Professor Found Dead After Being Hounded Into Retirement Due to His Conservative Views

You got a white bigot trying to teach a class on criminology.

Even right wing schools said to fire him.

Logic fail.
Unless you can explain why a "white bigot" would ever risk losing his job by fighting to save black babies from being aborted.

Last edited:
Last month, UNCW announced that Dr Adams would be retiring on August 1, a decision that comes “in light of” Dr Adam’s “controversial statements” on social media. Dr Adams’ conservative opinions resulted in him being branded a “racist,” “misogynist,” and “homophobe.”

Murder or suicide ?
Usually if its suicide they say right away
Being a conservative who used the words slave master in a non racist way i would imagine he's had dozens of death threats amongst other super hateful thought crimes .........an unhinged portland " mom " or peaceful protester may have got him

Links to His racist crimes anginst humanity is at link above
Blonde hair and blues eyes to.. ....nazi poster boy :p

View attachment 366617

Now, Adams’ colleagues across the country are joining the call for this termination, issuing a statement Monday that contained 267 names of professors and graduate students from universities such as Dartmouth, Michigan State University, and UNC-Chapel Hill.
“Professor Adams hides behind the veil of ‘free speech,’ but through his rhetoric on Twitter and his column he has harassed, threatened, and spread hateful speech against students and faculty. In 2016, he wrote a column titled “A ‘Queer Muslim’ Jihad”, about a former UNCW student in which he writes, “her claims to be a ‘queer Muslim’ are probably part of an act designed to fit into as many victim categories as humanly possible. Sometimes I wonder whether LGBT stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Thespian.” He has also tweeted “Statistics show that 10 out of 10 aborted black babies are unarmed” as well as “When you write the university asking them to fire me don’t forget to leave a mailing address so I can send you a box of panty liners.”

How is someone that doesn't want any babies aborted, including black ones, racist?

So anything that goes against the SJW/progressive groupthink is now an ist/ic/ism.

When everything is racist, nothing is racist.

Because he is white, he can say whatever he wants?

You are the person bringing in race, not me.

Your side has decided anything that goes against the SJW world view is now an ist/ic/ism and must be crushed.

One question, how is a man who deplores the abortion of black babies racist?

Senator Cotton introduced a bill to quit funding to those schools who teach 1619 slave trade.

Why do you label his views as "conservative"? Is it to give your Klan some measure of respectability?

why are you such a hater? you know, someday, this will blow up in your face. you put so much hate into your society, it will have effects you do not foresee and do not want.
The late Prof Adams was the hater. That is why he got sacked.

Why do you label his views as "conservative"? Is it to give your Klan some measure of respectability?

why are you such a hater? you know, someday, this will blow up in your face. you put so much hate into your society, it will have effects you do not foresee and do not want.
The late Prof Adams was the hater. That is why he got sacked.

no, he was not a hater. that is why you haters got him sacked.

you know, that you are not fooling anyone with your bullshit, right?

we on the right, we know who you assholes are.

even the moderates, they know you are lying, they are just afraid to call you on it.

even your lefty allies, they know what a soulless monster you are. they just play along, because they share your hate.

but, it will all blow up in your face someday. a society built on hate and oppression, is not going to work out well for anyone, long term.

is your hope to die of old age, before your policies come to fruition?

Last month, UNCW announced that Dr Adams would be retiring on August 1, a decision that comes “in light of” Dr Adam’s “controversial statements” on social media. Dr Adams’ conservative opinions resulted in him being branded a “racist,” “misogynist,” and “homophobe.”

Murder or suicide ?
Being a conservative who used the words slave master in a non racist way i would imagine he's had dozens of death threats amongst other super hateful thought crimes .........an unhinged portland " mom " or peaceful protester may have got him

View attachment 366617

Now, Adams’ colleagues across the country are joining the call for this termination, issuing a statement Monday that contained 267 names of professors and graduate students from universities such as Dartmouth, Michigan State University, and UNC-Chapel Hill.
“Professor Adams hides behind the veil of ‘free speech,’ but through his rhetoric on Twitter and his column he has harassed, threatened, and spread hateful speech against students and faculty. In 2016, he wrote a column titled “A ‘Queer Muslim’ Jihad”, about a former UNCW student in which he writes, “her claims to be a ‘queer Muslim’ are probably part of an act designed to fit into as many victim categories as humanly possible. Sometimes I wonder whether LGBT stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Thespian.” He has also tweeted “Statistics show that 10 out of 10 aborted black babies are unarmed” as well as “When you write the university asking them to fire me don’t forget to leave a mailing address so I can send you a box of panty liners.”

