Prof. Norman Finkelstein teaches Zionists a lesson

Powerful!
You read whatever script that tweet was written in? So he favor Palestinians. His opinions and a buck fifty will get you a cup of coffee. According to Wikipedia he teaches in Turkey now. "He has said he enjoyed teaching at Hunter and was "unceremoniously kicked out" after begging the college to keep him".

You read whatever script that tweet was written in? So he favor Palestinians. His opinions and a buck fifty will get you a cup of coffee. According to Wikipedia he teaches in Turkey now. "He has said he enjoyed teaching at Hunter and was "unceremoniously kicked out" after begging the college to keep him".
Are you suggesting that he's wrong in the video clip of the OP?

What rights in the country of Israel do Palestinians have that Israelis don't? Palestinians can freely worship Allah anytime they want to. Israelis can worship Elohim or Jehovah anytime they want to. And, what "genocide" are you talking about? The only Palestinian genocide in the last 100 years has never happened. There were three genocides of Jews in the last 150 years. The Bolsheviks, Stalin and Hitler.

What rights in the country of Israel do Palestinians have that Israelis don't? Palestinians can freely worship Allah anytime they want to. Israelis can worship Elohim or Jehovah anytime they want to. And, what "genocide" are you talking about? The only Palestinian genocide in the last 100 years has never happened. There were three genocides of Jews in the last 150 years. The Bolsheviks, Stalin and Hitler.
Population levels in Gaza have gone up significantly

If Israel is really engaged in genocide the really suck at it.

You ignore that the Palestinians don't want peace, never did, and don't want a two state solution. Israel was forced to play their hand for survival. You just don't like the fact that when they respond to Hamas Aggression, they happen to have a better military. and end up killing more than the other side.

Jews are not going to leave the place they consider their ancestral homeland , so if you want them to leave, then your asking for all out war. So Palestinians need to find peace, because that will be the only future without war.

Palestinians in the US also cry Islamophobia, all while anti Israel crowds are marching in the streets everywhere.
Good luck figuring out their logic.

I do not support any pro-Palistinian support at this time. I simply saw and looked him up. Maybe it is a popular opinion in Turkey. I have no idea what he said, as I do not read or speak Arabic or whatever that was in the tictoc, or X or whatever it is called now.

I do not support any pro-Palistinian support at this time. I simply saw and looked him up. Maybe it is a popular opinion in Turkey. I have no idea what he said, as I do not read or speak Arabic or whatever that was in the tictoc, or X or whatever it is called now.
What do you have against the innocent Palestinian people?

What do you have against the innocent Palestinian people?
Ask me again after the innocent Palestinians kick the Hamas government out of Gaza.

Powerful!
aolre.gif

How do you propose they do that?
I don't know. I don't know why they voted them in. I do feel some remorse for any innocents being used as human shields by their elected governing body. I simply do not know how many of them support or supported HAMAS and them coming to power there. Voting in the wrong people really sometimes sucks, doesn't it?

I don't know. I don't know why they voted them in. I do feel some remorse for any innocents being used as human shields by their elected governing body. I simply do not know how many of them support or supported HAMAS and them coming to power there. Voting in the wrong people really sometimes sucks, doesn't it?
If you don't know, then aren't you just advocating for permanent animosity towards the Palestinian people?

You do realize that at least half, if not more, of the citizenry didn't vote for Hamas, being that they weren't even born at the time, right?

Note: The last time elections were held was about 2006 I believe.

Last edited:
You ignore that the Palestinians don't want peace, never did, and don't want a two state solution. Israel was forced to play their hand for survival. You just don't like the fact that when they respond to Hamas Aggression, they happen to have a better military. and end up killing more than the other side.

Jews are not going to leave the place they consider their ancestral homeland , so if you want them to leave, then your asking for all out war. So Palestinians need to find peace, because that will be the only future without war.
Unfortunately, there is no difference between Palestinians and Hamas. 86% of Palestinians support Hamas. The people have to change their minds and hearts. Then Hamas will have no control over them.

Unfortunately, there is no difference between Palestinians and Hamas. 86% of Palestinians support Hamas. The people have to change their minds and hearts. Then Hamas will have no control over them.
Link?

If you don't know, then aren't you just advocating for permanent animosity towards the Palestinian people?

You do realize that at least half, if not more, of the citizenry didn't vote for Hamas, being that they weren't even born at the time, right?

Note: The last time elections were held was about 2006 I believe.
No, no, of course not. I will only hold animosity as long as they support a leadership that wants Israel destroyed and is willing to use terrorist tactics to try to bring it about. If you are saying the Palestinian will always support that permanently, then there is the problem as I am willing to see it. So far, I have heard no uprising among Palestinians in the Gaza strip rising up against HAMAS or even speaking out.

Forum List

Back