Profile: Richard Spencer & National Policy Institute

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Whether you're on the left, the right, the center, green party or libertarian, Americans all agree that we not let the Alt-Right, the next generation of White Supremacists, get any kind of foothold in government policy and decisions.

Beating our common enemy, the Alt-Right, means knowing our enemy. Let's start with Richard Spencer and his National Policy Institute. From outward appearances Richard and his little group sound benign, harmless. Not so.

Meet the new think tank in town: 'Alt-right' comes to Washington to influence Trump

This was the white nationalist lobby — the alt-right — coming to town for a victory lap after Donald Trump’s election, assuming what they see as their rightful place influencing the new administration.

“An awakening among everyone has occurred with this Trump election,” Richard Spencer, president of the white nationalist think tank, said during opening remarks. “We’re not quite the establishment now, but I think we should start acting like it.”

Several hundred pro-white nationalists showed up for the day-long confab, buoyed by Trump’s popularity and the role they now intend to play in bringing white identity politics to Washington.

Sitting around conference tables, the formally dressed men more resembled Washington lobbyists than the robed Ku Klux Klansmen or skinhead toughs that often represent white supremacists, though they share many familiar views.

All Americans must push back against any attempts to normalize alt-right views -- white nationalism, white pride, whites only. And we must encourage our leaders in D.C. and in our states to do the same. Shame these bigots at every turn. Arrest and jail them when they break the law.

Richard Bertrand Spencer (born May 11, 1978) is an American white nationalist known for promoting white supremacist views.[1][2][3][4] He is president of the National Policy Institute, a white nationalist think-tank, and Washington Summit Publishers, an independent publishing firm. Spencer has stated that he rejects the description of white supremacist, and describes himself as an identitarian.

Richard Spencer was born in Boston, Massachusetts, and grew up in Dallas, Texas.[5] His father is an ophtalmologist while his mother erected a building in Whitefish, Montana.[5]

Spencer graduated from St. Mark's School of Texas.[5] In 2001, he received a B.A. from the University of Virginia and, in 2003, an M.A. from the University of Chicago.[5] He was later a doctoral student at Duke University,[5] before leaving to pursue a career in journalism.

The National Policy Institute (NPI) is an alt-right, white nationalist think tank based in Arlington, Virginia.

About Richard Bertrand Spencer
Spencer advocates for an Aryan homeland for the supposedly dispossessed white race and calls for “peaceful ethnic cleansing” to halt the “deconstruction” of European culture. But even some of the Europeans he lionizes have rejected him; in October 2014, his attempt to hold an NPI conference in Budapest, Hungary, resulted in his arrest and expulsion.

In His Own Words

“Martin Luther King Jr., a fraud and degenerate in his life, has become the symbol and cynosure of White Dispossession and the deconstruction of Occidental civilization. We must overcome!”

– National Policy Institute column, January 2014

“Immigration is a kind a proxy war—and maybe a last stand—for White Americans, who are undergoing a painful recognition that, unless dramatic action is taken, their grandchildren will live in a country that is alien and hostile.”

– National Policy Institute column, February 2014

“Our dream is a new society, an ethno-state that would be a gathering point for all Europeans. It would be a new society based on very different ideals than, say, the Declaration of Independence."

– Quoted by Vice, October 2013

“When we hear any professional ‘Latino’ support this or that social program, we sense in our guts that her policy proscriptions are rationalizations for nationalism. She might say ‘more immigration is good’; she means ‘The Anglos are finished!’”

– Speech at the 2013 American Renaissance conference

“What blocks our progress is the meme that has been carefully implanted in White people’s minds over the course of decades of programming, from Mississippi Burning to Lee Daniel's The Butler—that any kind of positive racial feeling among Whites is inherently evil and stupid and derives solely from bigotry and resentment. And that the political and social advancement of non-Whites is inherently moral and wonderful.”

– National Policy Institute column, September 2013

Very scary stuff.

I encourage all Americans no matter who you voted for to remain vigilant against this cancer.

IMHO I think Donald Trump used these people as an ends to means, as he only half-heatedly disavowed them. The fact that his son-in-law, Kushner, a devout jew, is one of his closest advisors tells me that Donald Trump himself is not a White Nationalist, but Machiavellian willing to do whatever it took to win the office. But now that he's (almost) in office, it's the duty of all Americans to demand that President Trump make the Alt-right his enemy. He will have to deal with the blowback and consequences of this, being called a traitor to his race, etc., that will have to be his burden. They may even come after him, enraged by his betrayal. The secret service and DOJ will have to deal with this.

