Professor Found Dead After Being Hounded Into Retirement Due to His Conservative Views

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Last month, UNCW announced that Dr Adams would be retiring on August 1, a decision that comes “in light of” Dr Adam’s “controversial statements” on social media. Dr Adams’ conservative opinions resulted in him being branded a “racist,” “misogynist,” and “homophobe.”

Murder or suicide ?
Usually if its suicide they say right away
Being a conservative who used the words slave master in a non racist way i would imagine he's had dozens of death threats amongst other super hateful thought crimes .........an unhinged portland " mom " or peaceful protester may have got him

Links to His racist crimes anginst humanity is at link above
Blonde hair and blues eyes to.. ....nazi poster boy :p

its a trap.jpeg

Last month, UNCW announced that Dr Adams would be retiring on August 1, a decision that comes “in light of” Dr Adam’s “controversial statements” on social media. Dr Adams’ conservative opinions resulted in him being branded a “racist,” “misogynist,” and “homophobe.”

Murder or suicide ?
Being a conservative who used the words slave master in a non racist way i would imagine he's had dozens of death threats amongst other super hateful thought crimes .........an unhinged portland " mom " or peaceful protester may have got him

View attachment 366617

Gee. Now why would anyone think that "conservative opinions" are racist, misogynist, and homophobic? People who call themselves "conservatives" do nothing but attack women, people of color, and LGBTs who stand up for their rights, and "conservative opinions" seem to consist only of these attacks on others. It is very telling that the term "conservative" is routinely used to describe locales and societies in which some group or other is deprived of the full panoply of rights and privileges enjoyed by others on the basis of such attributes as sex, race, and sexual orientation, and is dominated and assigned subordinate status. Conservatives present themselves as fighting hard to legitimize bigotry.

Your inclusion of a photo of the Mayor of Chicago, for no apparent reason, says a lot about just what "conservatives" are about.

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

Gee. Now why would anyone think that "conservative opinions" are racist, misogynist, and homophobic? People who call themselves "conservatives" do nothing but attack women, people of color, and LGBTs who stand up for their rights, and "conservative opinions" seem to consist only of these attacks on others. It is very telling that the term "conservative" is routinely used to describe locales and societies in which some group or other is deprived of the full panoply of rights and privileges enjoyed by others on the basis of such attributes as sex, race, and sexual orientation, and is dominated and assigned subordinate status. Conservatives present themselves as fighting hard to legitimize bigotry.

Your inclusion of a photo of the Mayor of Chicago, for no apparent reason, says a lot about just what "conservatives" are about.
One of the many things that is wrong about Left Wingers is their belief that they are not bigots.

With the election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., there will be many more "retirements" throughout American society.

Hopefully, if the retirees grovel enough, they may be allowed to keep their pensions.

2021 will be worse than 2020 has been.

It seems that FATE is very angry with this country.

Why do you label his views as "conservative"? Is it to give your Klan some measure of respectability?

why are you such a hater? you know, someday, this will blow up in your face. you put so much hate into your society, it will have effects you do not foresee and do not want.

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617
A conservative professor? Why was he allowed to live this long I wonder?

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

Now, Adams’ colleagues across the country are joining the call for this termination, issuing a statement Monday that contained 267 names of professors and graduate students from universities such as Dartmouth, Michigan State University, and UNC-Chapel Hill.
“Professor Adams hides behind the veil of ‘free speech,’ but through his rhetoric on Twitter and his column he has harassed, threatened, and spread hateful speech against students and faculty. In 2016, he wrote a column titled “A ‘Queer Muslim’ Jihad”, about a former UNCW student in which he writes, “her claims to be a ‘queer Muslim’ are probably part of an act designed to fit into as many victim categories as humanly possible. Sometimes I wonder whether LGBT stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Thespian.” He has also tweeted “Statistics show that 10 out of 10 aborted black babies are unarmed” as well as “When you write the university asking them to fire me don’t forget to leave a mailing address so I can send you a box of panty liners.”

Last edited:

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

Now, Adams’ colleagues across the country are joining the call for this termination, issuing a statement Monday that contained 267 names of professors and graduate students from universities such as Dartmouth, Michigan State University, and UNC-Chapel Hill.
“Professor Adams hides behind the veil of ‘free speech,’ but through his rhetoric on Twitter and his column he has harassed, threatened, and spread hateful speech against students and faculty. In 2016, he wrote a column titled “A ‘Queer Muslim’ Jihad”, about a former UNCW student in which he writes, “her claims to be a ‘queer Muslim’ are probably part of an act designed to fit into as many victim categories as humanly possible. Sometimes I wonder whether LGBT stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Thespian.” He has also tweeted “Statistics show that 10 out of 10 aborted black babies are unarmed” as well as “When you write the university asking them to fire me don’t forget to leave a mailing address so I can send you a box of panty liners.”

How many boxes of panty liners did you request, snowflake?

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

More lies from you, eh?

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

So many vague accusations, and it figures a twat like you shows the point the OP is trying to make. Anything that goes against leftist concepts especially identity politics is automatically "ist/ic/ism".

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

How is someone that doesn't want any babies aborted, including black ones, racist?

So anything that goes against the SJW/progressive groupthink is now an ist/ic/ism.

When everything is racist, nothing is racist.

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

How is someone that doesn't want any babies aborted, including black ones, racist?

So anything that goes against the SJW/progressive groupthink is now an ist/ic/ism.

Because he is white, he can say whatever he wants?

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

Because he is white, he can say whatever he wants?

You are the person bringing in race, not me.

Your side has decided anything that goes against the SJW world view is now an ist/ic/ism and must be crushed.

One question, how is a man who deplores the abortion of black babies racist?

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

that is the worst you could find? jeez, you people do need some panty liners.

You got a white bigot trying to teach a class on criminology.

Even right wing schools said to fire him.

Forum List

Back