Professor refuses to use Trans pronouns.

What is the big deal about respecting a person? What does it have to do with religion?
Respect?

It is not respect to cater to crazy people fantasies...it far from it.

Pretending a guy is a girl and vice versa is unethical.

If you are guy that wants to be girl, I am calling you a guy because you are guy..

Ok...so, if I want to call you a girl, because I want to - that's ok right? It doesn't matter what you request.

It doesn't matter what I request....and I am btw a girl...well old broad atleast so close enough.

You should not pretend a crazy a persons delusions are real----it is unethical and dangerous and very dishonest.

It's not pretending anything - it's just not judging a person and assuming they are a delusional nut because you don't agree.

If they aren't a delusional nut, you're just being an ass.

If they are a delusional nut, you aren't going to change their minds by attacking them. It's not dangerous. Nor is it unethical.

There are a lot of folks out there that it's just hard sometimes to determine what their gender is. What makes you the decider?

What is the big deal about respecting a person? What does it have to do with religion?
Respect?

It is not respect to cater to crazy people's delusions...it is far from it.

If you are a guy that wants to be girl, I am calling you a guy because you are guy..
The bottom line in an institute of higher learning is TRUTH IS PARAMOUNT. The truth of the matter is that biologically there are two genders. You are XX or XY. That is the truth. If you want to be whatever you want, go to drama school.

These mentally ill creatures demand to be referred to as "they" while they're in transition. Coyote knows that, but is obviously playing dumb.

Can I call you "she"?

You could, but it would be untrue. The student involved was/is a BIOLOGICAL female. That is a FACT. Telling me that I MUST refer to her as "him" is forcing me to LIE.

Why does lying only seem matter when it comes to issues involving homosexuality/transgender....it's a very selectively applied sin.

People lie all the time. They lie when they say the most boring talk they ever listened to was "good". They lie when their friend makes a horrible birthday cake and they say it was "delicious". They lie when you ask them "does this make my butt look fat" and they say "no". But, they won't lie when a person requests that you refer to them as "he/him" or "she/her".

These mentally ill creatures demand to be referred to as "they" while they're in transition. Coyote knows that, but is obviously playing dumb.

Why do you care? Why does it matter?

Language changes all the time. Used to be that women were referred to as either Miss (unmarried) or Mrs. (married). Period. Then along came the neutral (none of your business) Ms.

This doesn't seem to be about changing "instinctive" speech patterns but about refusing to honor a request.

It's about refusing to discard truthfulness, in order to pander to the i9nsane delusions of one who is mentally- and morally-defective.

There is absolutely no valid reason whatsoever why any sane person ought to feel the least bit obligated to “honor a request” to play along with an insane lie. That you would argue otherwise only goes to show just how deeply fucked-up you are in the head and in the soul. Of course, it does not tell any of us anything about you that we didn't already know.

How is it “respecting a person” to force him to play along with an insane lie? To me, that seems disrespectful in the extreme.
Remember the Emperor's New Clothes? Disrespectful little brat.

There is no respect for a person to lie. At best it is humoring a delusion. Perhaps it is the deluded that need to learn respect for the truth.

How is it “respecting a person” to force him to play along with an insane lie? To me, that seems disrespectful in the extreme.
Remember the Emperor's New Clothes? Disrespectful little brat.

There is no respect for a person to lie. At best it is humoring a delusion. Perhaps it is the deluded that need to learn respect for the truth.

You never lie?

Ok...so, if I want to call you a girl, because I want to - that's ok right? It doesn't matter what you request.

We already know that you're a lying piece of shit. That's been very obvious to anyone who reads very many of your postings, for a very long time.

It is difficult to grasp what point you think you are making by arguing that it is not only OK to lie, but something that one ought to find obligatory. Sane, decent people just do not think that way, and your argument makes no sense at all to us.

Perhaps your problem is that being yourself a lying piece of shit, you simply cannot understand that other people are otherwise.

LiarFace.png

Can I call you "she"?

You could, but it would be untrue. The student involved was/is a BIOLOGICAL female. That is a FACT. Telling me that I MUST refer to her as "him" is forcing me to LIE.

Why does lying only seem matter when it comes to issues involving homosexuality/transgender....it's a very selectively applied sin.

People lie all the time. They lie when they say the most boring talk they ever listened to was "good". They lie when their friend makes a horrible birthday cake and they say it was "delicious". They lie when you ask them "does this make my butt look fat" and they say "no". But, they won't lie when a person requests that you refer to them as "he/him" or "she/her".
Why do you omit using "they"?

Why do you care? Why does it matter?

Language changes all the time. Used to be that women were referred to as either Miss (unmarried) or Mrs. (married). Period. Then along came the neutral (none of your business) Ms.
Why do the deluded care? Why does it matter that someone refuses to lie? It's not a change in language it is an out and out untruth.

Respect?

It is not respect to cater to crazy people fantasies...it far from it.

If you are guy that wants to be girl, I am calling you a guy because you are guy..

It doesn't matter what I request....and I am btw a girl...well old broad atleast so close enough.

You should not pretend a crazy a persons delusions are real----it is unethical and dangerous and very dishonest.

It's not pretending anything - it's just not judging a person and assuming they are a delusional nut because you don't agree.

If they aren't a delusional nut, you're just being an ass.

If they are a delusional nut, you aren't going to change their minds by attacking them. It's not dangerous. Nor is it unethical.

There are a lot of folks out there that it's just hard sometimes to determine what their gender is. What makes you the decider?

What if a 16 year old student wants to be identified as being 21 so that they can buy a handgun? Are you going to be compassionate and honor their demand or are you going to be a hateful bigot and tell them the truth about their age?

What about a white kid in class that decides that he wants to identify as a slave master and expects black kids to act as his slaves in order to make him feel better?

We already know that you're a lying piece of shit. That's been very obvious to anyone who reads very many of your postings, for a very long time.

It is difficult to grasp what point you think you are making by arguing that it is not only OK to lie, but something that one ought to find obligatory. Sane, decent people just do not think that way, and your argument makes no sense at all to us.

Perhaps your problem is that being yourself a lying piece of shit, you simply cannot understand that other people are otherwise.

View attachment 473698

Calm down Karen.

You go on and on about lying as if it suddenly matters to you, but it only seems to matter in special situations. Ala Carte sins I guess. You self identify as a "sane and decent" person and expect us to respect that and agree (but would that be lying?).

I think I will call you "she" now.

Forum List

Back