I've got news for you there, Buttercup. All those quotes you included would find wide agreement among whites, and, in fact, are intellectually defensible. Your call to arms (literally) proves his point to some degree. You may find it "scary", and it may trigger a spate of name-calling, but unless you've got actual arguments, you're going to be bowled over by the movement.

I've got news for you there, Buttercup. All those quotes you included would find wide agreement among whites, and, in fact, are intellectually defensible. Your call to arms (literally) proves his point to some degree. You may find it "scary", and it may trigger a spate of name-calling, but unless you've got actual arguments, you're going to be bowled over by the movement.

The above post is representative of a devotee to this twisted cancer attempting to claim relevancy in American life and culture.

This so-called "movement" is nothing but of bitter malcontents, pseudo intellects who harbor deep resentments at minorities and whites they see as "race traitors".

Like any cancer, it's important that we catch it early and treat it aggressively.

Intellectually defensible?? Yes the Alt-right loves to cling to some notion of intelligence and reasoning behind their rhetoric and stated goals. However, go back in their individual history and you'll find an event, a turning point in their lives in which they felt wronged in some way that involved a member of a minority group getting promoted or given favor over them. A class. A job. A girl. The reward and recognition went to a minority and they couldn't stand this. The resentment grew and festered in their heads and they sought out "intellectual" writings to justify their ill-feelings.

The alt-right person (as above) lacks the ability to do any type of honest self-appraisal or take an objective look at their lives being a set of outcomes brought on by their own actions and choices. They can't conceive that they were less qualified, not as smart, desirable or likable as they see themselves.

Trump was playing with fire with these people, because when push comes to shove and he finally has to jail them for criminal acts of harassment, intimidation, incitement, they will turn on him with a fury. Think Timmy McVeigh.

It's sad that these types have to come out of the woodwork once in a generation or so.

Back in the late-80's and 90's they called themselves the "Christian Identity" movement -- no one was fooled then. Nor are we now.

The above post is representative of a devotee to this twisted cancer attempting to claim relevancy in American life and culture.

This so-called "movement" is nothing but of bitter malcontents, pseudo intellects who harbor deep resentments at minorities and whites they see as "race traitors".

Like any cancer, it's important that we catch it early and treat it aggressively.

Intellectually defensible?? Yes the Alt-right loves to cling to some notion of intelligence and reasoning behind their rhetoric and stated goals. However, go back in their individual history and you'll find an event, a turning point in their lives in which they felt wronged in some way that involved a member of a minority group getting promoted or given favor over them. A class. A job. A girl. The reward and recognition went to a minority and they couldn't stand this. The resentment grew and festered in their heads and they sought out "intellectual" writings to justify their ill-feelings.

The alt-right person (as above) lacks the ability to do any type of honest self-appraisal or take an objective look at their lives being a set of outcomes brought on by their own actions and choices. They can't conceive that they were less qualified, not as smart, desirable or likable as they see themselves.

Trump was playing with fire with these people, because when push comes to shove and he finally has to jail them for criminal acts of harassment, intimidation, incitement, they will turn on him with a fury. Think Timmy McVeigh.

It's sad that these types have to come out of the woodwork once in a generation or so.

Back in the late-80's and 90's they called themselves the "Christian Identity" movement -- no one was fooled then. Nor are we now.
Let's see, more name-calling, then an attack on our motives, which motives spring, free of evidence, from the fetid backwaters of your own imagination--however weak. Then we get a veiled threat of violence, and finally (what slander would be complete without it?) guilt-by-association.

I'd say you are the cancer. Weren't you the guy squealing in indignation the other day when Trump cited Orlando, 9-11, etc as support for his argument that we need to impose a temporary ban on Muslim immigration?Weren't you all a-pitch and a-twitter at the sheer evil of citing a few bad apples to smear a whole group? Yeah, I thought so. But you have no problem pulling up Timothy McVeigh to smear all white people.

You know what that makes you? A phony. Someone whose intent is to deceive. In technical terms: a dog turd.

I'm not sure what "alt-right" is, but I do know that Hillary attacked it, so, by default, it's likely that that's what I am. And if the name "alt-right" so alarms you you shit your pants, then I'll have it printed on a t-shirt and wear it from now on just on the off chance I run into you somewhere. With any luck, you'll be so scared, you'll move to Israel, and stay there.