How is someone that doesn't want any babies aborted, including black ones, racist?

So anything that goes against the SJW/progressive groupthink is now an ist/ic/ism.

Interesting. Why not, "Because he is an American, he can say whatever he wants"?

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

Interesting. Why not, "Because he is an American, he can say whatever he wants"?

Are you sure?? Sen Cotton disagrees with you.

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

Are you sure?? Sen Cotton disagrees with you.
So? I come down on the side of freedom. Tell Sen Cotton that he can call me if he doesn't like my opinion.

they do want to give themselves an air of legitimacy. They are given fresh crying towels daily and videos of how to wring their hands properly while screaming "Persecution!" They are not bigots??? If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

Gee. Now why would anyone think that "conservative opinions" are racist, misogynist, and homophobic? People who call themselves "conservatives" do nothing but attack women, people of color, and LGBTs who stand up for their rights, and "conservative opinions" seem to consist only of these attacks on others. It is very telling that the term "conservative" is routinely used to describe locales and societies in which some group or other is deprived of the full panoply of rights and privileges enjoyed by others on the basis of such attributes as sex, race, and sexual orientation, and is dominated and assigned subordinate status. Conservatives present themselves as fighting hard to legitimize bigotry.

Your inclusion of a photo of the Mayor of Chicago, for no apparent reason, says a lot about just what "conservatives" are about.
Just cut all the taxes we have in half. All of them. There are thousands of them. Then we will put your theories to test.

they do want to give themselves an air of legitimacy. They are given fresh crying towels daily and videos of how to wring their hands properly while screaming "Persecution!" They are not bigots??? If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.
Would you like to point to his bigoted hateful wacist words for us?

And tommy needs a treatment

vag.jpg

View attachment 367352

lefties prefer to post links to other lefties talking about how wacist the right leaning guy is.

that is their idea of "proof".

they don't really grasp the concept of....logic, or really even thinking.

View attachment 367352

lefties prefer to post links to other lefties talking about how wacist the right leaning guy is.

The "right leaning guy" many times come out with openly bigoted remarks about whole groups of other people, said by their own mouths or written by them. They seem to have an unearned sense of entitlement. The ones who speak in public just deny everything or make false and unsubstantiated accusations. They seem unable to present their cases and evidence in a rational manner. This shows an absence of logic and thinking. I saw an interview the other day with a member of the Florida legislature. When facts and statistics regarding the state of the coronavirus in Florida were read to him, he had no response except for denial. I just shook my head and wondered how he even got out of the 10th grade, much less into the state legislature.

Why are you trying to be Elmer Fudd?

{note: if this is posted with strike-throughs again, I can't get rid of them for some reason)

View attachment 367352

The "right leaning guy" many times come out with openly bigoted remarks about whole groups of other people, said by their own mouths or written by them. They seem to have an unearned sense of entitlement. The ones who speak in public just deny everything or make false and unsubstantiated accusations. They seem unable to present their cases and evidence in a rational manner. This shows an absence of logic and thinking. I saw an interview the other day with a member of the Florida legislature. When facts and statistics regarding the state of the coronavirus in Florida were read to him, he had no response except for denial. I just shook my head and wondered how he even got out of the 10th grade, much less into the state legislature.

{note: if this is posted with strike-throughs again, I can't get rid of them for some reason)

you know what would have really made that point? an example.

funny, you didn't go there. all you did was repeat the smears we already heard.

almost as though, making the accusation is the point for you. not backing it up.

