and your great orange fool...
The left doesn’t even attempt to mask their racism anymore. Everything is skin color with these assholes. Can you imagine if we had referred to Obama as the “black fool”?

Tell us, asshole, WTF does Trump’s skin color have to do with anything?

His is not a natural skin color. Nobody is orange but Trump, Snookie, and a couple of the Muppets.

Remember folks...this is who the left turns to for their information. :lmao:

Pundit mocked over major math error on MSNBC blames racism, gets torched again
They certainly deserve to be laughed at.

But, the best thing?
ESwf_vIXQAEJd_C

Donald Trump is still our president.

Fox News reported, "The U.S. Supreme Court delivered a win to President Trump on Wednesday by allowing his administration to enforce the Remain in Mexico asylum policy as litigation surrounding it continues.

"The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals had said a week earlier that it would block the policy in Arizona and California, the two border states where its authority extends. The Trump administration then turned to the Supreme Court for relief.

"'The application for stay presented to Justice Kagan and by her referred to the Court is granted, and the district court’s April 8, 2019, order granting a preliminary injunction is stayed pending the timely filing and disposition of a petition for a writ of certiorari,' the Supreme Court said in an order, which noted that Justice Sonia Sotomayor opposed the Trump administration's stay application.

"The high court action came a day before the lower court order was to have taken effect. Instead, the Remain in Mexico policy will remain in force while a lawsuit challenging it plays out in the courts.

Kagan is turning into the left's Souter.

Yes, presidents set policy, not district judges and such.

And there is no Right to Asylum.

His is not a natural skin color. Nobody is orange but Trump, Snookie, and a couple of the Muppets.
You don’t know that. You have absolutely no idea if he has some kind of medical condition. And either way, that’s no excuse. Just admit that you’ve been exposed for the racists you are. Like all leftists, you’re fucking obsessed with skin color.

You don’t know that. You have absolutely no idea if he has some kind of medical condition. And either way, that’s no excuse. Just admit that you’ve been exposed for the racists you are. Like all leftists, you’re fucking obsessed with skin color.
Weird how the same folks that hate Trump, defend China at every opportunity.

Chinese Tycoon Who Criticized Xi’s Response to Coronavirus Has Vanished.

I've been saying it for decades and it is indisputable. There isn't an ounce of reason or logic in the left-wing ideology. It is 100% irrational, raw emotion.
"Go back and read the document produced in, I think it was 2012, about gun control and how to guide people through that movement to make your case. It literally says in there, 'Don't take on this argument. Don't take on the Second Amendment ... because that doesn't work. Use the emotional argument.' That's the playbook, and it's the playbook across all different kinds of platforms," Lara told Glenn. "I can prove this isn't a conspiracy because those documents exist."

'I can prove this isn't a conspiracy...the documents exist': Lara Logan exposes the media's liberal 'playbook'

MSNBC wants to silence the President of the United States because they disagree with his views...

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow claims Trump will 'cost lives,' demands networks stop airing his coronavirus briefings
She's right. They should stop airing his pressers on COVID. He gives out false information that could cost stupid people like you their lives.
Wait...an honest to goodness devout fascist completley agrees with MSNBC? Well color me “shocked”.

The joke is on her (and you) - nobody tunes into MSNBC anyway. Last I heard, even lower rating than CNN. :lmao:

Forum List

Back