Here's what I'll say as a white person. White people are being dispossessed before our very eyes. When I was born, we were 90 percent of the population in the US, more in Australia and Canada and Europe. By the time I die, we'll have sunk into minority status in all those places. That's remarkable.

All those places are democracies, and in a democracy, the majority has the ultimate power. That means that whites are being disempowered for no apparent reason. Everyone agrees that when the Sioux were overrun by Europeans it was a tragedy for the Sioux. In fact everyone agrees its a tragedy for the overrun whenever and wherever it occurs. But for some reason, when it happens to white people, we're supposed to "celebrate the diversity". We've been taught to hate our own people. In other words, we've been poisoned. And you, here, with your exhortations to stop one of the few whites with the balls to stand up for his people, the character to risk everything for his people, Richard Spencer, only shows that you are the enemy.

Out of curiosity, are you Jewish?

"Here's what I'll say as a white person. White people are being dispossessed before our very eyes. When I was born, we were 90 percent of the population in the US, more in Australia and Canada and Europe. By the time I die, we'll have sunk into minority status in all those places. That's remarkable." -- CNELSEN

Thank you for your honesty and courage in posting your views -- it's very important that American understand how you see the country and state of things in general.

I'm a W.A.S.P. btw. And I believe diversity and multiculturalism is what makes America great. Our country makes great strides when we embrace it. And we tend to step back when we fight it. Intolerance has always been rooted in fear. Irrational fear.

As cultures mix and share, the notion of minority and majority will become a thing of the past.

Here's what I'll say as a white person. White people are being dispossessed before our very eyes. When I was born, we were 90 percent of the population in the US, more in Australia and Canada and Europe. By the time I die, we'll have sunk into minority status in all those places. That's remarkable.

All those places are democracies, and in a democracy, the majority has the ultimate power. That means that whites are being disempowered for no apparent reason.

Just FYI -

The U.S. is a Republic.

Australia is a commonwealth under England.

Canada's government is a federal parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy. (also representative)

Europe = various, most are representative-democracy types.

None are direct democracies. Especially not the USA.

All have constitutions and laws that protect the rights of minority over the will of majority -- very important that you understand how and why this works. Our founders put in place the means to protect against the "tyranny of the majority". If you look at our history, the white majority has trampled time and time again. Progress has been slow. We still fall short of our ideals and principles. Fear and resentment are the enemy, they are the seed of intolerance and bigotry.

All those places are democracies, and in a democracy, the majority has the ultimate power. That means that whites are being disempowered for no apparent reason.

Just FYI -

The U.S. is a Republic.

Australia is a commonwealth under England.

Canada's government is a federal parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy. (also representative)

Europe = various, most are representative-democracy types.

None are direct democracies. Especially not the USA.

All have constitutions and laws that protect the rights of minority over the will of majority -- very important that you understand how and why this works. Our founders put in place the means to protect against the "tyranny of the majority". If you look at our history, the white majority has trampled time and time again. Progress has been slow. We still fall short of our ideals and principles. Fear and resentment are the enemy, they are the seed of intolerance and bigotry.
Nice misdirection. In all European dominated countries, everything happens by leave of the majority. As DeTocqueville put it, public opinion is sovereign in the United States. What too often happens is a determined minority can wield political power in the face of an apathetic majority. This is especially true if that determined minority is high-IQ, insular, group-focused, nepotistic, out-group amoral, and has a near monopoly on the levers of public opinion.

That is to say, your group, the Jews, very nearly run this country. That's why President Trump is so shocking to people who pay attention to this stuff. The Jews hit Trump with everything they've got from the day he announced, he won anyway. Usually, Jews get what they want. They wanted the US against Germany in WWII, and despite intense opposition from real Americans, they succeeded involving us in an unnecessary war. When the Germans saw they were going to lose, they implemented the Final Solution. Jews, working with Mossad manipulated George W. Bush (not the brightest goy) and duped Colin Powell into an attack on Iraq, which posed zero threat to us and had nothing to do with 9-11. So, yes, indeed the white majority has been on board for some real carnage, but the real criminal Thomas "Cakewalk" Friedman, et al.

It's funny you wouldn't admit you are a Jew. Why not? Deception in your blood? Anyway, I hope the white people who read this ask themselves how it was I knew you were Jewish?

Forum List

Back