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

Gee. Now why would anyone think that "conservative opinions" are racist, misogynist, and homophobic? People who call themselves "conservatives" do nothing but attack women, people of color, and LGBTs who stand up for their rights, and "conservative opinions" seem to consist only of these attacks on others. It is very telling that the term "conservative" is routinely used to describe locales and societies in which some group or other is deprived of the full panoply of rights and privileges enjoyed by others on the basis of such attributes as sex, race, and sexual orientation, and is dominated and assigned subordinate status. Conservatives present themselves as fighting hard to legitimize bigotry.

Your inclusion of a photo of the Mayor of Chicago, for no apparent reason, says a lot about just what "conservatives" are about.
Just cut all the taxes we have in half. All of them. There are thousands of them. Then we will put your theories to test.

Ridiculous. Our taxes are lower than in many other countries. Our taxes have already been cut several times, and more times of wealthy corporations and individuals. Moreover, your reply does nothing to address my comment regarding "conservatives" attacking the rights of other groups of people in an openly bigoted manner, which does not have anything to do with taxes. It seems that "conservatives" are very dirty people who do not believe in liberty for others; only for themselves, with domination for the rest of us.

View attachment 367352

almost as though, making the accusation is the point for you. not backing it up.

View attachment 367352

I gave you one example, now for coronavirus is a hoax, "feminazis hate men,","faggots are pedophiles who spread disease," non-white people cause our social problems, there is "widespread voter fraud," women who have abortions got pregnant screwing around in bars, "Mexicans are rapists," Texas had to pass strict laws pertaining only to women's clinics "for women's safety", which was totally shot down by just about every medical association, climate change is a hoax. I could go on.

Right-wingers are unable to make a case with supporting evidence for their assertions, and they never produce the paperwork that has to exist; for example, there has to be a complaint form in the records of Congress stored in the National Archives that would back up the ex-Biden staffer's claim of sexual harassment by Biden, there will be arrest records in Portland dealing the crimes committed by the arrestees that must be submitted by the arresting officers, who must have witnessed the crimes, awful and unsafe conditions at women's clinics will have been reported to state health officials.

Whatever the issue, there's a paper trail and/or statistical data.

But right-wingers sure can make up names to call people who question what they say.

View attachment 367352

View attachment 367352

I gave you one example, now for coronavirus is a hoax, "feminazis hate men,","faggots are pedophiles who spread disease," non-white people cause our social problems, there is "widespread voter fraud," women who have abortions got pregnant screwing around in bars, "Mexicans are rapists," Texas had to pass strict laws pertaining only to women's clinics "for women's safety", which was totally shot down by just about every medical association, climate change is a hoax. I could go on.

you say that you will give me one example, then you give me a gish gallop of bullshit, no links of course, to see if he actually said them.

i will pick the one i want, since you choose to throw a bucket of shit against a wall to see what might stick.

Trump did not say, "mexicans are rapists". that lie has been welll debunked and if this conservative was saying that, he was righ to do so, and brave to do so, in the university setting.

because of dishonest bullies like you, you are still lying and attacking him, after you fucking hounded him to death.

you people are putting a lot of negative karma out there in the world. some people would worry about shit like that coming back at them.

other people would be fucking morons.

View attachment 367352

View attachment 367352

you say that you will give me one example, then you give me a gish gallop of bullshit, no links of course, to see if he actually said them.

i will pick the one i want, since you choose to throw a bucket of shit against a wall to see what might stick.

Trump did not say, "mexicans are rapists". that lie has been welll debunked and if this conservative was saying that, he was righ to do so, and brave to do so, in the university setting.

because of dishonest bullies like you, you are still lying and attacking him, after you fucking hounded him to death.

you people are putting a lot of negative karma out there in the world. some people would worry about shit like that coming back at them.

He said not all Mexicans are rapists. Pretty much the same thing.

View attachment 367352

View attachment 367352

He said not all Mexicans are rapists. Pretty much the same thing.

he said, correctly that some of the illegals pouring across our border, were rapists. and he was correct.

you people are fucking liars. you lie and then bully people based on the shit you made up.

and you ignore real dangers, like the differences in cultures between first world western nations, and backwards shitty third world nations, then you get massive rape rings with thousands of your white children raped and enslaved and tortured.

and you are fine with that.

Forum List

Back